Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
You also, like most men, are wired differently than most women. And for that reason, you think women who wear bikinis on stage are "jamming their sexual stuff in people's faces". Women are not wired the same way as men (99% of the healthy, stable, non-predatory ones) -- and you as a man should, ideally, strive and struggle as best you can to never, never forget that. Meaning...a woman in a bathing suit is often just enjoying feeling comfortable with herself. Perhaps if onstage she is trying to earn money. And if so then that's what it is for her, a job...not an apre-orgy or whatever it is men may fantasise about when they see women in catsuits onstage.

A healthy, non-predatory woman is not focused on sex or intercourse or men's parts, just in general. We have a different relationship with our bodies and our sexualities. So seeing women's or men's skin or bodies neither threatens a woman nor arouses her in any direct carnal way. In that way, she is simply not like most men. She's not trying to put her gonads "in your face". She's simply wearing a bathing suit in public, or whatever. And YES she still expects that you or any man get past your animal nature, own your game, control yourself, and see her humanity.

Peace & blessings,
7L

If men are all carnal beast who can’t control their lust, and as spiritual beings have not aspired to add to add to human history in any other way! Why do you bother with men? Why do you even talk about us?

I have noticed the way you always try and define men by reducing us to carnal sexual creatures! To honest 7luminaries when i saw your first post in this thread, I thought to myself………shall I bite her? But instead I decided to grant you mercy, to see if your behavior improves haha!

In reality women who speak like this? I feel are really only speaking about how they see truly see themselves ultimately! (And this is the battle women are going through right now world wide, you are trying to not being defined by your sexuality! But you are finding it difficult because it has been a big part of your life!).......as men we achieved this like millions of years ago!

That is why planes are flying through the sky, that was why pyramids the size of Giza where built in Africa! And it’s also why the greatest love songs ever written why by men! One of my favorites is “Prince: The most beautiful girl in the world”…..all of this was quite easy because we are not the gate keepers of sex and reproduction!

Almost everything in the external world of a reflection of man trying to prove his greatness and virtue, because unlike women we are not born with the inherent virtue of giving birth to life! (That is why reducing us to just carnal creatures is a deluded perception!)……the men throughout human history that are most appreciated, are not men who have had sex with loads of women!

(Since the beginning of time man has created many things, but greatest thing we created was love for a woman! Because that invention gave new meaning to the game of life, it’s no longer just about survival!)......

It was in the moment a man started to look at women other than just something to impregnate than run away! (We simultaneously created our greatest foe, yet are greatest inspiration! Because it’s not abundantly clear that women love or care about us in the same way! As men we ignore these questions because we all suffer from cognitive dissonance when it comes to women! It is almost as if we are anesthetized by you? Its like I am under your spell Venus..haha!).

My only way I can rationalize this is? That God did truly make woman for man (You are quite simply the gate way to our hell and Heaven! The perfect weapon to destroy us, or inspire men to become better!)…..That is why we don’t fantasies about demons, or aliens which some women from what I have seen do in new age circles! This is because you are searching for that thing that men already have, that thing you will die for! You are all searching for the thing you Love! Once upon a time us man was probably this being, long before we fell into our fallen state! (Because its like obvious that we are quite a big deal, even in this fallen state we are still the ones here for you ladies! For whatever that is worth! Haha nobody is taking my place down here!).

As a man I think it’s wise not to seek your salvation in women! But I also think it’s very dangerous to try and suppress your Love for women.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamind
delete please

F you.

Old 25-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER

I have noticed the way you always try and define men by reducing us to carnal sexual creatures! To be honest 7luminaries...
Imagine if it were the other way around. If the men on this forum repeatedly put down all women as _______ fill in the blank. Oh the PC uproar lol. Generalizing like that and calling men sexist and sex-crazed, is itself a sexist position to take. That's the irony here.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Master
I want this post to remain in this thread! thank you! (Delete the one above!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
You also, like most men, are wired differently than most women. And for that reason, you think women who wear bikinis on stage are "jamming their sexual stuff in people's faces". Women are not wired the same way as men (99% of the healthy, stable, non-predatory ones) -- and you as a man should, ideally, strive and struggle as best you can to never, never forget that. Meaning...a woman in a bathing suit is often just enjoying feeling comfortable with herself. Perhaps if onstage she is trying to earn money. And if so then that's what it is for her, a job...not an apre-orgy or whatever it is men may fantasise about when they see women in catsuits onstage.

