Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Caretaker

The Way The Truth and the Life

What if one could look through the heart of the sacred light, the eternal matrix, the unified field binding the universe and all it's possessions together. Would one want anything else? Could one think of anything of less significance or would they be completely satisfied with one core truth. What is, is and shall always be. For in the unity of the minds of the sacred spark of divine light, the individual, unified and omnipresent seed of spirit and all which is born thereof (man and all life) is the true essence of one's being, the Anointed One is you and me and all the seed which came before and is to come. And in this truth is the savior of mankind, each one of us acting as a harmonious vessel of ancient truths and knowledge becoming the Messiah(s) of the ages.

Awaken to the light and see the truth within. Do not feign what is not yours to gain but instead only live in what you have and share what is yours. For what is mine is your and what is yours is inevitably mine to share with the world. One Light, One Truth, One Kind.

Flesh amongst Flesh, Spirit amongst Spirit, Life amongst Life, Kings amongst Kings.

In darkness there is no reward and in sorrow there is only it's kind and in pain is the vanity of the sin-mind. For once we were found but now we are lost and must be found once again, for in my word is the word of the ancient tongue of the holy mind of the true time. I am what is and what always will be. The alpha and the omega, The one and the only, the truth, the way and the life.

In peace their is truth, in love is eternal bliss and in honesty is the reward of the ages. For when i love without condition and boundaries i speak the truth with my actions, i show the truth with my embrace and i teach the words of the eternal day. For We are what is and what always shall be. The alpha and the omega, The one and the only, the truth, the way and the life.

'Lo, I say unto you, Is it not written in the Torah (old testament) that Ye are God.'

Do you not believe what is spoken time and time again by the prophets sent forth from the matrix, those who rushed through the hellfire's of the earths and heavens, learning, advancing and becoming the light of the divine spark and returning to their home.

For when they say to you that i am One with the Most High, they only speak of the truth we all inherited by spiritual birth-right. The truth granted by the seed of the mind, the conscious of the universal.

When it says in the Torah that God shall make man in his own image, it speaks not of the flesh body but instead of the spiritual of which we came into being in the beginning there was the word, the sound, and from it came the light which lead the way, the energy which formed the matter and the matter become the material of the energy and the energy within the matter began to communicate and react and became known as the living universe, where we walk and think and see.

For what is spoken is reality and for what is spoken without vanity or ego is the truth and in that truth we can be set free. In the truth of yourself and myself and all that which is born of us and all things before and around us is the Way. For you are what is made and what is meant for greater things. Doubt is the mother of death, pain is the mother of hatred and hatred is the mother of suffering, and suffering is the fullest form of the Sin-Mind, 'Satan'.

Consciousness is spiritual and physical reality, rebellion from the source is the Sin-Mind, the Source in itself is the Universal Mind, The God-head, The true light of the life.

I am what is, what was and what always shall be. The Alpha and the Omega. The Way, The Truth and the Life.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Shim

Deleted.....

Last edited by Shim : 25-11-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Caretaker

Consciousness is the seed of all matter. Every atom holds a spark of consciousness within the energy. The energy is interconnected like a web and creates a collective consciousness, a unified consciousness or universal consciousness. This phenomena is the pure, original, state of God-divine.
The God-spark also forged within every individual atom an individual consciousness both separate and connected to the source. This individual consciousness became the individual spirits.

These spirits forged the known universe, both with and against God-Source's intent. As time went on and these two great spirits, the mother and the father, the spirits and The Spirit, used the energy and matter to created complex materials, galaxies, solar systems, suns, planets, amoeba's , fish, reptiles, mammals, birds, then Man. As the creation process was taking place the spirits slowly began to become separate from God-source and became selfish, egotistical and thus against the original purpose of God, which is individuality and unity in complete harmony.
This forged a duplicate God-source of the opposite intent, the Sin-consciousness or Satan. Which is simutaneously within us, within God-source and within all things.

Man began to embody the Sin-mind and thus started to reject the God and caused suffering to the known universe, both in the physical as well as spiritual.

Then through many incarnations the first human true seer came into existence, 'Adam', which was of course not his true name, but the name given to him by the Hebrews. Their is a confusion however, their is both the spiritual atom, the spirit of all living creatures as well as the physical Adam, which are two separate yet connected entities.

