Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where was Jesus when he seem to disappear from Scriptures?
Accroding to lobsang Rampa books he travelled to the east to prepare and learn about the transmigration method.When the time had come,the astral body of jesus removed to a different plane,and Christ entered his body.It is written also in the bible but with different words.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Accroding to lobsang Rampa books he travelled to the east to prepare and learn about the transmigration method.When the time had come,the astral body of jesus removed to a different plane,and Christ entered his body.It is written also in the bible but with different words.

That's interesting, I haven't heard it before. We will never know and people can speculate as it's very strange that someone of such importance seemed to disappear from Scriptures for such a long time.

There seems to be evidence through Historical Documents regarding St Thomas spending time in India so I don't see any reason to believe that Jesus didn't. It's an interesting subject...
Old 24-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Accroding to lobsang Rampa books he travelled to the east to prepare and learn about the transmigration method.

You mean (he being the son of God) that he didn't know this?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Knower
I don't believe for a minute he went to India. It's more likely that India went to him. That his teachings echo Hinduism (Bhagavad Gita) and Buddhism doesn't necessitate that he traveled to India. There was heavy trade and travel from as far west as Iberia to as far east as China. There was sea travel and overland routes all through Asia. The Silk Road was not one trail, it was a network of roads and settlements. Judea, Galilee and the rest of the area were right dead center of three continents. Jesus didn't need to stray far from home to be influenced by and learn from traveling monks, scholars, teachers, and others. He would really only need one, two or several gurus, acharyas, or other masters to learn from in 18 years to become a master himself.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You mean (he being the son of God) that he didn't know this?
Propably he was informed about it.I don't know.I wasn't there you know.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:36 PM
MAYA EL

He's a symbolic allegorical character that's why you don't care about anything in the middle of his life because his age was merely symbolic because he started at 30 died at 33 and the 3 yrs to represent the Trinity of the body Spirit and the god mind.
and 33 representing the spine. Nobody walked around with a laptop recording what people did two thousand years ago these are just stories people
Old 07-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Now, the story of Jesus Christ going to India has origins in the East meant to capture large populations of the West to believe in they're "religious propaganda".

We understand that the foundation of the West is (or was) strongly Christian and for Easterners to acquire these populations, they had to bring in the idea of a "superiority complex" in they're belief systems, as the West believes strongly in all things superior to be the better option.

Look clearly at the number of yogis and eastern religious teachers who have come to the West to enjoy the "western dream" if that is the correct wording, and look at how many of them incorporate Jesus into they're mental and physical exercises.

To point out, and at every space, coma and fullstop I invite to be spiritually tested, the Kriya Yoga tradition has its own Jesus spirit sitted beautifully in the second heaven as it is called in some circles of Christianity, or let's just say in a lofty part of the spiritual realm with Mahavatar Babaji, both sitted of course in padmasana.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Now, the story of Jesus Christ going to India has origins in the East meant to capture large populations of the West to believe in they're "religious propaganda".

We understand that the foundation of the West is (or was) strongly Christian and for Easterners to acquire these populations, they had to bring in the idea of a "superiority complex" in they're belief systems, as the West believes strongly in all things superior to be the better option.

Look clearly at the number of yogis and eastern religious teachers who have come to the West to enjoy the "western dream" if that is the correct wording, and look at how many of them incorporate Jesus into they're mental and physical exercises.

To point out, and at every space, coma and fullstop I invite to be spiritually tested, the Kriya Yoga tradition has its own Jesus spirit sitted beautifully in the second heaven as it is called in some circles of Christianity, or let's just say in a lofty part of the spiritual realm with Mahavatar Babaji, both sitted of course in padmasana.

'Jesus spirit sitted beautifully in the second heaven as it is called in some circles of Christianity, or let's just say in a lofty part of the spiritual realm with Mahavatar Babaji, both sitted of course in padmasana.'

That sounds good, two Enlightened Masters sharing their wisdom.... Great minds think alike.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' christianity-the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices.
Christian quality or character. '

Exactly, that what I always say....

nope sky-you have posted one too many posts that suggest your beliefs are not that of a christian-
Old 09-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
nope sky-you have posted one too many posts that suggest your beliefs are not that of a christian-

Maybe I'm having an Identity Crisis

You should pray for me instead of always criticising, wouldn't that be what Jesus would have done , or you could look at it another way like only God knows what's in my Heart.....

' God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the Heart '

So you see WP, ' Don't judge a book by it's cover ' could be a very valuable lesson for the day.....