Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 30-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
Sept. 9, 2016 from Yahoo; 'Elon Musk has ‘not ruled out’ a UFO hitting the SpaceX rocket that exploded'

Supplementary spaceX rocket explosion/ufo article from CNet, Sept. 6; 'Internet spots UFO in SpaceX explosion footage'

NBC News, t.v. piece about a North Carolina ufo video that went viral recently. 2min.

^ said video, uploaded on October 15th of this year.

'Easy Journey to other Planets' by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Book, legal, official site. Orig. published 1960, this is the updated 1998 version. Author also responsible for the officially accepted, passed down lineage translation of the Bhagavad Gita (as It Is), an ancient Vedic / Hindu text/scripture fr. roughly circa 5th century B.C.

October 17 2016, also fr. Yahoo News;
'Brit conspiracy theorist, 39, found dead after texting, ‘If anything happens to me, investigate''
From article; "
A British conspiracy theorist who was visiting Poland to give a talk on UFOs was found dead on a sofa, days after he sent a chilling text to his mum .."

4 articles about the recent John Podesta - Tom Delonge leaked wikileaks emails.

- Oct. 22 fr. Rolling Stone; Tom DeLonge on Podesta Emails: 'Wikileaks Messed Some Important Stuff Up'

- Oct. 20 fr. New York Times; 'Private Security Group Says Russia Was Behind John Podesta’s Email Hack'

- Oct. 10 fr. Gizmodo; WikiLeaks Publishes Cryptic UFO Emails Sent to Clinton Campaign... From Former Blink 182 Singer

- Oct. 27 fr. Mysterious Universe; New Wikileaks Emails Discuss “Fastwalker” UFOs

[Interlude]

From the SpaceX yt. ch., Sept. 27, 2016; 'Making Humans A Multiplanetary Species' presentation by Elon Musk, 1hr5min.

2013 article fr. De Void blog; 'On Breaching Etiquette'

September 2016 article from Astronomy.com, 'The weird, isolated mountain on Ceres is a giant ice volcano'

Wilhelm Reich's 1954 book, Contact With Space along with an article about the book. May want to look at article first, it's shorter & a summary of what you'd be getting into w/ the book.

Fr. 'Reptilian Dimension' blog, 2015 entry entitled Branton as a Prophet, The Knights of Brantonia and the book of Revelation

Fr. 'UFO Sightings Hotspot', June 19 article re: the "Mandela Effect" that I've heard of for the 1st time recently, a number of times and which I'm not sure what to make of yet (was def. the Berenstein Bears acc. to my memory)

[Interlude 2]

Few links to dif. sites w/ articles about the recent creepy clown craze & sightings across mainly the U.S. and now the rest of the world, including the "purge" planned by some of these clowns? tonight in different spots in the U.S., which I'm sure will end well. What could possibly go wrong there? Nothing, of course- it'll be good, clean fun. A wholesome outing for all involved, surely! Asking for trouble you say? Pffft, please! Get on outta here w/ your paranoia talk, U B trippin!

Sept. 27 this year, live science website;
'Clown Sightings Not Always A Laughing Matter'

Sept. 29 this year, New York Times;
'Creepy Clown Hoaxes Lead to 12 Arrests in Multiple States'

1997 Review fr. the Journal of Scientific Exploration of a book written about the Abductions Study Conference of June 13-17, 1992 held at MIT.

Excerpt from ^ talk found on youtube. 8min.

And finally, couple Art Bell interviews, first fr. 2001 of (alleged) NDE'er who was (allegedly) clinically dead for almost an hour. 2hr25min.

& last 1 fr. 2015 "Are We Living in A Simulation?" 2hr6min.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
Further articles explaining the origins of the clown craze (some date back cases fr. as far back as 1981), much of the current outbreak apparently stemming from social media hysteria and hype. Certainly a volatile, potentially dangerous situation perhaps propagated by psychological, conscious/subconscious projections/factors as much as anything. Though maybe not the whole story, where the truth lies.

