Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Experiencer
The Higher the Vibration

I'm experiencing a fast and rapid increase in vibe and on my way up I'm noticing, people are falling away. It's not that I'm getting lonely, I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother. 3 moldavites with me everywhere I go now.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:15 AM
I would say whatever the vibration one is experiencing...High, low or medium, ha...we are naturally attracting beings, period.
Have patience and watch what is drawn into your sphere of vision...
your circle of encounters.
It will be perfect for you...then, it is up to you to
perceive them as such...to perceive the wisdom that the Universe simply Is...
the 'whys' of why they were brought to you; the good, the bad, and the ugly...so to speak.
Being an observer to all that is brought to us or all we attract is fun.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I'm experiencing a fast and rapid increase in vibe and on my way up I'm noticing, people are falling away. It's not that I'm getting lonely, I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother. 3 moldavites with me everywhere I go now.
What vibration is this?

Old 17-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What vibration is this?

High vibration I think it was mentioned...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Gal Trav:

Your issue / experience is not an uncommon one, but rather...it is a time of excitement as you move into new, empowering and higher aspects of consciousness for....it is clear that....you are currently experiencing an element of transition from lower conscious focus into higher, more evolved conscious focus, this being a personal evolutionary event.

Now, each individual manifests transition within their own expression. Many individuals presently are manifesting this state of transition within physical reality. Therefore, they experience what may be called unusual activity.

How does this work? Well, what we have here is....a situation where...you continue within your consciously accepted reality, but you allow yourself time periods of letting go of your consciously accepted reality and enter into actions of transition, for example....”simultaneous time, feeling detached from others or reality as you have known it, addressing to belief systems, perceiving alternate realities, perceiving alternate selves of this one particular conscious reality”.

It is merely an action of transition within physical reality as you move into higher vibrational states of non-physical reality. And, what is seen that will benefit you in this current movement within this present now, that the most affecting of your beliefs is that of addressing and resolving issues of your own self-worth and that of duality, the concept of oppositional forces.

And what will benefit you in this movement is to focus and energize the perspective and belief that.... in this moment....”you are perfect” within your expression in each and every moment. Allowing yourself to be accepting of self as a wondrous creation, a glorious being and very worthy of all of your expression. This shall be the most helpful to you.

I wish you well in your inner journey of learning, my friend.

In Light & Love Taoist
Old 17-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
High vibration I think it was mentioned...
But that doesn't answer the question. Let me be a little more technical then.

What is vibrating and at what frequency.

No matter what one's trying to say if there's vibration there's periodicity and therefore a frequency/frequencies.

I worry about people - vibrate too high and they start broadcasting or disintegrate. And dis-in't-de-greatest thing that could happen on Easter Monday when all the shock absorber shops are shut.

Seriously - is it a level of optimism; a mood swing; a level of excitement; being a more affable person? How would it be received by other people unacquainted with the vibrator?

Old 18-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
the vibrator?
Perhaps another word is needed for the dictionary, how about vibratee?
Old 18-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
But that doesn't answer the question. Let me be a little more technical then.

What is vibrating and at what frequency.

No matter what one's trying to say if there's vibration there's periodicity and therefore a frequency/frequencies.

I worry about people - vibrate too high and they start broadcasting or disintegrate. And dis-in't-de-greatest thing that could happen on Easter Monday when all the shock absorber shops are shut.

Seriously - is it a level of optimism; a mood swing; a level of excitement; being a more affable person? How would it be received by other people unacquainted with the vibrator?

lol ....

Your mind intrigues me. Lucky its not so fixed ay that it doesn't mind being mindful, a mind changed, minding its own business or even mind bending.. Mind you Loreleyn. I have to wonder about this unacquainted vibrator issue you so mindfully brought up...I think my mind is wandering to far into the mood swinging with excitement and playing the mindless mind chatter, mindfully as a mindshare.

nvm...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 18-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I'm just wondering if there are a lot of people in a much higher vibe similar to mine so we can attract eachother.

At your preferred vibration there will be as many people as you desire there to be.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
lol ....

Your mind intrigues me. Lucky its not so fixed ay that it doesn't mind being mindful, a mind changed, minding its own business or even mind bending.. Mind you Loreleyn. I have to wonder about this unacquainted vibrator issue you so mindfully brought up...I think my mind is wandering to far into the mood swinging with excitement and playing the mindless mind chatter, mindfully as a mindshare.

nvm...

My mind? Yours does me.

You see, I'm willing to accept these vibrations as metaphor... but of what?

Using a metaphor is like a slanted adjective, so when someone says "the merciless sun" it could mean it's too hot and could harm if they don't get in the shade. As a metaphor it relies on people having experienced such a sun or having a vivid imagination).

So, when someone's vibrating - I mean, people don't physically vibrate the whole time, not at a constant, single frequency so....what's it illustrating? Mood? Emotional platform? Happiness? Greater acceptance? Today's physiological energy? Maybe a combination of them?

As things are it seems a piece of jargon that's crept into the scene very recently.