Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Guide
Falling into deep dark depth

Hey everyone!

I have been wondering why exactly this seems to happen to me every time I work on music (I produce beats). Pretty much every time I do, within the period of doing it I feel this sense of falling into the dark.. Like a feeling I would get while in a nightmare - An anxiety filled dark fearful feeling - I feel like something is pushing this feeling on me every time I work on music, Im not sure why.. It only happens once, max twice every session and it only lasts about 3 seconds.. but it doesn't happen any other times nor when I listen to music.. Only when Im making it.. I'd love to hear thoughts, Thanks for reading :)
Old 26-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Ascender

Hm, are any of your beats associated with 'dark' themes? I also produce music, trance/ambient type stuff, and I must say when I do it gives me a sense of bliss and relaxation.
Old 26-08-2011, 02:56 AM
nightowl

This is an interesting post... For me music is very spiritual, it is about frequencies and tones. I do not produce music but it almost sounds as if what is happening is you are emptying your creative energy into what you are producing and in a sense are draining the well. Maybe you need to find a way of protecting yourself and restoring the energy you expend.

nightowl
Old 26-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
Maybe because you are a (super)-sensitive, and need to find a way to counteract that response by muffling the sound, since you know how to produce them professionally (?) or maybe do EFT? Pray about it maybe ~ some people like me talk to the night sky, the stars, the universe for assistance with problems that defy solution(s).

Old 26-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Guide
@ ROM - Some are, they vary - I'm producing trance and electro house

@Nightowl - Yeah, music is most definitely spiritual, I think maybe I get this sense because my frequencies change into different waves and my state of consciousness shifts while I'm so in tuned with the music.. Im really not sure

@Silvergirl - Haha I'm getting there, I don't think its the music's volume though because when I listen to music in general, I never feel this.. If anything I get other feelings (like when I listen to electro house, I usually get a sense of deep happiness)
Old 26-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
@Silvergirl - Haha I'm getting there, I don't think its the music's volume though because when I listen to music in general, I never feel this.. If anything I get other feelings (like when I listen to electro house, I usually get a sense of deep happiness)

Well, that's not what I mean exactly (not referring to the volume ~ referring to that specific type of music) ~ I've been happening to read a lot here at the forum about drum beats being used to ap and that sort of things like the Native American Indians once used to do on a regular basis...maybe it's triggering something in you that you've been unaware of its existence. That's why I suggested trying EFT.

Old 26-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Guide
Oh thats really interesting! What does EFT stand for exactly?
Old 26-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Master
Emotional Freedom Technique or something like that.

Check out member Xan, she has many references/links to EFT basics.

Old 26-08-2011, 03:23 AM
Guide
Will do, thanks for the advice :)
Old 26-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
Will do, thanks for the advice :)

I fell into the dark... and it was pretty frightning at first... but one day I just let fall... and it was great.