Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Master

I remember all this by soul and dreams and visions. and my twin with confirmations. quite straight from my own soul.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account

I had a go at trying to see via my soul.

I saw a straight path way. It was quite wide and it had two large, lightest blue crystals stood one on the left then one further back on the right with a white circle around them on the floor. They must have been higher then a human. They looked like they were a similar shape to those saltcrystal lamps, though they looked real hard.

I also saw a something infront of a fire. It was a metallic pole with a shape like a flame,teardrop (round but a point at the top and a fatter bottom) with perfectly curved bar inbetween the pole and the shape. I guess, like an anch symbol but turn the cross bar into by taking the ends up.

Any of this sound familar to you people? Or rainbows?

:)
Old 31-10-2011, 02:13 PM
geminilite

today i have discovered that yes i was in the temples, i was a sage/seer of that time, i used crystals to amplify my clairvoyance and people would come to me to seek guidance, .loool interestingly enough people seem to ask me for guidance and advice alot in this life also :P ..

but its good to know thats what i was then, i havent had it confirmed but think i may have died in the destruction of atlantis trying to protect something, i know i was trying to save something, not sure yet though if i actually died whilst doing it though.. we'll see I'm jsut happy to know i was even there !

Athymari ~ i found mine through meditations and then confirmations afterwards.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:52 PM
GGpeace

What exactly is your method of meditation? I have been doing this to find out more about who I am and although ive had a few out of body experiences, I havent found out a whole lot.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:36 AM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGpeace
What exactly is your method of meditation? I have been doing this to find out more about who I am and although ive had a few out of body experiences, I havent found out a whole lot.

Hi PEace, I had triexmd myself for a long time just with usual meditative texhniques and got little glimpses but I have been doing lots of spiritual work lately and recen5ly did a meditative attument template for accessing past lives with my spiriyual teqcher I forget the exact name of of It but it was 11 11 11 11 meditation etc, since then I have been remembering a lot more consciously as welll as in my meditations.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 AM
geminilite

Sorry about typos , on phone and its not easy lol
Old 01-11-2011, 09:19 AM
seahorse

This is quite interesting. I had started a thread some months ago about remembering ourselves as citizens of Atlantis, few answered then. It seems as we approach 2012 these memories are stirred within many people. Many believe the survivors of Atlantis scattered across the globe, they left Motherland some time before the destruction, possibly exiled by the last fascist regime that took over Atlantis and caused the catastrophe. They mingled with the locals and passed over some of their vast knowledge to them, keeping the dangerous secrets of power for themselves to prevent another global destruction. People in other forums i post envisioned Crystal Power misuse for world domination and the Crystals eventual overload, leading in the formation of a mini black hole sucking everything in it before dissipating without destroying the planet. Theoretical physicists agree short-lived black holes can exist, some say they can be formed after the collapse of a wormhole or stargate. Plato mentions a war between Atlanteans and Athenians, where ancient Greeks and their allies (most probably Egyptians) repelled the Atlanteans. I'm sure more ancient memory will surface inside people as the spiritual currents shift more
Old 01-11-2011, 12:12 PM
mattie

Destigmatizing Remembrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
... I had started a thread some months ago about remembering ourselves as citizens of Atlantis, few answered then. It seems as we approach 2012 these memories are stirred within many people. ... I'm sure more ancient memory will surface inside people as the spiritual currents shift more

Yes, more are remembering as they connect energetically. The more who speak up about these & other issues such as having ET connections helps give others an increased comfort level about openly discussing these remembrances.

& for those who do discuss these recollections, don't let it bother you if the entirely expected naysayers crop up.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
mattie

Atlantis Summary & In Depth Book About Location

‘Atlantis and Other Lost Worlds’ is a good summary of Atlantis & Lemuria that doesn’t get too far into speculative woo-woo territory (Speculative glamorizing of Atlantis’ spirituality.) about Atlantis. 200 pages & very readable. ISBN 978-1-84837-085-2, Frank Joseph

http://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Other.../dp/0785824316

In depth analysis based on scientific geology why Atlantis is located in the mid-Atlantic by a physicist, engineer & rocket scientist who had over 2000 patents. It gets a bit technical at times, but not overly so, but is a great read for those interested in some worthwhile scientific data on Atlantis’ mid-Atlantic location. Otto Muck’s ‘The Secret of Atlantis.’ ISBN 0-8129-0713-2. It has Plato’s account of Atlantis.

I found a copy of this (out of print) at a second hand book store, but someone has done a great service by making Muck’s book available free on-line at the below link. Kindle too.
http://www.archive.org/details/TheSe...antis-OttoMuck

Also on Scribd-
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16206238/T...s-by-Otto-Muck
Old 01-11-2011, 06:33 PM
seahorse

Wow ! Pardon my enthusiasm and my ignorance lol i didn't know those sites i'm not that experienced with internet stuff...thanks, very interesting book and having a scientific basis is a nice change from all those sites about Atlantis and other topics where authors speak of things they really have no idea about.
ETconnections are a very interesting topic as well, many say Aliens are closely linked to Atlantis, Lemuria. I just recently read a very interesting thread in another forum about MU and the Old Ones but haven't delved into this yet