Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Master
You are what you think you are-

As the title suggests: you are what you think you are;

So many years I exhausted this- I thought little of my self and arguing inside non stop Between what I wanted to be and what I was and what I though for so long: I was a result of my own ego and beliefs…

It really started to change around 2013 after I got out of prison : I had put weight on and I carefully piled it off again, weight lifting and pull ups ect

The last two years I put weight on again I’m exhausted because I have been eating healthy and working out- I think it’s my new injections I’m on for my mental health…

I believe my my own standards I had to prove to the self to gain that prestige and ego- my own efforts of years of thinking like that made me stumble into a depression that I wasn’t good enough, I wasn’t that brooding handsome male but one with standard I could never achieve because the hand life had dealt me~

It wasn’t until ‘that hand; that had been dealt’ was turned into riches- poor was something as famous as dust sparkling and that old worn carpet that had a high price on it was in chabby chick heaven: it wasn’t until I came across the term my horizons woke up or started too…

I have high standards and I think I could make a compromise without upsetting the balance ~ but I argued and lost a great amount of time;

I saw what I was, where I was , how I was because I was actively thinking that way-

I’m a spiritual person : have been lucky enough to manifest my soul spirit and have time walking and waking in that supreme delicacy…

I’m not so bad to set a goal and finish it; I’ve seen results before..

But everything to what my body’s doing, healthy regimen and balanced diet.
Working out & doing sports I love—-
It all counts to a healthy spirit-

I have high stamina and since having the experience of being my soul and spirit rather than a human [which I am now] I can regard things more knowledgeable and balanced.. but I obviously misrepresented and regarded because I was stuck in this rut—-

It was my own fault I wasn’t that achiever or brooding in the correct way and form..

Is been 9 years working at changing my thinking and incorporating my standards and aspirations into a working model of balance and humbleness of being in my soul and spirit where these things of mind don’t belong —-

I was still with my flaws but I think the purest of simplicity and experiencing such delight and glory - the supreme mind wants what’s best for the self like Harry potters mirror that shows you what you want or desire:

My standards were just showing me my desires to be the best I could be but I figured it took me to having to achieve it in order to ‘give’ that essence to the self~

Like reincarnation—- how strong and durable I was and brave I couldn’t give those things over because I hadn’t been through it yet and it upset my standards the only way I would achieve recognition for that was by ‘entanglement or superposition’

I finally found a balance by arguing back I was born the same person I’m going to die as-

It’s my effort: I deserve the glory now other than after it where I would also receive glory of finishing reincarnation- or at least reincarnating to a new human…

I was the same venerability now and when I went through it- for argument sake…

My experience of spirit and soul saw this- and I divided …

But all parts were equal and good..

I changed my thinking and started to possess these abilities of recognition - that I could see my self as the end result for it was the same as the beginning…

You are the change.. the thought.. the power the supreme of the self… and for change!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-06-2022, 01:59 AM
Administrator
There are not many people that can say that they are Happy with what they have got,
and how they perceive themselves to be,
It takes a lot of soul searching and I'm happy that you have found yours

Namaste
Old 07-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Master
I think I'm an exalted son of both God and Goddess. A Christ in the making looking up to Jesus whom pathed the way for the rest of us to become Christed too, imo.

Well, that's what I think anyways.

utopiandreamchild
Old 07-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Master

"You are what you think you are" ... That is true only for the one who thinks so.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2022, 01:33 AM
I've said who I know myself to be so many times here it could become obnoxious.
And I believe this in the core of my subconscious mind....
it is unshakeable. And so far.. lol....so far so good!
Everything i believe comes about! (Because i know who I am, by Grace.)

Good for you utopian ...you are exalted.
And inavalan is correct, also!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-06-2022, 03:59 AM
Master
I would prefer "You are what you "know" you are.

I know that I am an exalted son of both God and Goddess, I know that I am a biblical son and all biblicals have their righteous portion/ inheritance. I know that Eve is my great great great+ grand mother and the oldest in our family.

I know that I am son of David and Saul, also Judah and Benjamin, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I know that there's a government for us all on the menu.

And I know we're all going to get exactly what we all need perhead in the very near future.

These are things l " just know ".

utopiandreamchild

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 08-06-2022 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I would prefer "You are what you "know" you are.
I know that ... These are things l " just know ".
Besides that I know that I exist, that I have an identity, and that I am in some kind of flow / movement, about everything else I am aware to be my conscious and unconscious beliefs (assumptions and truths).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Ascender

Absolutely, and that is why you need to uncover the negative beliefs and self-images you have. Brainstorm the beliefs you have about yourself, and be very honest. Write them down and even be a bit self-critical. Ask yourself “ what do I REALLY think and feel about myself? “

This could be quite revelatory because you may have had an idea that you don’t feel very good about yourself, but the actual beliefs and reasons why could be very unconscious.

Once you have listed all of your beliefs, read through them a couple of times, and you will start to see a ‘theme’ developing. That theme is the foremost negative belief you have about yourself, and that is the one which you need to change.

You can do that by repeated affirmations.
Old 29-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Write them down...

This could be quite revelatory because you may have had an idea that you don’t feel very good about yourself,
but the actual beliefs and reasons why could be very unconscious.
YES! Usually these beliefs are there cuz of our family, no big revelation there!

Affirmations and talking to yourself a bit - using logic...that you are NOT
these negative beliefs ...but rather a wonderful person
with the whole world of opportunities right there for you ...
and you deserve success and happiness in every way.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2022, 10:38 AM
Master
Thank you for your posts, Miss Hepburn