Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-06-2011, 11:11 AM
blue moon

I remember myself at the hospital .. after a while I died .. my spirit is flying around and I was so sad that nobody can see me :(
Old 24-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Knower

Sorry to revive this, but how do any of you know these things?

Do you remember naturally or did you find out via hypnosis?
Old 25-10-2011, 04:03 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well if a physical NDE event counts I fell face first down 18 stairs and laned face first at the bottom of them on the cement sidewalk. In that moment I had an NDE event that can be backed up by heart damage. Theory is that impact of the stairs in one blow along the journey stopped the heart and the impact at the bottom slowly restarted it.

For a Past Life the most recent and backed up one that I have come to understand I jumped off a cliff in England after the sorrow and loss of me mate. I thought that he had taken his life and left me but what I learned is that he could not sleep one night ldand went out for a walk and lost his footings. There is the reminants of house on that cliff and the time line and story told lines up. I have NEVER been to England.

How do I know that was me well in this life I now be in I pushed whom was that man in the past life back off that same cliff edge and told him I was waiting for him at home. A month after this event vision we met on line. He had read the story I posted and KNEW it was me there as he can sense and read energy like I can.

Lynn

Lynn
Old 25-10-2011, 06:42 AM
yinepu

I had a dream , that i was kidnapped and taken to the woods, i remember as i lay on the ground they started to walk towards me . I looked around i knew there was no escape and could see they were going to kill me and do terrible things to me..... so i "popped" out of my body before i could feel any of it.

I was so excited when i woke up, it helped me to undersstand that when we want to go, when we give up , we can just go.. if you think of cancer patients, the elderly etc its a beautiful concept at the least.

The funny thing was both me and my sister had a dream of people killing us/ attempting to and we both "died" in our dreams in the same week !! we dont see each other much so that was a real suprise.
Old 25-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Wow!

Wow. How did you find out how you will be leaving this life? I wasn't aware that you could figure that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i remember standing in front of a judge who sentenced me to death for being a witch. i was put on a machine with my legs and arms tied down and then it bent in the middle and it tore my limbs off and broke my back....

i remember in another life looking where i was buried after i died, in a field with tall grass.

and in this life, i will fall down flat on my face, dont know from what, but it will be when i am old and grey. my body (will feel) felt heavy and cold and i (will try) tried to move but could not and then i easily exit with all mobility.
Old 29-10-2011, 09:15 PM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavymouth
so you might remember a past life so what was your death like? i'm most interested in drownings, suffocation, and falling to the ground stories but any will do except for burning, starvation, and dehydration...i hate the thought of those three blecch! i know i'm morbid but i gotta know what you were feeling without air or in freefall or whatever else comes up in this thread! and when u stop breathing at death is it weird your not doing that(breathing)? what is it like between lives without air in your nonexistent lungs? i'm endlessly fascinated by the thought of not needing to breathe during a time without lungs...or do you breathe a different way? some people say they breathe light hmmm...is it true?

Hm, sorry if its a bit morbid in advance. At tha end of my past life, I was shot in tha head..I suffered the onset of Schizophrenia and was unawarevog it, ended up believing mom was plotting to kill me, and used a knife to keep them away, I did not physically harm neone but got shot..next thing I remember lying on the floor looking up at mother screaming and crying seeing my death..before death I had exerienced "heaven on eart" or maybe was just illusion. After death I had forgot alot of things people..tragic :/
Old 29-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavymouth
so you might remember a past life so what was your death like? i'm most interested in drownings, suffocation, and falling to the ground stories but any will do except for burning, starvation, and dehydration...

... when u stop breathing at death is it weird your not doing that(breathing)? what is it like between lives without air in your nonexistent lungs?

wavy... We don't need to breathe when the physical body dies because we are in a different sort of body... a spirit / energy body.

You might be interested in reading Near Death Experience true stories. There's a thread about it here:

What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

And many many more at http://NDERF.com

Xan

Old 30-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Master
I have looked at these threads for over a year and today I realised something.

I do have a past life and death.

Many years ago I allowed to be killed off the self centred, empty, guilt ridden, lonely, me, That person is gone I never want it back.

A new life was born when I chose to accept Christ as personal saviour. A new person emerged from that decision and infilling of the holy spirit that comes with it.

To answer your question that death was a very pleasant experience, and the transformation a bit of a fun roller coaster. Im still on it but the hills are much smaller now. I guess in a way it was a death and part of me lived on.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Master
Gracey: i remember standing in front of a judge who sentenced me to death for being a witch. i was put on a machine with my legs and arms tied down and then it bent in the middle and it tore my limbs off and broke my back....

Gee Gracey... The worst I remember was being burned alive at the stake.

I do have a memory of a death experience, but the part about not breathing had no significance. It is but a brief moment, after all.

My feeling was Relief... to be out of this world and the difficulties here.

Xan

Old 19-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Guide
I do remember dying in some of my lives and in all of them I died in the same manner. I felt the pain and sometimes when I remember it now I can still smell the smell and feel the pain. I think it has become a comfort to me to know how I will die. That's just me.

Blessed Be
SpiritCarrier