Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
I am nursing my dear citronella plant back to health right now. It is in a nice large beautiful clay pot. My friend was moving it in her vehicle when someone rear ended her (don't worry the human friend was uninjured :) ) and sent the pot flying (breaking a large piece of the rim off) and breaking several large branches off of it. This thing has been my baby for years and I love its leaves for a tea blend I make and of course to keep those nasty mosquitoes away. I talk to it and breath on it almost every day (my little way of "blessing" it) and move the pot to the best places throughout the yards if I am home. Its amazing how fast they can bounce back with some tlc. It is making a remarkable recovery. The plant already has new growth where I clipped the broken branches about 6 days ago. I like to think she knows I care <3
Old 17-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
have any of you communicated with Trees?
Nature Grows - my first mystical experience was with a tree. I was five years old, and it happened while walking to kindergarten. One tree simply "shone" to me - in a way that is very difficult to explain. But, I could sense vibration, energy and light emanating from the tree. So much so, that I stopped at the tree and my awareness became one with it - or absorbed into it. This was such an astounding experience. I don't know how long I stood there, but I do remember being late for Kindergarten and my teacher being worried.

Since then I've had many experiences with trees. Some folks are drawn to water, to oceans. Not me. I am drawn to trees. To me they are conscious. I can't prove it, of course. But, I sense them. Some stand out more than others.

There is a path that I walk quite frequently. In the summer I walk it almost daily. The path is wooded and like a paradise on earth (in my eyes anyway). There are lots of trees. But, one tree in particular I call "Mother Tree". For some reason she seems to be the wise tree of the woods. :)
Old 17-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Experiencer
Trees do dance a beautiful dance indeed.
Nothing quite like laying under a tree on a breezy day, watching sunlight through the shifting branches.
Watching the seemingly random chaos of the paths of falling leaves.
If you observe in silence for long enough, a pattern emerges.
Tao.
The name of the wind is in that dance, and the name of the universe within that.
Old 22-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Knower
I have communicated with trees before, i do this by sharing energy with them. i let mine and theirs flow together in a circle. Good energy passes from me into the three and back again so none of it is lost. i prefer to do this well touching the tree, so I can feel the bark beneath my fingers. What I feel when i do this seems very old and very deep. At times i have been able to ask questions, but the answers come more as feelings than words. i like to give them good energy to help them grow. Sometimes they will thank me, or offer a blessing of their own.
Willows are my favorite.
Old 28-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
I have so enjoyed some of the posts on this thread. I have this one tree in my yard (very large) that I so feel a connection. I've meditated under her before. I've cried under her. I've just sat there and been grateful. I believe I actually FEEL her. When I am under that tree birds, squirrels and one time even a fox just stopped in my yard as if to admire me and the tree. The fox was really an unusual thing. I feel like anytime I sit under her I leave much more at peace than when I came. (I'm sure it's the grounding energy, too) Once, while sitting under her, I could see all the trees around me almost breathe and actually see many faces in each one.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose_Gardener
Nature Grows - my first mystical experience was with a tree. I was five years old, and it happened while walking to kindergarten. One tree simply "shone" to me - in a way that is very difficult to explain. But, I could sense vibration, energy and light emanating from the tree. So much so, that I stopped at the tree and my awareness became one with it - or absorbed into it. This was such an astounding experience. I don't know how long I stood there, but I do remember being late for Kindergarten and my teacher being worried.

Since then I've had many experiences with trees. Some folks are drawn to water, to oceans. Not me. I am drawn to trees. To me they are conscious. I can't prove it, of course. But, I sense them. Some stand out more than others.

There is a path that I walk quite frequently. In the summer I walk it almost daily. The path is wooded and like a paradise on earth (in my eyes anyway). There are lots of trees. But, one tree in particular I call "Mother Tree". For some reason she seems to be the wise tree of the woods. :)

No, we can't prove it, not to anyone but our self most likely. But that's all we really need isn't it?
I used to think I was imagining the communication, a flight of fantasy as it were, and I argued with the visions too. But enough of me was moved/impressed to do some research. One tree told me what the area had looked like when it was younger before the subdivision was built and the big earth movers came it and moved the land into different configurations. A little research and od photo's proved the tree correct.
A tree that would tell me the days weather was always proved right within the same day.

It no longer is important to me whether tree talk is true or not to others, I have proved it a valid form of communication to myself and it is part of my expanded reality now.
I find it amazing what can become our reality when we don't say 'No' out of hand and allow ourselves instead to experience something before determining if it is 'reality' or not.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No, we can't prove it, not to anyone but our self most likely. But that's all we really need isn't it?
I used to think I was imagining the communication, a flight of fantasy as it were, and I argued with the visions too. But enough of me was moved/impressed to do some research. One tree told me what the area had looked like when it was younger before the subdivision was built and the big earth movers came it and moved the land into different configurations. A little research and od photo's proved the tree correct.
A tree that would tell me the days weather was always proved right within the same day.

It no longer is important to me whether tree talk is true or not to others, I have proved it a valid form of communication to myself and it is part of my expanded reality now.
I find it amazing what can become our reality when we don't say 'No' out of hand and allow ourselves instead to experience something before determining if it is 'reality' or not.

I think our unique DNA may make some more perceptible than others to these types of experiences as well as our "vulnerability" to the effects of astrology on us individually. My best friend and I hope to prove this one day. He is working his MD and Ph.D. in genetics and I am working towards my PsyD and masters in Bio-psychology. Get ready for science to be able to prove the astonishing depth of the mind/body/spirit relationship. Exciting times we are living in
Old 02-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Master
There are several trees that I have felt this with - once at the last place I lived - we were on the 3rd floor and our apartment overlooked a lot of foliage - 1 tree in particular at a certain time of day from my little sons bedroom window would look like a face - I could see a face in his branches and we communicated a lot.

Also - the family that we lived with at the time decided (for no good reason) to cut down 2 130 year old Silver Maple trees. This was one of the most depressing times I can remember. The sorrow - the sadness - the hurt. I kept begging silently for there to be a problem with the process of taking them down - first it snowed and the crew couldn't get to the house, then one of their machines broke, then they finally got to the house and their machine broke because there was so much sap coming out of the tree their machine froze up... the tree was bleeding... it was awful.... I saved a few pieces of the magical Maples. They were planted the same year the house was built - exactly 100 years before my birth.

There was also a beautiful cottonwood tree in the same yard that I had much communication with and received a lot of loving energy.

At my current residence there is 1 particular tree across the street that I feel a connection to - the energy is quite inviting and I know it is at least 100 years old so it has a lot of stories to tell.

So yea - tress have much to teach us

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Suspended
Old 22-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

I had a huge Maple one in my back yard growing up. I climbed it with a long 10 ft ladder. I carved all sorts of naughty things on there I took my puppy up there too. Such a tomboy I was. I do love trees. Michigan is all forest