Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi Top,

Are you schizophrenic? I guess not? So you have no idea what you are talking about have you.

The question was for those who have real experience with these stuff. I saw many in this forum.

Thanks,

3d

What is schizophrenia other than living with an uncommon experience and having the courage to talk about it to the point where those that fear difference would label you?

Is it real? Does it matter?

The question is how are you going to relate to it? It's real for you. You can choose to ignore it, engage it, attempt to run from it. What other people say doesn't matter. If they're real experiences for you, a part of your reality, then you have to learn to live with them. You have to learn how you want to relate to them. Do you let them dominate you? Do you try to dominate them? Do you lose your power to them or learn how to keep your power in the face of them? Are they hostile or benevolent or neutral? These are all questions for you to decide, not anyone else or by poll on a forum.

You have your power and you choose when to give it up.

I'm not here to call you schizophrenic. Did you even read the description of the content of the story? The woman in the story perceived entities controlling people, putting ideas in their minds, making them behave in certain ways. Are these entities real, imaginary, fantasy or representations of a deeper truth? Those are all for the person having those experiences to decide.
Old 26-08-2011, 10:41 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
What is schizophrenia other than living with an uncommon experience and having the courage to talk about it to the point where those that fear difference would label you?

Is it real? Does it matter?

The question is how are you going to relate to it? It's real for you. You can choose to ignore it, engage it, attempt to run from it. What other people say doesn't matter. If they're real experiences for you, a part of your reality, then you have to learn to live with them. You have to learn how you want to relate to them. Do you let them dominate you? Do you try to dominate them? Do you lose your power to them or learn how to keep your power in the face of them? Are they hostile or benevolent or neutral? These are all questions for you to decide, not anyone else or by poll on a forum.

You have your power and you choose when to give it up.

I'm not here to call you schizophrenic. Did you even read the description of the content of the story? The woman in the story perceived entities controlling people, putting ideas in their minds, making them behave in certain ways. Are these entities real, imaginary, fantasy or representations of a deeper truth? Those are all for the person having those experiences to decide.

Thanks Top,

I will think about it. Schizophrenic makes it sound like that it is complete non-sense. I would call it facing my subconscious fears/beliefs.

The experience is very difficult but it is I think the best thing that can happen to a human being: I met my higher self.

So I wouldn't call it schizophrenia or fantasy.

There is just confusion lol.

Cheers,

3d