Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Hanging upside down

Hi guys,
It is 2:30 AM here on the East coast, and I've just snapped back to normal from an incomplete AP.
I recently had shoulder surgery, and unfortunately, my go-to sleep position (on my belly) was not an option until I was completely healed.
Tonight was my 1st time in 3 months doing so.
The AP was involuntary, in the midst of breathing exercises to be able to fall asleep, my body started going through the paralysis stage.
Given I acquired a mild whiplash on my neck earlier today, my body was too aware of the ache on that area. This resulted in paralysis of only my neck down. Sooner than I thought, vibrations were out of control & my lower body began to float, the only thing holding me from lifting was my head which served as an anchor.
I experienced nearly everything I normally do on my AP's including the distorted sounds everything makes (specially cars rolling by harmlessly by were incredibly loud & echo-like)

I attempted to relax my neck & head so that I can completely give in, but couldn't get it to work.

I thought I'd share this experience with you guys, as well as asking if anyone has experienced anything similar, and what has worked for you?

It was a truly unique & interesting exerience. I had to move my head rapidly from side to side to break out of the paralysis.

Thanks in advance!
Old 17-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Just thought I might mention to you that there are different chakra's,ie..names,placement in relation to the human spine, just as there are different schools of thought in religion,in particular Eastern religions or ways of life.

The throat chakra corresponds to the middle of the cervical vertebrae, C3-C4,but there are minor chakra's that can be affected by injury to the whole spine,different schools of thought have different names and placement!

With me and my very interesting 64 years on this ball of muck called earth,well my spinal chakra's ( whole spine ) have at some point been operated on,my spine,not my chakra's, I have been through the mill so to speak!

Every level in my cervical spine has been operated on surgically, lumbar once 1992 and cervical I have had a total of five surgeries twice in 4 months in 1993 on levels C2,C3,C4 and C5,then in 2005 two more but fusion and laminectomy, C7 and T1,then in 2009 another fusion above that at C6 and C7,that's a lot of surgery for one person to have to go through.

Usually most folk never have surgery and if they do its more likely lumbar, lower back pain,so in my honest opinion your stiff neck caused by whiplash may have affected your chakra,throat connected esoterically to the C3,Ç4 vertebrae that also affect the brow chakra,its as if your chakra's were anaesthetised, hence your head being stuck!

Its a theory,and after what happened to my neck I think I have more insight than guess!
Hope that helps you.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 17-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Master
what sprung to mind for me was a reverse of polarity for you gisellam.
everything becoming topsy-turvey might mean a shift of awareness for you.
if you've previously used AP as a means to explore and learn, maybe now
your experiences will be to 'reclaim' and inform.

@ slowsnake, you've been through a lot; i hope that your surgeries
are completed, and relegated to the past.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Suspended
Guide
are completed, and relegated to the past.[/quote]

So do I mate,so do i,

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Just thought I might mention to you that there are different chakra's,ie..names,placement in relation to the human spine, just as there are different schools of thought in religion,in particular Eastern religions or ways of life.

The throat chakra corresponds to the middle of the cervical vertebrae, C3-C4,but there are minor chakra's that can be affected by injury to the whole spine,different schools of thought have different names and placement!

With me and my very interesting 64 years on this ball of muck called earth,well my spinal chakra's ( whole spine ) have at some point been operated on,my spine,not my chakra's, I have been through the mill so to speak!

Every level in my cervical spine has been operated on surgically, lumbar once 1992 and cervical I have had a total of five surgeries twice in 4 months in 1993 on levels C2,C3,C4 and C5,then in 2005 two more but fusion and laminectomy, C7 and T1,then in 2009 another fusion above that at C6 and C7,that's a lot of surgery for one person to have to go through.

Usually most folk never have surgery and if they do its more likely lumbar, lower back pain,so in my honest opinion your stiff neck caused by whiplash may have affected your chakra,throat connected esoterically to the C3,Ç4 vertebrae that also affect the brow chakra,its as if your chakra's were anaesthetised, hence your head being stuck!

Its a theory,and after what happened to my neck I think I have more insight than guess!
Hope that helps you.

Kind Regards Billy.

Hi there Billy,
It is so interesting that I just hung u the phone with my mom, and she recommended a chakra re-alignment & I come here and read this!
Wow, so awful that you've endued so many surgeries, I really home, and hereby release an avalanche of intent out in the universe that you no longer have the need for more surgeries!
Thank you so very much for you insight, sage smudging my 7 chakra crystals after this!
Old 18-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
what sprung to mind for me was a reverse of polarity for you gisellam.
everything becoming topsy-turvey might mean a shift of awareness for you.
if you've previously used AP as a means to explore and learn, maybe now
your experiences will be to 'reclaim' and inform.

are completed, and relegated to the past.

Wow, never crossed my mind!
I've always been involved in AP both voluntary & involuntary. I'll def take that approach as well, I am glad that I always journal my experiences & everer so often review for meaning/messages.
Tanks so much for taking the time, hugs!