Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Lol! I ran a model simulaton in my brain... I figured that it would be safer than doing a real test in the physical!

I have seperated the science vs. Spiritual discussion in my head now!... i tend to always try and lump those things together.

I figured that the spiritual terminology of high vibration still seems to be matter of perspective though... well that is currently how I am still "feeling" out the concept anyway.
I was thinking about virtual reality last night... I had a go on one of those VR headsets and it weirded me out quite a bit. Coming back to reality after only a few minutes on the VR was a bit of a crash come down.
It got me thinking about how I used to dissociate from my body... it was a weirdly dissociative experience at the same time as being fully immersive.

I didn't like it how I couldn't reach out and drink the mug of hot that was right in front of me in chocolate in the VR... also my cat started meowing at me in real life and I couldn't see her in VR... it was weird but interesting how it played around with all of my senses.

I think that if I had access to Virtual reality at the height of my dissociative depression I could have easily dissapeared into the world... neglecting my physical needs.
I could have easily allowed my conscious mind to float away as my physical body declined.

That wouldn't have been a state of higher vibration though... that is depression.
Simulations are always safer, however, if you can't separate the simulation from reality.... But that's another story lol.

Science an the Spiritual are complimentary if you look at them the right way, everything that people perceive as opposite can be. Naseem Harraheim, a scientist, reckons that Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand. It's all down to perspective at the end of the day, and that's not written in stone.

Actually, the best way is to 'feel out' the concept and find what resonates with you, often science can provide a visulisation for the Spiritual concepts but they have to be kept in context and with at least a degree of honesty. the words 'higher' and 'lower' don't have any place in Spirituality. Sometimes higher isn't better, it's worse and here's why - http://www.collective-evolution.com/...usic-to-432hz/
When you've done that, grab yourself some hot chocolate for that warm, fuzzy feeling (which couldn't happen in VR) and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1S1M7WPHE
As Timothy Leary said, "Turn on, tune in, drop out."

What you're looking for is in your cup of hot chocolate, in your cat and in your skipping in and out of VR. Spirit can't enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and we can't see our cats in VR (aka Spirit), and the meowing is an expression of vibrations the same as the voice is. And you did know that cats are Spiritual animals. When you forget this high vibration stuff and understand your experience it'll all make perfect sense.

I used to work in mental health and have had a long personal experience of... anyway. I understand where you're coming from.

I was milling through this in my mind one day and tying myself in knots, when my Guide popped in with the answer. "It is encompassing."
Old 24-04-2017, 04:53 AM
Knower
To have a high vibration, means to have a lot of movement because that's what vibration is (movement). it's the same thing as energy. A lot of the time, this movement is usually a result of positive outlook and an increase in positive thinking. Those with high vibrations, usually have a knack at knowing what allows them to live in a higher energy. From personal experience, this results in higher levels of satisfaction. To have a high vibration, you usually have desire towards specific things. A desire to do the things that makes you feel fulfilled. But to have a higher energy means that you need to keep going, because when you stop it creates turmoil.

I would correlate a high vibration with a lot of feeling, and less thinking (but definitely not an absence of it). Thinking tends to put people in a lower vibration because they are not as perceptive physically/emotionally to things that we interact with. So keep moving...

To have a higher vibration means that you are more in alignment with who you really are. You don't let your life become dictated by thought. Rather, you use intuition/feeling to gain a sense of where to go. People with high vibration are usually a lot more present compared to lower vibration folks.

Find things you love, but don't take my advice too seriously. Just use this as inspiration to find your place.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Simulations are always safer, however, if you can't separate the simulation from reality.... But that's another story lol.

Science an the Spiritual are complimentary if you look at them the right way, everything that people perceive as opposite can be. Naseem Harraheim, a scientist, reckons that Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand. It's all down to perspective at the end of the day, and that's not written in stone.

Actually, the best way is to 'feel out' the concept and find what resonates with you, often science can provide a visulisation for the Spiritual concepts but they have to be kept in context and with at least a degree of honesty. the words 'higher' and 'lower' don't have any place in Spirituality. Sometimes higher isn't better, it's worse and here's why - http://www.collective-evolution.com/...usic-to-432hz/
When you've done that, grab yourself some hot chocolate for that warm, fuzzy feeling (which couldn't happen in VR) and listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1S1M7WPHE
As Timothy Leary said, "Turn on, tune in, drop out."

What you're looking for is in your cup of hot chocolate, in your cat and in your skipping in and out of VR. Spirit can't enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and we can't see our cats in VR (aka Spirit), and the meowing is an expression of vibrations the same as the voice is. And you did know that cats are Spiritual animals. When you forget this high vibration stuff and understand your experience it'll all make perfect sense.

I used to work in mental health and have had a long personal experience of... anyway. I understand where you're coming from.

I was milling through this in my mind one day and tying myself in knots, when my Guide popped in with the answer. "It is encompassing."

Ha! Great stuff there Greenslade!

Thanks for the shares.

Interestingly I realised through watching some comparison music on my youtube feed between 432 vs 440 Hz is that I that I always tend to naturally tune my instruments to 432 Hz. I don't actually have a preference for either and I enjoy the sound and effects of both -I just seem to naturally hear 432 as 'in tune'.

I like 440... it sounds joyful and uplifting to me but I also like 432, it sounds relaxed and chilled

My own vibration as some might say is what I would call my "spirit song". It is in constant flow and movement and is very changeable just as spirit is.

I dont always want to hear my song on a higher frequency because sometimes a lower frequency is just as mesmerising and beautiful to me.
Truthfully I often find the talk of high vibration to be somewhat limiting...

