Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Need advice fast!!!

Hi guys,

As I mentioned yesterday, my Twin and I talked a lot last week and it felt like it tied up a lot of loose ends, answered a lot of questions and possibly even ended separation. No, it's not union--not even close--but the door was open to talk.

Well, now I'm on the verge of contradicting my own advice because yesterday when I wrote about what I'd learned, I said that only when you're receiving a lot of 1111s is the universe giving you the green light to communicate with your Twin.

I am not dying to talk to him. I actually feel more grounded than ever now that I've been validated. I know I'm not crazy and he felt the Twin Flame connection, as he described, even if he didn't call us Twin Flames. So I feel like there are not many more questions to answer and I feel like he loved me too; he wasn't pushing me away because I scared him with my feelings; he pushed me away because he was scared of his own feelings.

Anyway so now this insane inside joke has come up. Something I saw in my news feed. It's one of the weirdest things and it's something only he and I would get. It's related to one of the more random, casual topics of our conversation last week.

But although it seems like an obvious thing to send him, I'm hesitant to do so knowing that I haven't gotten any 111s or 1111s all week. Would contacting him go against the universe's plan? Does it seem overbearing to reach out to him so soon after that heavy conversation? I don't want to run him off again. But it's nothing serious, just something funny.

I wouldn't say I am feeling fearful of rejection, I'm just worried that I'm going against the script if I didn't get 1111s as the green light to contact. I'm trying to follow the rules here.

I also don't want to silence myself too harshly. I mean if I want to say something, don't I have a right to say it?

Advice?
Old 06-12-2017, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Oh, I did get one 11:11 today though. It was a few hours ago. But it was a timestamp generated for a transaction over a week ago. I felt like that 11:11 related to last week, before reconnecting with my Twin. I thought it was irrelevant for today but now I'm not so sure.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Master
This isn't going to sound terribly original but - trust your gut instinct, don't overly concern yourself with external signs. You know the right thing to do, just trust yourself
Old 06-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

If it was anyone else would you do it?

What are you afraid of?

What would make you feel worse...regret from contacting him or not contacting him?

Generally for me, if I procrastinate and in doubt I do nothing...its the times where I move into action without thought of outcome that are the best.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Knower

Ask your spirit guides
Old 06-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Experiencer
Yeah I hesitated and that Made me feel nervous about it, so I didn’t do it. Then my boyfriend called early To invite me over, so I kinda lost interest. Not the time I guess.

How do you guys navigate having a partner AND being in contact with your twin? This is uncharted territory for me.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Suspended
When you see 11:11 paying attention to your thoughts at the time may be helpful. If you were thinking something at the time then you see the 11:11 it can be confirmation, like a yes, your correct or going to do something helpful, feeling what it means for you is good to, pay attention to thoughts when getting syncs and seeing numbers and stuff.

~11:11~
Old 07-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Experiencer
I just got a 111111 (red tick marks spray painted on the sidewalk), so maybe I should have messaged him after all.

I honestly don’t know what I was thinking when I got either of these 1111s. It’s like my mind was blank.

In my experience, I get 1111s when the portal is open for contact. When he is about to contact me or when it’s time for me to contact him.

When he reached out to me after nine months this fall, I had seen his name about nine times the night before in a strange film. I also was getting 1111s.

Last week, the night before we reconnected, I saw his name randomly and it was also the night that the 11:11 p.m. transaction was generated. I probably saw his name around the same time that 11:11 timestamp was generated.

All I know is I’ve seen a pattern this past year when we’ve been in touch sporadically. When the time is ripe for contact, I begin seeing 1111s, then something happens. During the two years we weren’t talking, I would experience bouts of repetitive 1111s, but had no idea what to do with them, because I thought he had moved on and didn’t want to hear from me.

The last thing I want to do is be overbearing or “chase” again by contacting him too often, but I’m pretty sure he knows I’m in a serious relationship now. He also was very emphatic about us keeping in touch when I offered that maybe last week would be our final conversation (tying up loose ends). He seemed very upset by the idea of being out of contact with me. But I still predict it will be very rare for him to initiate the contact.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Guide

ForeverRestless, this made me laugh because I do the same thing. I'm not sure why I do, I don't do this with anyone else.

My advice is if you see a joke you want to share, don't question it so much just share it with him.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Master
It's fine to notice the signs, just don't become beholden to them to the extent that you're constantly looking outside of yourself for guidance as to how to proceed. We all have an inner knowing, it's just that it has a tendency to become obscured by doubt and fear - as I say, listen to your gut instinct and trust it.