Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Pathfinder

Ties to ancient Greece. Past life or ancestral connection

I have visions, I have dreams of a life in ancient Greece. I am a mother with two boys and I have a husband who is away at war.

It doesn't go much deeper than that as far as possible past life visions are concerned. But I feel like I'm drawn to ancient Greece especially in a mythological and pagan God's sense.

I do have visions further back, of the primal first days of mankind. But these ancient Greece ones are just so vivid. I'm just so drawn there.

I don't know if this vision comes from my possibly ancient soul when it had a different self or if it's some kind of Ancestry related thing. Perhaps it's an ancestor sending me visions in an attempt to connect?

I kind of don't know how to get a deeper understanding of these things. I am concerned they may develop into obsessive delusions
Old 25-07-2023, 08:35 PM
Master

Seem like impressions from past life.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hello Venus, When i was young very young, it seemed as if i had dreamed my life before i had lived it, that as life unfolded the dream was realised in reality, this one anyway, and was reminded of it.

Like i knew it was coming, if that makes sense. One of those experiences i had was a reminder of a life in India, hot, stifling, wonderful, as well as other lives elsewhere. I have never been to India.

One was that i was an old man, very old, i was waiting to die, but not ill, and i was happy at having led a good life.

I was in a library, a big one, in a big house, whoever i was i had money, in England somewhere, with old antiques olde world furniture, it was in the far past.

These experiences were not intrusive, but came breifly, then went, but long enough to be able to remember them, and understand it.

I suspect there is a message in there for you, do you have any links, sychronicities to those things, look for clues in everyday life.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hello Venus, When i was young very young, it seemed as if i had dreamed my life before i had lived it, that as life unfolded the dream was realised in reality, this one anyway, and was reminded of it.

Like i knew it was coming, if that makes sense. One of those experiences i had was a reminder of a life in India, hot, stifling, wonderful, as well as other lives elsewhere. I have never been to India.

One was that i was an old man, very old, i was waiting to die, but not ill, and i was happy at having led a good life.

I was in a library, a big one, in a big house, whoever i was i had money, in England somewhere, with old antiques olde world furniture, it was in the far past.

These experiences were not intrusive, but came breifly, then went, but long enough to be able to remember them, and understand it.

I suspect there is a message in there for you, do you have any links, sychronicities to those things, look for clues in everyday life.
Old 28-07-2023, 05:53 AM
Pathfinder

I have been connecting to Leviathan for guidance and I get a message from the sea <3. How lovely.

Yes, I experience many synchronicities. I am beginning to open my eyes and read more into things now. Just looking for signs to remind myself everything's going to be okay.
Old 18-08-2023, 04:23 AM
Knower
From personal experience, and from reading as many books on reincarnation as have been published over the years, there are two possible reasons why your past life in ancient Greece resonates with you in this life so strongly. (Also be aware that everyone is different and lives can be complex so there can easily be many more reasons).

1) That lifetime has something left to be completed. This is according to Brian Weiss but personally, I found this is not always the case. I have strong memories from the First Crusade, which have nothing to do with me but with a soul I encountered during that time. It is this soul I am trying to help in this lifetime. It's nothing I personally did but I decided to help this soul. As a result, I have had a number of past life memories from this time period.

2) One or more important souls from that life are with you in your present life.

I too have memories of ancient Greece where I was a woman in a powerful family in a city-state. I suspect there are lingering things left undone from that life. I have had several memories come up over the years.

Your ancestors include yourself, souls from your soul group, and the associated souls you have interacted with from many other groups.

PastPilot