Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 06-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Sangress

Heavens Net is Wide by (my favorite author) Lian Hearn.

It's a prequel to her "Tales of the Otori Series."

It never ceases to amaze me how she can make any scene, even a bloody battlefield or a poisoning, so terribly beautiful and mesmerizing.

I'll get lost in her writing any night of the week.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:24 PM
euphoria

The Complete Conversations with God (Book 1-3) by Neale Donald Walsch

Loving this book. On Book 2 now.
Old 13-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Sakura

The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness.
I love anyhting Mayan:)
Also reading: Mists of Avalon , by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Old 18-12-2010, 07:39 PM
bluelight

About two days ago i found a really great website for free spiritual e-books....

downloaded few...at the moment am reading ´´Spirit Guide´´
by Raym... really good book so far....specially for those who have just started their spiritual development.... book explanes lots of things and is full of affirmations to try out:)

Here what they say about it:

´´The latest quantum physics discoveries are converging with ancient esoteric knowledge, held for centuries, by spiritual teachers and shaman in many cultures. Our consciousness affects everything around us.
This book explores many aspects of holistic beliefs and philosophies and our potential as human beings. Spirit Guide contains over fifty practical exercises that will help you experience our changing reality and assist with your own personal growth.
Are you ready to boldly go where you haven’t been before?
This book is for you!

“Raym’s very comprehensive introduction to holistic thinking and living leaves no stone unturned. If you are just embarking on the journey of discovery for yourself, you will be lightly and often humorously guided in every facet. Contrasting the light style, some of the concepts covered are deep, but Raym at all times has your welfare uppermost in his approach. A master healer himself, he is there to guide you in deep meditative and healing experiences, and it may be that these are the real gems of this excellent primer of holism.”
Elizabeth Stephens, Editor, LivingNow and Dare to Dream magazines

“I really enjoyed reading Raym’s book.I found it inspiring and enlightening. It is a “must read” for everyone, especially those embarking on a spiritual journey. I highly recommend it.”
Dr. Patricia Bragg ND. Ph.D. Health crusader

“… the most easy to read, entertaining and informative view of New Age philosophy I have ever read, an indispensable guide. Highly recommended.”
Your Destiny magazine

“A thorough and thought provoking read.”
Conscious Living magazine

“A gripping read from beginning to end”
The Planet ´´

P.S.- as i am new to the forum i cant post url for the place for this books download. but if You PM me so i will send you the precise url...for those who want to find it themselve i can tell that the websites name is Feedbooks.com
so You can visit them and find this book for Yourself:)
Old 18-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Master
Hi. My favorite online bookstore is alibris.com, which gets some stuff that they can't find, from amazon.com.

Tell you what I'm reading in a minute.

Old 18-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Master
Book1

I've been reading Madonna, An Intimate Biography by J. Randy Taraborrelli for a couple weeks now and am half way through. I recently became interested in her music and life, as I find her music really helps me deal with the grieving for my son, Sean, who flew away (my personal term for died/passed away) early this year.

I also just started reading The Genie in Your Genes by Dawson Church, Ph.D. and Turn Off the Fat Genes by Neal Barnard, M.D.

I also have Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser waiting in the wings.

{I like to read several books at the same time, when I lose interest in one etc.}

Old 21-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Sakura

I am currently reading:
The Mayan Calender and the transformation of consciousness
Old 21-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Erato

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergirl
Hi. My favorite online bookstore is alibris.com...

Why do you prefer alibris over any other online store?
Old 23-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Knower
Edgar Cayce on Atlantis.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:01 PM
grazier

Hi, I am currently reading Homer's Mediterranean by Wolfgang Geisthovel. It traces Homer's Odyssey and the journey that Odysseus took in that epic poem. It tries to authenticate the places that Homer wrote about proving that it was partly based on fact, even though cryptic. It is very interesting.

Blessings

grazier