Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-08-2016, 06:21 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus actually doesn't say that I would know because I'm one of those people who used to say that all the time.

Jesus actually says "greater works shall ye do". He means that with our gifts we will do even more greater things like not only cure some blind people but actually one day find the cure to blindness which we will or to Cancer which we are coming closer towards. He was also referring to spiritual gifts that we are born with. More and more people will heal and help restore others to who they were.

But Jesus never says that we will become the Son of God. He plainly says that he is uniquely that because that is the purpose he served in the grand design of the cosmos. He does say "ye are gods" which means we too have our own divine nature that is not awakened yet but this doesn't mean we as gods will one day become the perfect union of the Divine and the human within incarnate bodies. Jesus as the Son of God meant that- that he was as soul and a physical person- the full degree of Divine Nature with human nature walking the Earth.

But we all have the capacity to realize our own divine or Buddha-nature to a certain degree along our journey until we get to Heaven forever

Strange, One speaks of Jesus, yet doesn't know what he taught--Matt 5:5--this is to the great multitude--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH---not heaven. Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) =144,000 are promised heaven. Rev 14:3)

Even the psalmist knew that truth-Psalm 37:9,11,29--- So the question remains why are 99% of religions claiming to be servants of Jesus. yet they do not teach his truth? Because Jesus started--one single religion--that is all that is needed-1Cor 1:10). It was all that was needed in the ot--one single religion, one truth.
Old 21-08-2016, 06:24 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
Because the more extreme version of Christianity spoilt my childhood, and I will challenge it!

Which version is that? God rules with an iron scepter--so does his son. He refines by fire.
Old 21-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Guide
"I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father."John14:12

And yes, some people do get the power that Christ was given.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:10 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
"I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father."John14:12

And yes, some people do get the power that Christ was given.

The apostles did some things Jesus did-- but today it doesn't occur--- except the door to door work that Jesus started and many more have listened today than in Jesus' day.
Everyone that Loves Jesus needs to read Prov 8-- it is him speaking.
Old 27-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The apostles did some things Jesus did-- but today it doesn't occur--- except the door to door work that Jesus started and many more have listened today than in Jesus' day.

Thanks for sharing the Proverbs chapter. It is actually my favorite bible passage and I used it in the door to door work all the time. (I have been inactive for about seven years now)

I am not sure what congregation you are from but the Sutter Creek congregation in California have recognized and spoke of certain ones in certain congregations who have "healing hands" some of them in the full time ministry with an excellent standing in the congregation. I belive the faithful slave's view on these things are, for lack of a better word, evolving. These works should not suprise us. Elders in the congregation are sometimes called on to cleanse a suspected presence from households, though it is rare. This is technically exorcism. I come from an ancient line of Helvation warlocks and have had dark forces follow me most of my life. When I was first baptized there were serious attacks on me from these that left physical wounds. With the help of the elders these abruptly stopped. I have also had a friend in the truth who's grandmother was a "white" witch, who was obviously not involved in the congregation in any way, but because of this dark forces often followed him and the elders were able to stop this. Works of the spirit exist in the Christian congregation though for some reason many Jehovah's witnesses are stumbled by this so it is often not spoken of until an issue arises. I think brothers and sisters around the world have less of an issue discussing these things. In the United States these things are not as common because it is a new country with a new population and these forces have not yet become as deeply entrenched here as in other places on Earth.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

It occurs with me, and in my reality.
Old 27-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
It occurs with me, and in my reality.

Your reality maybe, but your reality isn't mine or that of many others.
Old 27-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
Your reality maybe, but your reality isn't mine or that of many others.

Got any "proof" of that? hehehe.

Actually my reality is full of people.
Old 27-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Got any "proof" of that? hehehe.

Actually my reality is full of people.

You have no proof that your assertions have any credibility.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Guide
I am living proof.