There's a few disturbing vines out there already involving people beating up & pulling guns on clowns that i obvs. won't link here regardless if fake or real, hard to say in every case. Hopefully cooler heads prevail if anyone really is tactless enough this halloween to dress up as a clown. Probably not a good idea to say the least, esp. judging from some of those comments sections, yikes.

Oct. 12 fr. Vox;
The great clown panic of 2016 is a hoax. But the terrifying side of clowns is real.

Sept. 30 fr. Maxim;
Why America's Creepy Clown Sightings Are Actually a Massive Hoax

Sept. 29 fr. Rolling Stone;
Killer Clowns: Inside the Terrifying Hoax Sweeping America

Oct. 6 fr. Time Magazine;
The Surprising History Behind the Scary Clown Phenomenon

Oct. 8 fr. The Guardian;
Clown Sightings: The Day the Craze Began

Oct. 8 fr. Mysterious Universe;
Bigfoot Expert Becoming the new Creepy Clown Expert

Oct. 29 (2015) also Mysterious Universe;
The Creepy Mystery of the Phantom Clowns

Oct. 13, (2010) fr. Spirit Seekers blog;
Return of the Phantom Clowns (Weird But True)

Happy Halloween!

Last edited by Deusdrum : 31-10-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Master
Presentation by Peter Levenda, The Secret Space Program, upl. 2015, 1hr33min.

1962 U.S. President John F. Kennedy's moon speech in Houston, Texas. 18min.

From Sacred Texts site, book;
The Flying Saucers Are Real, by U.S. Lieutenant Corp. Donald Keyhoe, pub. 1950.

Nov. 3rd article fr. Atlas Obscura;
Exploring Mexico’s Zone of Silence, Where Radio Signals Fail and Meteorites Crash
The Mexican version of the Bermuda Triangle has its fair share of alien rumors.

From... fairly recent; Grant Cameron narrates (with tweets & emails shown in vid concurrently w/ narration) the "Podesta UFO emails in chronological order" , brought to light through WikiLeaks. 1hr38min.

Went with a bigger font this time around. Don't ask me why, idk, maybe my eyesight is deteriorating or I just find the smaller font annoying atm.

Last edited by Deusdrum : 08-11-2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Master
Couple more, presented in regular sized font, free energy type conference presentations, first 1 from 2012;

Ralph and Marsha Ring : Anti-gravity and conscious awareness in aether technology,
1hr44min.

Second 1 Michael Tellinger;

Ancient technology & the Unbuntu movement,
2hr2min.
Old 17-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Master

From BBC News, November 1st; Strange Green Light Spotted Over Japan. Article includes short video of event.

A longer video, (.43sec) presumably a Japanese news broadcast with extra/further footage of the light.

Excerpt fr. 2015 interview from techcrunch with Russian Billionaire Yuri Miler, Yuri Milner Wants to Talk to Aliens , 6min.

November 10th article, rare entry from De Void blog; The Media Disgrace

November 16 also BBC News, article; Pluto has 'slushy ocean' below surface

Mysterious stone monument found in Kazakhstan is way bigger than Stonehenge, November 15, Mother Nature Network.

Three 2016 news pieces about Elon Musk's 2018 scheduled mission to mars efforts. CNBC, ABC & IGN News. All a minute or so in length.

Aliens are Likely Super-Intelligent Machines, SETI claims, from Nature World News, article fr. today.

Fr. Ufoinfo.com, Sept. 2016; Roswell Information is Slowly Fading Away

From the John Keel is not an authority on anything blog, November entries which include a look back at the Mothman Prophecies, it's 50th anniversary being on November 15th, and some curious and interesting letters/correspondences of Keel's incl. some about the mysterious "Princess Moon Owl".

Documentary from 2000 re: UFO flap in Illinois. Interviews of witnesses include some police officers. 28min.

2015 Syfy documentary about Bob Lazaar. 46minutes.

2002 documentary, Happiness Machines. 59min.

2014 film The Mars Underground. Allegedly lauded by James Cameron, it features aerospace engineer Dr. Robert Zubrin and decent illustrative explanatory cinematography re: the argument to colonize Mars. 114minutes.

Old 20-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Master
2008 Fox News tv broadcast re: the Stephensville, Texas UFO flap. 9min.

