Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Here is a quote from the game Breath of Fire IV: "Each of us has a powerful force inside of us, and those attuned to it can see it. To us, it looks like a pillar of shinning light. Each person's light is different, its color, size, the way it glows. All these depend on the person. This pillar is each person's life stream, the path their life will take, their lifeforce itself. When people come together, their streams intermingle, join together, and that in turn creates another new stream."
That is very interesting. I have not heard of that game. It makes me wonder where they got their ideas? Haha
Old 15-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
That is very interesting. I have not heard of that game. It makes me wonder where they got their ideas? Haha

Some people don't understand imagination. They think it's just all made up, but what is not?

You know what, in the context of how I understand the idea of the ego, it gets scared by what it does not understand. Thus thoughts of grandeur will always lie within your zone of comfort... it seems like this idea of being a fragment did not... so maybe the doubt rather than the idea comes from this ego you talk about? Just a thought.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Some people don't understand imagination. They think it's just all made up, but what is not?

You know what, in the context of how I understand the idea of the ego, it gets scared by what it does not understand. Thus thoughts of grandeur will always lie within your zone of comfort... it seems like this idea of being a fragment did not... so maybe the doubt rather than the idea comes from this ego you talk about? Just a thought.
I fear I am not understanding your meaning Melahin :) but I do not want to derail the thread off the topic of angels any further haha
Old 15-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Master

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There are according to S between eight and nine thousand or her kind incarnated on this planet. They usually come for personal reasons rather then having pivotal roles. The pivotal roles are filled by others. Her own incarnate for her is like a gauge, a direct link into this reality.
Around the solar system there are about a million assisting not only earth but the this part of the galaxy to transcend.

My images kinda say that they only serve their own nature, in that way their reason to be in a world is also personal... though they cannot enter a world without leaving a mark... the pull of their energy is too strong. It is also like the images suggest that in some worlds there are voids, and they are drawn in to fill those that does not get mended natural. Further you talked about three lines of service within creation... yesterday I had a vision of these golden lit strings evolving around this almost golden bright light... either during guided meditation or the vivid dreams of the night... I was left with the impression that the angelics are Fae, simply one of the many strings that evolve around the golden light of the Elohim.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Pathfinder
This is really crazy .. Angels Are.. they are certainly not Fae. Angels sit under the 72 that sit unto the foot of The Creator .. They are made unto the Service of The Creator .. Hence .. the Fallen.

Historically, they have both fought man, and been sent to warn man.

While we, as humans, may not understand their nature .. they absolutely understand our nature.

The fact that all organized religions preach their existence, while guiding you toward anxiety pills .. they have no problem with you seeing hell and demons ..

Does anyone here know that the Roman Catholic Church .. eliminated 745 Angelic Names ..?????? for whatever

Earth Angels, Sky Angels, Guardian Angels .. You need to show respect..

They can absolutely Walk this World without the benefit of your belief .. or notice ..

The Angels have always walked .. and not by our decree. They are NOT here to serve you .. but The Creator. if you get a clear clue about that .. let me know.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Stream
I'll look into that I'm not sure but I believe he's a fallen

A fallen angel? LOL. Personally I doubt there's any such thing. That said, I happen to know he's sinned enough for the old testament God to boot him clean out of heaven LOL. Twice. Recently. I suppose it's a good job he doesn't seem to be that bothered about the opinion of that particular deity.

As far as I'm aware, he's an archangel. At least, the other archangels seem to agree he is. There are countless beings who have the "power" and awareness of an archangel, but a certain set of those being "assigned" - it's more like volunteering really - to Earth. Azrael is one of those assigned to Earth to hold open a particular "vibration" in this area, which luckily for him, is one vibration he's really, REALLY good at. Transformation. Change.

Fae? I doubt it. He's no more a fae than he's a hat. Not around me, anyway. I don't doubt he's capable of taking on any form he wants, but he's certainly not limited by any one of them. Archangel, fairy godmother, or hat.
Old 19-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
One of my guides told me my soul came from a a part of Archangel Michael. I am so new to this though - I have my doubts....According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels.

It's totally possible. Allegedly, my soul was created originally by a process of "soul division." (This is hard to translate so think of it as a loose definition.) This is (roughly) how "God" creates many souls, by means of other fragments of the collective God "dividing". All light beings of certain awareness (archangels included) are capable of dividing like this to produce children, who are often born in groups.

My soul group has ten, including me. Archangel Azrael is our Mother/Father, which is why my conscious link to him is so strong. I'm linked to him by a particular vibration, more a chord than a cord. The ten of us could, (and probably will) eventually "merge" later in our soul development, which as far as I know never stops, until we become like our creator.

We're teensie lil' archangels in the making ;) (Technically actually we're ONE archangel in the making.) Soul families are a complex subject, but I think if your guides tell you Michael is part of your family, you should trust them as long as it feels right.
Old 19-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
It's totally possible. Allegedly, my soul was created originally by a process of "soul division." (This is hard to translate so think of it as a loose definition.) This is (roughly) how "God" creates many souls, by means of other fragments of the collective God "dividing". All light beings of certain awareness (archangels included) are capable of dividing like this to produce children, who are often born in groups.

My soul group has ten, including me. Archangel Azrael is our Mother/Father, which is why my conscious link to him is so strong. I'm linked to him by a particular vibration, more a chord than a cord. The ten of us could, (and probably will) eventually "merge" later in our soul development, which as far as I know never stops, until we become like our creator.

We're teensie lil' archangels in the making ;) (Technically actually we're ONE archangel in the making.) Soul families are a complex subject, but I think if your guides tell you Michael is part of your family, you should trust them as long as it feels right.

Very interesting indeed :) I will keep that in mind thank you
Old 04-04-2016, 02:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

the tenth arch angel is hidden for a good reason when you are worthy enough of knowing it will be revealed to you in its own time certain angels know and certain ones dont according to thier purposes and gods will. my guardian is rochel but i serve azrael as well as several others but azrael primarily. since he had a hand in saving me during a past life which gave me my life here. unfortunately in my past life i went to hell so i could learn from souls of the damned how to save other souls in the future then pass the knowledge down to other angels but there is a lot that is just being to told to me since i was just awakened six months ago or less when i took gods offer out of trust to serve and live out my destiny.

Last edited by shadowwolf74 : 04-04-2016 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

(to energy stream) he is fallen but fallen because of his duties mainly him and i are in close collabaration. he saves souls on earth and guides them to heaven also he helps people here change themselves for the better in ways that will draw gods favor within and to the individuals that and improving human beings as a whole. hes asked me to do various jobs for him from time to time and still does but hes very secretive and mysterious but not fallen in a bad way.