Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-01-2024, 12:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

I love stories like this. We receive what we need a times, but often we ignore what messages are there.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Lynn,

First…..thanks for moving this to the appropriate forum….:)

This was not planned. It happened out of country with my wife’s family. My wife’s brother was visiting an elderly uncle of my wife and her two brothers. The uncle’s daughter was present. After some time spent visiting where they were reliving family history the daughter expressed discomfort and told them she felt compelled for some reason to begin writing. I have no idea if she had previously experienced this urge.

She said that she was receiving a message from the long deceased father of my wife and her brothers. Their father was directly communicating to them to ask forgiveness for the way that he had treated them when they were growing up(40-50 years past). He wanted them to know that he loved them and pleaded with them to let go of the anger that they had for abandoning them and their mother so many years ago.

The shock of this left them in tears and almost unable to speak. My wife’s oldest brother was shocked to see that the handwriting was the same as his father’s….even down to a very distinctive way that he had written his signature.

What was broken is being repaired…..the brothers are basically lapsed Catholics….I am thinking this might change some of their skepticism concerning spiritual matters……
Old 13-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Administrator
Hello

The best automatic writing experience I can share is . 's and - 's yes morse code. I was watching a TV show and working on my laptop and suddenly I felt compelled to take down a message.

It was morse code a solid line of dots and dashes. I was like OK what is this? So I looked it up and what was one run on sentence broke down into words.

It was a message that tied to the TV show playing in the background from WWII and Canada's Nova Scotia coast line and experimental submarines.

It was a final good bye from the 2 man Russian crew yet the message came to me in English (how spirit works) and it gave me longitude and latitude to find the location it went down. Information I was able to pass along and the small sub was found !

Lynn
Old 13-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Guide

Can anyone explain the distinction between automatic writing and journaling, if there is one?

I'm guessing that automatic writing is more a sense of having someone or something write through you? Am I right?

I journal and blog a lot. After a short time in a 'stream of consciousness' I often get the sense that answers are coming; for me that's the healing process of writing, but I see it as coming from spirit, rather than anything specific.

I guess I'm not too sure what the difference is.
Old 13-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Master
http://youtu.be/VYkKNNjFA5o?si=vLrOkFTWINxkaJY3

I hope this helps everybody and give us all inspiration to do more of this because it's so fascinating and interesting and it's safe but I ofts protect myself when I'm doing stuff like this I always protect myself then pray amen

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-01-2024, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
The best automatic writing experience I can share is . 's and - 's yes morse code. I was watching a TV show and working on my laptop and suddenly I felt compelled to take down a message.

I never had that kind of experience but I once did have an interesting experience with a telegraph system. One time I once sat down and sent and received telegraphs as if I was doing it all my life. Before I sat down and after I got up, I had no idea how to send and receive telegraphs. The telegraphs I sent were accurate and the ones I received were also accurate also.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Guide

Thank you for the link Dream Jo, I will take a look.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Can anyone explain the distinction between automatic writing and journaling, if there is one?.

for me
like i know its not me because i didn't know this stuff and definitely not put that way
also the love and elevated feeling when doing it "best drugs money cant buy" but i am energy sensitive so may not happen for you

you can ask for the guides perspective that interesting but confusing at times
or god, universe perspective like one voice is easier to understand
i never tried the oneness perspective if you could even write from that perspective
Old 14-01-2024, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

Most times Automatic Writing is done with the intention of connecting to Sprit or a Guide. You have the intention to get a message.

It might be called Channeling when you get a random message come to you, and often when you are alone with your thoughts things flow in from many a source or direction.

I know there are a lot of times LOL I am in chat with someone and a random sentence will show up that means nothing to them....but I understand the message.

When I am doing readings like the Year one's I do here I have most times no clue what I am putting down. I view the card name and I type. I then go back and edit if need be word spellings and punctuation. Now to me that is connecting to my Higher Self and my Psychic Intuition. It is me typing but it is not always my thoughts in thinking out what to put down that flows from me. I am told that I look "trance like state" when doing a reading.

Lynn