Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 25-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Gracey

Well, I had art class today. The teacher had a bunch of large coffee filters ironed out and she drew faces on them and told us to add the hair. Mine ended up lookin a lot like Moses.

Then she taught us how to do bamboo. I was surprised at just how fast it is to paint.

So I did another bamboo one. right before i started she said to embrace our mistakes. well as soon as i went to paint, a bunch of ink landed on my paper in the form of blobs. so i tried to turn into a panda, but looks more like and orangutan. my teacher and my mum says it looks like cousin IT.

then i tried some calligraphy. it is suppose to say happy birthday. i think...

Old 25-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Master

All so strange and wonderful.

BTW, I've ordered a tens unit. It should be here in a few days. I hope it helps my poor back.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Gracey !! Awesome on your Chinese paintings !! An expert already

I 'd have to go with your teacher and mum on Cousin It !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-10-2016, 12:15 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
All so strange and wonderful.

BTW, I've ordered a tens unit. It should be here in a few days. I hope it helps my poor back.

Chinese brush painting is strange. Especially working with ink. All you need is one brush to create different strokes.

I hope the tens unit finds favor for you as it has for me.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Wow Gracey !! Awesome on your Chinese paintings !! An expert already

I 'd have to go with your teacher and mum on Cousin It !

Thank you

It has been so long since my eyes have seen cousin it. So I looked him up. I forgot to put that hat on him. lol
Old 26-10-2016, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome Gracey

I just watched the movie " Adams Family " a few nights ago, so I actually saw Cousin It It has been ages since I have seen the movie too.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Gracey

My Mum told me that she watched it the other night too. I missed it. I use to love the sitcom back in the day.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Gracey

I have painted beach scenes before and haven't liked any of them. There is nothing special in this image, but the feeling attached to it...there is something special. I liked how this painting turned out and in the process of painting it, I learned that I do like myself, even when I entertain thoughts of the opposite. The image represents my inner peace. I associate that with nature. Nature is my grounding point. There is fire, the sun. There is wind in the painting. There is water and there is earth and there is life in the form of birds. And there is my chair, where I sit in my minds eye finding my happy place.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Master
^^ Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Nature is my grounding point.

Likewise
Old 06-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Master

I feel the peace in your beach scene.

It's a battle getting to the point that you know that you like/love yourself. I cherish me.