Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-08-2011, 07:04 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
It's hard to know why the Deity does anything. Maybe it's impossible to know. The question I can't get past is, why did It create us in the first place?

Really in the first place: why do you believe you were "created" by someone else? Maybe you are the creator itself?

3d
Old 26-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Master
God does not give us personalities. we are in an illusion that we have personalities with the help of prakrity
Old 26-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Your question requires God to be a sentient mind with intentional pre-planned designs. Are you sure that's the case?

God runs the whole of creation on a special divine infinite computer connected to our universe(infinite quantum computer).

Life is a cellular automaton, created by John Conway and shows from simple rules complex behaviour emerges:
  1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
  2. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
  3. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
  4. Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life
http://www.ibiblio.org/lifepatterns/

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 26-08-2011, 05:42 PM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Really in the first place: why do you believe you were "created" by someone else? Maybe you are the creator itself?

3d

3dnow,
You mean You as the creator is reminding Me as the creator that I need to focus and remember that I create by thinking. If I think clarity, I create clarity, right? And If I think as confused, I create confusion and seem lost in my own game?
Old 26-08-2011, 06:04 PM
3dnow

Quote:
3dnow,
You mean You as the creator is reminding Me as the creator that I need to focus and remember that I create by thinking. If I think clarity, I create clarity, right? And If I think as confused, I create confusion and seem lost in my own game?

Hi Astroboy,

Creator like creator of the universe.

It is very simple (but took me years to understand)

The creator creates itself, creates the universe, the physical realms, human body, animals, plants, and enters in the body (roughly). So you are the creator. We are all the same initially, then have different experiences and become different. We are all one. Everything is the creator. You are everything.

Mystics explain this using the ocean theory:

We are little drops forming the ocean. Both the drop and the ocean is the creator. The drop is not separated from the ocean. The drop (you) can say I am the ocean. We are all one and connected. You are the initial spark of creation but you are also all creation.

The following is my theory:

The creator created the human body including the brain but does not know yet how to use it (I mean the brain). The mind/body does not know that it is the creator. The goal is to wake up... then you have control of the brain. You become a human.

3d
Old 26-08-2011, 06:26 PM
astroboy

Wonderful awakening, 3d.
Old 27-08-2011, 09:30 AM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
Everybody is going to be surprised after they die.... Everyone. No matter what they believe.
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp--
The thieves, the liars, the sinners,
The alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
Who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
Was rotting away in hell,
Was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
Looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

'And why is everyone so quiet,
So somber - give me a clue.'
'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'

JUDGE NOT!!

Remember...Just going to church doesn't make you a
Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.

Every saint has a PAST...
Every sinner has a FUTURE!
Old 27-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Master
imo, deities are ego projections of a collective consciousness, a composit cultural image, an archetypal character given form and reality via recognition of and identification with the image.
Old 27-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
God runs the whole of creation on a special divine infinite computer connected to our universe(infinite quantum computer).

Life is a cellular automaton, created by John Conway and shows from simple rules complex behaviour emerges:
  1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
  2. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
  3. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
  4. Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life
http://www.ibiblio.org/lifepatterns/

I am familiar with emergent complexity, and am in awe of those that actually created a Turing Machine in the game of life. If it can implement a Turing Machine then it can simulate and calculate everything a computer can.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:33 PM
3dnow

Quote:
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp--
The thieves, the liars, the sinners,
The alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
Who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
Was rotting away in hell,
Was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
Looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

'And why is everyone so quiet,
So somber - give me a clue.'
'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'

JUDGE NOT!!

Remember...Just going to church doesn't make you a
Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.

Every saint has a PAST...
Every sinner has a FUTURE!

There is no heaven. Religion is a childish thing invented by the children that we are. The christian God is a child himself (I mean the concept).

Humankind is still in its childhood.

3d