Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Tarot cards: help with 2 of cups clarified by judgement

I'm a bit confused to what these cards which I pulled this morning are telling as I don't feel I have experienced the 2 of cups with this person, at least not friendship or love, unlikely love but I can relate to a meeting as I have become acquainted with him at college.

We've never spoke much and we aren't friends, I want to ask about this person because he confuses me, I'm really interested to know if this person likes or dislikes me, he often seems to avoid eye contact with me and seems to put me down. He once sent me a friend request on Facebook and I one day sent him a casual hi and he read it and didn't respond.

I find him very smug and cold and disinterested in me. I didn't ask the cards a question and was just generally saying to the cards whilst shuffling this person confuses me and I'm worried he dislikes me.

I got 2 of cups from my rider waite deck and I read that it can represent the union of two minds alike, I do find we can relate and have things in common that I'm sure he's aware of, I then got Judgment so I'm thinking he is literally judging me, but I don't really think he thinks enough of me to even think about me and judge me. Overall I think that we've met and we are judging each others character.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJJ:)
I'm a bit confused to what these cards which I pulled this morning are telling as I don't feel I have experienced the 2 of cups with this person, at least not friendship or love, unlikely love but I can relate to a meeting as I have become acquainted with him at college.

We've never spoke much and we aren't friends, I want to ask about this person because he confuses me, I'm really interested to know if this person likes or dislikes me, he often seems to avoid eye contact with me and seems to put me down. He once sent me a friend request on Facebook and I one day sent him a casual hi and he read it and didn't respond.

I find him very smug and cold and disinterested in me. I didn't ask the cards a question and was just generally saying to the cards whilst shuffling this person confuses me and I'm worried he dislikes me.

I got 2 of cups from my rider waite deck and I read that it can represent the union of two minds alike, I do find we can relate and have things in common that I'm sure he's aware of, I then got Judgment so I'm thinking he is literally judging me, but I don't really think he thinks enough of me to even think about me and judge me. Overall I think that we've met and we are judging each others character.

I get the vibe there could be a good thing there but it is you who is doing all the judging, I would not dismiss the the 2 of cups if I was doing such a reading
in places where others do not.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:10 PM
55Degrees

OK, it's an interesting combo. My take on these cards is they speak of projection.
Something in him triggers something in you that you don't want to recognise or acknowledge in yourself.

Judgement can be seen as the card of facing up to who we really are. That means the darker side of our nature as well as the positive.

It's interesting that you say
Quote:
I'm thinking he is literally judging me,

But in the previous paragraph you say
Quote:
I find him very smug and cold

You probably do have things in common, but feel he unfairly judges you, yet you are doing the same to him. Hence the confusion.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:13 PM
55Degrees

Yay Pagandell,
Posted the same at the same time
Old 06-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Fish

Nice one Pisces Moon
Old 06-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, thanks for answering. Yes I do agree but he ignores me and is rather sarcastic when he talks to me as if I'm lower than him as he's well spoken and makes it known.

I just don't understand why I'd get such a loving 2 of cups card for him? as I said once I sent him a message, he was online and read it, I just wanted to say hey and he didn't respond before that after I sent it I asked my cards as I didn't know if I should of done that, I asked how he'd respond or what would be the result of my trying to start a conversation and I pulled 3 of cups which to me seems to be happy and about friendship yet he ignored me.

I pulled a few other cards which is important as all the cards make the answer but I can't remeber what they were.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJJ:)

judgement is also a renewal a new lease of life, in my Rider Waite pack the angel is blowing its trumpet and people rise up from the dead so the cards may be telling you you have reached a new time in your life you are going through a new awareness and as we change we see things differently.
Just a thought