Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 06-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Journey Of Souls- Michael Newton

Anyone else read this ?
Old 10-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Just Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamlynn83
Conversations with God for the second time.

I'm guessing you enjoyed it then...

I tried once and got about a third of the way through, maybe just wasn't the right time.

What's your take on it?
Old 10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Experiencer
the second book of tao - stephen mitchell
Old 10-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Suspended
I LOVE the conversations With God series.

Great stuff, IMO.

Helpful hint: Take all the replies on their own merit, not just on the merit of their alleged origin.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Master
Got a few things on the slow burner.

The Spiritual Doorway In The Brain by Dr. Kevin Nelson

DMSO , Nature's Healer by Dr. Morton Walker

Kingdom Of Fear by Hunter S. Thompson

CLEAN by Dr. Alejandro Junger
Old 15-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Suspended
A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking
Old 16-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking

Hello

Great minds think a like I too have that book on the go. Its amazing I feel.

Lynn
Old 19-08-2013, 01:14 AM
LotusRise

I just got done with Psychic Diaries by Lysa Mateu. Wonderful book. I finished it off in a couple of days, and it's 320 pages long. I am now reading Loveability by Dr. Robert Holden.
Old 19-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Master
Holy smokes, LotusRise.. This is O.T. but we must be on the same wave-length.. Every time I go somewhere on the forum, there you are! On top of that, my middle name means lotus, and my email ID is lotus444! :P

Anyway! The book(s) I'm reading now are "The Path of the Dream Healer" by Adam (McLeod) and the Seth Book: "The Unknown Reality" by Jane Roberts.

I have really enjoyed reading channeled books, articles, etc.. Love messages from Seth, Bashar, AA Metatron, Kryon & Yeshua/Jesus...

Touched - I love Conversations with God.. I read the entire series. :)

Blessings ~ Cam/EM

Edited to add - Glad for this thread.. I'm going to go thru the whole of it, but already I want to read Psychic Diaries! I have a feeling my reading list is going to be ENORMOUS! :P
Old 20-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Holy smokes, LotusRise.. This is O.T. but we must be on the same wave-length.. Every time I go somewhere on the forum, there you are! On top of that, my middle name means lotus, and my email ID is lotus444! :P

Anyway! The book(s) I'm reading now are "The Path of the Dream Healer" by Adam (McLeod) and the Seth Book: "The Unknown Reality" by Jane Roberts.

I have really enjoyed reading channeled books, articles, etc.. Love messages from Seth, Bashar, AA Metatron, Kryon & Yeshua/Jesus...

Touched - I love Conversations with God.. I read the entire series. :)

Blessings ~ Cam/EM

Edited to add - Glad for this thread.. I'm going to go thru the whole of it, but already I want to read Psychic Diaries! I have a feeling my reading list is going to be ENORMOUS! :P

Heheh , that's precisely why I'm not going to read the thread, because I don't read enough (time constraints) to even bother starting up a good to-read list . Writing, maybe, someday , time allowing , but the way it's going , I'll be doing great to ever translate my dream notes and do the book about work . Ah well, choices and priorities ....I'm certainly not a victim of my circumstance