A healthy, non-predatory woman is not focused on sex or intercourse or men's parts, just in general. We have a different relationship with our bodies and our sexualities. So seeing women's or men's skin or bodies neither threatens a woman nor arouses her in any direct carnal way. In that way, she is simply not like most men. She's not trying to put her gonads "in your face". She's simply wearing a bathing suit in public, or whatever. And YES she still expects that you or any man get past your animal nature, own your game, control yourself, and see her humanity.

7L

If men are all carnal beast who can’t control their lust, and as spiritual beings have not aspired to add to human history in other way! Why do you bother with men? Why do you even talk about us?

I have noticed the way you always try and define men by reducing us to carnal sexual creatures! To honest 7luminaries, you angered me with your posts on this thread and I thought to myself………shall I bite her? But instead I decided to grant you mercy, to see if your behavior improves haha!

In reality women who speak like this? I feel are really only speaking about how they see truly see themselves ultimately! (And this is the battle women are going through right now world wide, you are trying to not being defined by your sexuality! But you are finding it difficult because it’s a big part of you life!).......as men we achieved this like millions of years ago!

That is why planes are flying through the sky, that was why pyramids the size of Giza where built in Africa! And it’s also why the greatest love songs ever written why by men! One of my favorites is “Prince: The most beautiful girl in the world”…..all of this was quite easy because we are not the gate keepers of sex and reproduction!

Almost everything in the external world of a reflection of man trying to prove his greatness and virtue, because unlike women we are not born with the inherent virtue of giving birth to life! (That is why reducing us to just carnal creatures is a deluded perception!)……the men throughout human history that are most appreciate are not men who have had sex with loads of women!

Since the beginning of time man has created many things, but greatest thing we created was love for a woman! Because that invention gave new meaning to the game of life, it’s no longer just about survival!

It was in the moment a man started to look at women other than just something to impregnate than run away! (We simultaneously created our greatest foe, yet are greatest inspiration! Because it’s not abundantly clear that women love or care about us in the same way! As men we ignore these questions because we all suffer from cognitive dissonance when it comes to women! It is almost as if we are anesthetized by you? Its like I am under your spell Venus..haha!).

My only way I can rationalize this is? That God did truly make woman for man (You are quite simply the gate way to our hell and Heaven! The perfect weapon to destroy us, or inspire men to become better!)…..That is why we don’t fantasies about demons, or aliens which some women from what I have seen do in new age circles! This is because you are searching for that thing that men already have, that thing you will die for! You are all searching for the thing you Love! Once upon a time us man was probably this being, long before we fell into our fallen state! (Because its like obvious that we are quite a big deal, even in this fallen state we are still the ones here for you ladies! For whatever that is worth! Haha nobody is taking my place down here!).

As a man I think it’s wise not to seek your Salvation in women! But I also things it’s very dangerous to try and suppress your attraction and Love for women.

Last edited by MIND POWER : 25-04-2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Mistakes.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
If men are all carnal beast who can’t control their lust, and as spiritual beings have not aspired to add to human history in other way! Why do you bother with men? Why do you even talk about us?

I have noticed the way you always try and define men by reducing us to carnal sexual creatures! To honest 7luminaries, you angered me with your posts on this thread and I thought to myself………shall I bite her? But instead I decided to grant you mercy, to see if your behavior improves haha!

In reality women who speak like this? I feel are really only speaking about how they see truly see themselves ultimately! (And this is the battle women are going through right now world wide, you are trying to not being defined by your sexuality! But you are finding it difficult because it’s a big part of you life!).......as men we achieved this like millions of years ago!

