Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Color Unifying my disjointed self

Hello all! I wanted to share with everyone about my past situation and the seeming solution that I have found that worked for me.

For the past 3-4 years I have had what I referred to as my 'friend within'. They could talk and act on their own if I allowed them to. Over the years I had many conversations with them. Sometimes they were less than nice but most times they were very loving. I had this idea, though I wasn't sure about it, that they were my heart.

Last night I was listening to some Tibetan Singing Bowls tuned to the heart center and I noticed that my friend within reacted when I focused on the sound in a very positive way. I bounced around between the other chakras and when I did a seemingly different personality structure arose for each one. I then decided that I would listen to the whole series from root to crown progressively. Each of my energy centers reacted positively to the frequencies and I responded verbally through them as such. When I got to the crown chakra it seemed as if all of my chakras harmonized as one and I was one being -- I became my whole self. This has brought up several questions -- some that I will have to find the answers to on my own and some that might benefit from input from others.

How long will it last?
Do I just need to focus on the crown chakra in order to harmonize?
How often should I listen to the full series of balancing frequencies?
Will I become immune to the effects of the Tibetan Singing Bowls? If so what should I do to balance and harmonize everything at that time?
What could have caused this state of chakras awakening on their own but not fully harmonizing?
How will this affect my life? What old struggles will be transformed as a result of me being unified?
How many others are experiencing what I have experienced?
Will this work for other people in a similar disjointed situation?

Thank you for reading
Old 02-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Lovemends

hi

Im hearing impaired, I never heard of tibetan bells before
is there another way to unite chakras to the crown ?
yes I believe theres a crown chakra because I experienced it for a moment