'Read Tom DeLonge's Leaked Email to Hillary Clinton Campaign About UFOs'
, Rolling Stone article, Oct. 11, 2016

'Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn Shines in NASA Photo' November 18, CBS News.

Saturn's North Pole Has Changed Color, But Why?
Oct. 2016, Space.com.

CBS News tv fr. 2015, Strange Lights in Michigan Defy Explanation 6min.

From July 13, 2016; 'The CIA's Pokemon Go App Is Doing What the Patriot Act Cant'

1998 article; (by D. Farley)

1998 book;
(by Ingo Swann)

From Psychology Today, October 19th of this year; The Bizarre Outbreak of Hallucinations in Oregon

Missing Time: The Real 4400 documentary orig. aired 2004. 111min.

Interview with Don Elkins and Carla Rueckert - WKQQ's "UFO Awareness Week" - May 5, 1977 1hr28min.

UFO photos from 1870-1960, incl. (alleged) earliest known photo of a UFO. 7min.

1951 movie; The Man From Planet X , 1hr7min.
Old 27-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Master
I haven't forgotten about that thread finale post of mine fr. last page, just kidding about that, was (kind of?) on purpose.

Another, further back in the thread update to add, around the time when i was losing my mind a little; I know now what a bird pecking on the window means. If you don't know I'm not about to tell you other than to say I'm not kidding about this one. It proved true, "fit the data" put forth in the theory so to speak, and so it goes.

Funnily enough, it was John Keel who first directed me to the answer by mentioning it briefly in a video. Funny, b/c at the time i made those posts he was exactly who I was posting about, you can check back to that page and read it for yourself.

Also some pages back, an anagram about "the nine" which is featured a bit in the post above, and which I'd like to return to one last time with some further links.

But first, a few anagrams incl. the number nine, in this case- although there's plenty with both Unidentified Flying Object & Unexplained Aerial Phenomena that spell out 'nine', I will be using the roman numerals for the #9 which are IX and the word used in all anagrams will be 'Extraterrestrial' with some others.

IX: Rare Star Letter
IX: Seer Rattler Art
IX: Restart Art Reel
Alter Sex Art Trier
Starrier Art Telex
A Rarer Tiler's Text
Real Starrier Text
Extra Salt Rite Err
Let Rarer Star Exit
Real Art Riser Text
Exalt Tear Stirrer
Sir, Alert! Exert Art

- Intro

Preview of an Ancient Aliens episode fr. History Channel's yt. ch.; 'The Mysterious Nine'

From the 'secret sun' blog, entry; 'Secret Star Trek Pt. 2: The Unknown Nine'

Jimi Hendrix - Message From Nine to the Universe

From the New Dawn Magazine, article from 2012; 'Behind the Mask: Aliens or Cosmic Jokers?'

Chris Bourne, 2011, 'The Group of Nine'

1999 article orig. from Fortean Times & 'The Stargate Conspiracy', 'The Council of Nine'

The Beatles - Revolution 9

Last entries from physicist Jack Sarfatti's blog, 'Destiny Matrix', spanning the years 2003 - 2007.

From TarotTeachings.com , 'Meaning of Nine in Tarot'

Part 1 of a book called 'The Hermit' written by an alleged Tibetan Monk in 1971 (Edited by Timothy Green Beckley ) The Hermit, of course being the IX or ninth card of the Major Arcana in the tarot.

Here is a page goodread.com with a summary and few noteworthy reviews of the book.
"...The old hermit told of a trip inside a "great metallic body" (a UFO perhaps) and of the visit to a vast cavern where he was surrounded by various beings..."

Couple different takes on the meaning of 'The Hermit' in the major arcana; This one from the Royal Road blog & This one pertaining to the Crowley/Thoth deck,

From Japan, March of this year, UFO News yt. ch. about Phoenix lights like sighting there. 2min.

8min. excerpt from some news program in the 90's about Stella Lansing. From vid. description;
'Stella Lansing's amazing story shares similarities with the Dorothy Izzat case. Lansing is able to capture diverse anomalies on film and has collected extensive photographic and video footage evidence over a thirty year period, and has kept detailed records of these experiences. This sequence contains footage of the four occupants incident.'
Part 2 of the BBC's 'Century of the Self' program, The Engineering of Consent, 59min.