Almost everything in the external world of a reflection of man trying to prove his greatness and virtue, because unlike women we are not born with the inherent virtue of giving birth to life! (That is why reducing us to just carnal creatures is a deluded perception!)……the men throughout human history that are most appreciate are not men who have had sex with loads of women!

Since the beginning of time man has created many things, but greatest thing we created was love for a woman! Because that invention gave new meaning to the game of life, it’s no longer just about survival!

As a man I think it’s wise not to seek your Salvation in women! But I also things it’s very dangerous to try and suppress your attraction and Love for women.
Mind power hello there!
No worries, nothing you or baile say offends or upsets me. That's the beauty of sharing openly on forums

Like I said to baile, my original response to the OP was basically ALL about predatory women and making sure he didn't set himself up to attract these women by seeking looks above all else.

The truth is l put a lot of the responsibility and fault on the current dismal situation on our mainstream society and the mainstream cultural paradigm, all of which was explicitly designed to exploit women and enslave men... Each in different ways but to the same larger end... social control, degradation, and dehumanisation.

I can and do speak about men, women, society, culture, class...etc, as well as so many additional layers and factors. I spoke first here at length about predatory women to the OP, and then a longer response to baile on what I see as the dangers of assuming as a man who women are at core based on how they look on stage or on how they may arouse you, because it's likely to be wrong and misleading, and even dangerously so for the woman.

There's no offense intended on my side and none should be taken. There's a great beauty in truth and in our individuality.

The fact is, we are all are still responsible for our actions, AND additionally, those in positions of greater power and status will always bear an additional measure of responsibility for any collective situation, even a collective of two. This is exactly why I advocate for a true equality of status and opportunity in all realms... So that everyone may connect in authentic love in spirit, where all are equally valued. So that everyone may truly take not only full personal ownership but also equal collective and societal ownership.

However, do you think if women, although weaker and more vulnerable, had no part to play in owning their part in the social problems we see today, that I would have gone on at great length on the dangers of predatory women, what to expect, and how to avoid them? Everyone still needs to take full personal ownership; it's just that it doesn't end there, as we have different levels of social responsibility and ownership to shoulder as well, based on the disproptionate power, status, and authority we may have in society. To keep it very brief and in sum :)

Peace & blessings :)
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Geminii Funky Christmas !!!! Human bodies have hormones that make us want to mate and reproduce. No need to DramaQueen-o-MegaSize it much beyond that , unless that's your thing. (I said "thing" huhuh ) .

Lighten up, humanoids (unless you don't want to, of course)
Old 01-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Hahaha...swami...if only we were Chihuahuas, then we could be sweet little hot doggies about the whole thing, and we would be innocent and in alignment with who we are. Because no self-awareness and conscious choice requires Instincts and doggie emotions only.

But...hahaha....since alas we are self-aware and we do have and take choices, then we can never go home to the place the doggies live, where we lack self awareness and there is no ownership needed of what we say and do. When we act like doggies (instinct and emotion only), the outcome tends toward brutality and lacks all doggie innocence. Because we are only pretending to lack self-awareness but in fact it fundamentally remains as a core aspect of who we are, and we all know it.

And in truth, would most of us really want to give up our self-awareness, which is so central to our humanity? Just to screw with abandon -- or just to kill, rape, and pillage without remorse or guilt, and all that? Or just to accumulate a huge pile of stuff by exploiting others mercilessly?

In fact, we actually don't have to give up who we are at core when we take ownership and grow up...and we actually don't really die when we die.
When more folks understand this and are able to transcend the thick web of fear and deception that's been woven around us as "normative society", it will be less difficult to see through the lies and fears upon which we've based our society. We will be able to bring more acceptance and ownership and less defensiveness and justifications.

Basically, our society is in need of a 12-step approach, more or less, to a lot of core issues.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Master

@august2803 believe that your desire is possible from the perspective of being you; if your idea is that you are not good enough in who you are, then that is the why you are looking at, and the solution is to believe that what you desire to be is beyond good enough. Otherwise you have to change yourself... which is another solution I guess... unless what you are now is really truly who you are and want to be... then the only solution is to believe in yourself (it is anyways haha).