The spiritual Adam(atom) is much like the Christ-consciousness or Buddha-consciousness while the Physical Adam was one of the first men to see the true path. This physical Adam, as I've said, through many incarnations, began to remember himself as the divine spark, God-source in flesh. As he did this he started to recall the ages before man and all things which where to come. While doing so he also showed the eternal reality of the spirit and the all encompassing hand of the Most High.

He would be what Christians would call a Son of Man(God). Now as he passed from the physical into the spiritual once again his force, as originally created, returned to the One source and became a consciousness and bridge between the spiritual and physical.

After him came many, not much more then 75 human incarnates whom returned to their home each one teaching others the path to the source and the original purpose of existence, Much like this Jesus of the Christian faith. Each one knowing well about their past incarnations and reality and each one bringing human kind ever closer to the great truth of ourselves, the Spirit in you.

As for the other question, I believe the world your looking for is conscience and that is the moral aspect of the mind. When we know something is wrong for example, this is the conscience. Which is slightly linked to the universal consciousness and our own consciousness, however is a slightly different phenomena.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Shim

Deleted....

Last edited by Shim : 25-11-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Master
Just a piece of food for thought...(from the other side of the house )

The Zohar speaks of moshiach as a collective experience of humankind...the time when consciousness is raised, and all know God/One...for mystics in the Jewish tradition, it is not linked to one saviour but to all of us, a collective, elevating the Light...evelating our spiritual nature and striving to be closer to God.

Acc'd to our mystical traditions, the Zohar is the decoder of the Torah. In that light, Daniel's words describe either an avatar of the age (i.e. as ascended masters, such as how Jesus or Buddha are often viewed) to point us to our true nature, or as an allegory describing the elevated spiritual nature of all men (and women) in the time of moshiach ("anointed one").

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 12-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Caretaker

That is exactly how i see the coming of the new days. That their is not one messiah, one being united with god-divine. But infact all beings will shortly become one. At this certain time i would estimate that their are roughly 17% of the entire human population who are at the state of awakening that i am and roughly .6% of the human population today have reached beyond me, into the complete awareness of the divine-god. While about 45% of the human population are instinctively a good person but without the full awareness of the communion we have with God and 30% of people who are trying to commune with God with ill feelings and ill actions in their heart. 12% of the human population are very rich and considered royalty on this earth and wish to control the world with greed and fear. When this individual or group of individuals who will shine the new way on the world come into play they will first who will listen are those who try to do good in their heart but are far from God and far from the true essence of goodness (not to cause suffering to any living thing). Once they understand that they are causing suffering to themselves and others by continuously causing suffering and are always scientifically aware of the true essence of God-divine and his children then they will slow begin their transformation and the numbers of the awakened will rise. The more this percentage rises the more connection the human consciousness and global consciousness will lean towards the God-source. The more these take places the more wisdom and knowledge is pushed into the global consciousness and even the universal consciousness the more the other people of the world will start to learn it. Once the wisdom gets to a certain extent and subconsciously we all being to understand the natural spiritual laws of the universe The more individuals will joins the path. During this time of conversing once we start to take members from the ill-hearted - god-communicators the small percent of rich powerful individuals will start to get very angry and aggressive with this path and will start to understand what the leaders of light teach. This will slowly sway them to our numbers, one by one. Money will become a think of the past as spiritually aware individuals have no real necessity for it. What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Caretaker

Also as a side note, if their is such a being who will be considered the messiah in a day of age with all individuals inheriting Messiah-hood, he will not be Jesus or Buddha incarnate or Mohammad or no past spiritual leader. He will be one of his, but one with them. Many will have the memories and wisdom of those individuals and will infact meld their conscious mind with their spiritual consciousness but as for this particular being he will merely be a spiritual being who has had many incarnations and will have received the light, the fullness of the light, before any other of this day and age, even though many today are very close and those who are close will become just like him within a very short period of him revealing himself.
His first global message, although speaking to all mankind will be infact an hidden call to arms of the spiritual ones. It will ask them to rise with him and become a teachers of the great beauty of God-divine.
'Lord of my lord, King of my King, I am your blood and you are mine. You are my light and I am yours. Your truth is mine and my truth is yours. I love with the depth of my soul and you love with the depth of your soul. You are my King, I am your King. Lords of Truth are we who see the light and in this light we become right standings and true to the source God-divine. '