Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Guide

ThatMan - apologies I missed your post somehow, but I love what you say. It makes a lot of sense. I can see how I'm attached to my version of me in this life which has no bearing on what might be the case for another incarnation. And yes, time is very different there, I understand that. Thanks.

William - yes my thoughts are very similar. I want to rest for a bit after this life, although maybe once I get to the other side what happened here won't be so important anymore - it's all a blink of an eye really.

Altair - I understand. It's a strange subject really. We can't really know,

AngelBlue - yes true. My life now is the hope of making a difference somehow, even in a very small way.
Old 20-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
AngelBlue - yes true. My life now is the hope of making a difference somehow, even in a very small way.

fwiw you are one of the people that makes me smile
Old 20-01-2024, 08:40 PM
Administrator
I can understand where Angel is coming from, if you can make a difference to mankind it would be worth it.

Namaste
Old 18-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Reincarnation makes me more nervous…

“People are destroyed for lack of knowledge”

Experience suggests that nervousness is abated by study.

Consider looking into one of the most interesting discussions of reincarnation, determinism and provisionism. They refer to two different philosophical perspectives regarding the nature of an individual’s experiences across multiple lifetimes. Here are brief explanations of each concept:

• Determinism: This perspective asserts that everything that happens is predetermined or necessary, following a strict cause-and-effect chain. When applied to reincarnation, it means that one’s actions (karma) in previous lives determine their circumstances, abilities, social status, and character traits in future lives. The course of events is set, with no room for randomness or free will. Essentially, your present life situation is the result of your past actions, and your next life will be shaped by what you do in this life.

• Provisionism: Also known as “progressive reincarnation” or “evolutionary reincarnation,” this viewpoint posits that while our past actions can influence our current circumstances, there remains some degree of freedom and potential for growth. Rather than being strictly determined by karma from past lives, individuals have the capacity to learn from their mistakes, make amends, and improve themselves over time. Progression through various stages of spiritual development is possible due to this inherent flexibility within the system.

In summary, determinism emphasizes the unchangeable nature of karmic consequences determining future lives, whereas provisionism acknowledges a greater rôle for personal agency and growth throughout successive incarnations.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”
Old 24-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Master
In my opinion most people on Earth are not even aware that they have been here before, or that they existed in the spiritual realm (afterlife) before coming here this time.

Lots of people want to know what happens to them after they die when we all know what happens to us after our physical body dies; we go into a realm where we once existed; a realm that we left to incarnate here on Earth.

I do not pay attention to most of my thoughts; they come and go. We, in my opinion, should not let our thoughts dominate us. How many of us truly remember how many times we have incarnated here on Earth? Few at best.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Master

Yep I agree with Starman.

For me personally, I would like to go to another planet next time around, preferably one of a higher vibration. Lol
Old 27-02-2024, 08:11 PM
Guide

I love the beauty of Earth, but I don't like the 'system' we live in.
If it gets replaced by something way better, I won't mind coming back. If not, I'm moving in with Redchic12,
because I know she loves people staying over for more than one day.. Lol!
Old 01-03-2024, 05:08 AM
Experiencer

Those for whom it matters little whether or not they return are the ones who likely graduate, they have surrendered their preferences, whereas those who don't want to return typically harbor some internal form of resistance which will likely result in them returning to pacify that disturbance.

__/\__
Old 01-03-2024, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Those for whom it matters little whether or not they return are the ones who likely graduate,
they have surrendered their preferences, whereas those who don't want to return typically harbor some internal form
of resistance which will likely result in them returning to pacify that disturbance.
I have said before, I just trust God 100% and His Perfect System He set up. I am and will be
where I am meant to be...and All For The Good of me and those around me....ha, tho, it may not appear that way,
since nothing is what it appears to be.
People still think a chair is a chair. Nope, think again! Or their tough life was some anomaly - an accident,
I don't think so! ( I have to say that here, 'don't think so'.)

Want to go to a higher vibration - excellent. :) This is the place to learn to raise our own vibration to love
and all it's manifestations - ie, kindness, patience, tolerance, compassion, service, charity, etc, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2024, 10:23 AM
Administrator
I have not got that problem because I wont be back I know walk my final path

Namaste