- Outro
Old 28-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Master
Here is part 3 of the 2002 BBC documentary series, The Century of the Self. Unlike the previous 2, this 1 contains a tangential reference to UFOs. These programs go down rather easy and are illuminating enough in their particular U.S. historical political context, shedding light on the origins & impetus resulting in consumer culture, etc. but my advice is think critically of what's presented here as well.

If you've read some of the links in my ^ above post (mainly those re: "the Nine") and pay attention to this vid., you will see in a few spots how it connects, quite directly, & specifically (by name) but that's all I'll say. Beyond that, it gets into Wilhelm Reich whom I've also posted about in this thread several times in the past.

There is one intense spot, but they do bleep out the worst of words and it's very brief (it was on basic cable in the UK, after all).

I'll save part 4 (if it's to be found on youtube, & which I believe is the final installment) for a future post, to be packaged in with other UFO links. Like the other segments, it's roughly 59minutes.

Enjoy.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Master
- Intro tune

Piece from LNTV News on mysterious red fireballs seen by the Mekong River in Thailand. 2014, 2min.

MSNBC News .v. clip, fr. late 90s looking back on the 1942 Battle of Los Angeles incident. 3min.

CBS News, Fr. video description;
'1942 footage and radio report of "Battle of Los Angeles" synchronized to Byron Palmer's detailed account of the UFO incident witnessed by a million people on 26 February in sky over southern California. There were a minimum 1430 artillery rounds fired at the object....' Palmer was an announcer for the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) in those days of dominant nationwide radio mass media with television still the embryo.

This one really blows me away. Not b/c I buy the story, much as i'd like to believe it's a Beatles album fr. an alternate time line as claimed, but because of the lp's quality. I don't understand why whoever produced/ arranged/mixed this wishes to remain so anonymous b/c it sounds amazing to my ears. Yes, elements mashed up from other songs do sound familiar in spots, though the supposed time traveler makes a reasonable counter-point to this argument. That it sounds so good is actually the most frightening part of this to me! For real.

'Everyday Chemistry: The Story Behind the Greatest Beatles Album that Never Existed'
, 2014 article fr. Medium.com.

Beatles Never Broke Up! A Fantastic Tale of Interdimensional Travel , Week In Weird site, 2014.

Someone Claims to Have Brought Back an Unheard Beatles Album From Another Dimension , Guitar World, 2015.

Without further ado, check this out, the alleged 13th Beatles album, Everyday Chemistry , 40minutes.

From PBS website, 2012 Nova article; Dark Flow: Tugs From Beyond the Observable Universe?

13min. segment fr. 2000, NPR radio about the shortwave, number stations mystery.

From Wired magazine site, 2011 piece, 'Inside the Russian Shortwave Radio Mystery'

From the Ghost Diaries site, 5 Creepy Number Stations That No 1 Can Explain

Feb. of this year, from Atlas Obscura; 'The Unsettling Mystery of the Creepiest Channel on Youtube' , which has since been taken down and is prob. not what you'd think it is, no gore or anything of that sort.

2012 article from the Daily Dot site, 'The Markovian Parallax Denigrate: Unraveling the Internet’s oldest and weirdest mystery'

Generation Why podcast, fr. their website, 2015 episode 'The Strange Case of Billy Meier' 113min. Meier of course always a contentious case & controversial figure in the field of ufology.

1978 documentary on Billie Meiers case by U.S. Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens called Contact . 1hr37min.

Old 29-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Master
May I present to you the entire tale in all it's glory, straight from the horse's mouth, the mystery person's blog- 'thebeatlesneverbrokeup' from which this alternate dimension'ed Earth Beatles album comes from (offered available to download for free from, btw).

Here 's the link to 'The Story of the Tape' page from there.

No but seriously, you have no idea how bad I wish this is real, haha. It's good though, that's the thing! Regardless from whence it came, this is a class album! It's just- whaaaat

How? How.