Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Experiencer
Shall I take it as a sign that the universe is leading me to this company?

I've been asking for a particular job that I would like to have that will help me get residency. One day a friend mentioned company XYZ and that she has a friend working there who could help me get in. A few days after I bumped into a colleague of mine and he asked if I was still looking for a job saying that someone from his department has a friend working for company XYZ and is looking for former students from our school to fill up the same role. And today I just got an email from another person saying I should apply in company XYZ and that she knows someone working there who can help me get in. Now that's 3 times this company was mentioned to me on different occasions.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Master
Well for starters maybe what you could be asking yourself instead of is this a sign I should work here, is: Do you want to work there? Do you want to work? Are you currently working?
And finally if currently working already what are the pros cons of working at the new place or this company? Is there more pay involved? Do I feel qualified? Is this something I want to do?

Do I want to be and feel like a constructive productive member of society. As someone whom is currently not working but has an income I often think of how I miss working, as I've done it in the past. I have considered part time work. Most would rather hire full time in my end of the world. But I do miss that feeling of doing a job and doing my job and building confidence and being proud of myself for what I do and how I do it, and learning to get on well with others, and other such life lessons that are involved and come with having a job.

The most important thing to be considering is 3 to 4 people mentioned this as an option to me, is not is this a sign, but rather is this a viable option and most importantly do I want to consider doing this, or do I want to be doing this?

At the end of the day, we all need yes absolutely need a roof over our heads shelter and a means of having such.

And also important, do what makes you, that is right You happy.

As spiritual as we here strive to be, I see nothing wrong with being happy either.

Hope that helped.
Take care.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Master
Just consider yourself lucky that three people have mentioned the same company for you to apply for a job and do it if that is what you want.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
go for it ...