Life is inclusive of all that is.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Master

Thanks Timeless... I loved what you said about movement and vibration.

Although it seemed to reinforce this idea of inclustivity of the whole experience of life... not just accepting one 'vibe' exclusive of all others :-)

I've been experiencing all sorts of variations in my own spirit song world... variations in energy and degrees of movement none better than the other, in fact complimentary.

Perhaps these are the energies of the slower and calm grounding effect as well as the effect of the high movement of the creative state.

My energy is lower and more relaxed today. Not that the creative energy is dormant... rather it's just chilling out a bit!
Old 27-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Pathfinder

I have a different take on this idea of vibrational frequency.

Imagine a horizontal straight line extending to infinity in both directions. This line represents the true nature of reality and the true nature of self. It is absolute, eternal, infinite, unchanging, unwavering.

Now imagine a wave intersecting with that line at a very low frequency, meaning the wavelength between one wavecrest and another is very long. This wave is intersecting with the TRUTH at a low frequency, very infrequently.

Now imagine a different wave intersecting with that line at a very high frequency, meaning the wavelength between one wavecrest and another is very short. This wave is intersecting with the TRUTH at a high frequency, very frequently.

You operate a high vibrational frequency when your consciousness is IN ALIGNMENT (A LINE MENT) with TRUTH.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWisdom323
I have a different take on this idea of vibrational frequency.

Imagine a horizontal straight line extending to infinity in both directions. This line represents the true nature of reality and the true nature of self. It is absolute, eternal, infinite, unchanging, unwavering.

Now imagine a wave intersecting with that line at a very low frequency, meaning the wavelength between one wavecrest and another is very long. This wave is intersecting with the TRUTH at a low frequency, very infrequently.

Now imagine a different wave intersecting with that line at a very high frequency, meaning the wavelength between one wavecrest and another is very short. This wave is intersecting with the TRUTH at a high frequency, very frequently.

You operate a high vibrational frequency when your consciousness is IN ALIGNMENT (A LINE MENT) with TRUTH.

Very early in on this discussion I remembered something one of my music teachers (this one was a singing teacher) used to say to me about reaching the right pitch.

She said that when many people try to reach a higher pitch there corosponding hand gestures would reach upwards or downwards for when they were aiming for a lower pitch.

She said very early on to imagine a flat line or plane instead and view all the notes extending along this line.

So I had this sort of very basic vision in my head... slowly, slowly forming into a bigger picture. Which you greatly elaborated on here :-)
:-)
Old 27-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
People with high vibration are usually a lot more present compared to lower vibration folks.

and since people will not let me do that but then are willing to blame me for not doing it I get to feel cast out yet again...

i hate people sometimes.
Old 28-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Ha! Great stuff there Greenslade!

Thanks for the shares.

Interestingly I realised through watching some comparison music on my youtube feed between 432 vs 440 Hz is that I that I always tend to naturally tune my instruments to 432 Hz. I don't actually have a preference for either and I enjoy the sound and effects of both -I just seem to naturally hear 432 as 'in tune'.

I like 440... it sounds joyful and uplifting to me but I also like 432, it sounds relaxed and chilled

My own vibration as some might say is what I would call my "spirit song". It is in constant flow and movement and is very changeable just as spirit is.

I dont always want to hear my song on a higher frequency because sometimes a lower frequency is just as mesmerising and beautiful to me.
Truthfully I often find the talk of high vibration to be somewhat limiting...

Life is inclusive of all that is.
Y'know Embers, you're like a breath of fresh air in a forum that often reminds me of a dank and dusty library that hardly ever sees the light of day.

432 music is tuned to what's known as 'Verdi's A' and is based on the Platonic Solids of all things, essentially what Plato was looking for was resonant harmony with the Universe so he harmonised the 'building blocks', both vibration and geometry. Vibration is the 'building blocks' of Spirituality and geometry is the building blocks of the physical world. If you're in tune with 432, what are you in tune with? More than you'd imagine it seems.

432 and 440 music are perceptually different, it's not the music itself but how we perceive it. Chill-out music is chill-out music but 432 chill-out music sounds more melodic, clearer, sharper and it's not so much heard as perceived although you're still aware of the vibrations.

All that is is a part of all that is, personally I think all this talk of high vibrations is blinkered.
Old 28-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
and since people will not let me do that but then are willing to blame me for not doing it I get to feel cast out yet again...

i hate people sometimes.
Its not that anyone is any better than others, but that one FEELS better when in a higher vibration.

Abraham Hicks talks about it this way.....

We live in a vibrational universe and everything is vibration....

Our physical senses pick up these vibrations such as ears with sound, eyes with light and so on....

As a whole, only a part of our greater self is physically focussed, the rest remains in the "high" vibrational state and will not adjust to anything lower to meet us, we need to adjust to reach our greater self or inner being....

We know through our emotions where we are on the vibrational scale....

When we feel good emotionally we are more in alignment with our inner being....

When we are feeling less than good means we are moving away vibrationally from our inner being which is the cause of the discomfort we feel.....

Basically then, the better we feel, the more in alignment we are which translates to higher vibration.....

When we become closer in synch with our inner being we are more likely to get clarity of thought, inspirational ideas, answers to questions .....

So its not that any of us are "better" or" lower" because we all have emotions and all have the capacity to change the way we think and feel, and we all want to feel good. The good thing about knowing this is that we are in charge of our own emotional state, its not reliant on anyone but ourselves. There is more to it of course as it leads to the understanding of laws of attraction but this thread is about the idea of high vibration so will leave it there.