Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
It really is more easy to go to the Source of Information or the persons Higher Self or Team to learn what one needs to help another person than to search by a persons name through social media and public records to find them.

Imagine trying to figure out which Tim Jones, or which Pablo Garcia, or which Ann Smith is the right one out of the 10's of thousands of name matches? A person could go mad! Not to mention risking being wrong with everything one predicted or channeled.

Many people are psychic enough to see color changes in someone's aura when they attempt to lie or deceive, psychics often go to other psychics because they need information in an area they are blocked in and can see the truth about the psychic they are going to(energetically connecting, can happen over the phone from different countries - it doesn't have to be in person).
It actually is very hard, for a huge list of reasons, to be a fake psychic or medium - one will get publically called out and humiliated incredibly fast if they are scamming.
In this day and age of social networking entire huge international companies can go bankrupt in 48 hours from a single incident of wrong-doing going viral.

Seriously, one is far more likely to find a quality psychic or medium than a fake one if one is seeking actual knowledge. (and not just party entertainment by a hired performer.)

But I digress and defend for some bizarre reason. If someone wants to be paranoid of hiring a psychic then that's their concern not mine. Maybe I should go get some work done and stop posting. :)
Old 08-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Maybe I should go get some work done and stop posting. :)

No, you should not :) See, I've been to many countries and there are, indeed, some wannabe mediums trying to make money on desperate people who lost their loved ones. But I personally evidenced several truthful channelings that, as a result, changed people belief system and awakened them to understand we are multidimensional beings having physical experience here in 3D.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

Generally speaking, they are not doing it for noble purposes. They and their respective Group Entity love the power, the influence, the awe, the attention, and the wealth that comes along with it. They also like it when young beautiful women are awe-stricken, and they like to seduce them with their energy through and around their respective sorcerer. Its an ego trip for the sorcerer as well as all the members of his or her Group Entity.

I didn't notice these guys have much power or wealth. They do attract much awe and attention, including beautiful women, so you basically say the Group Entity likes to harvest that energy through the guys they help.

I think, if they really wanted money and power, they (using their superpowers) could acquire much more money and power playing their game among those who already have money and power, not on the streets where they actually give away money. For instance, they could manifest cash, gold or winning lottery tickets and put it in a trust they control and probably attract much more beautiful women :)

I've noticed that Dynamo and Yif traveling the world keep saying everything is possible if you just use your imagination. I consider this message to be timely and beneficial for the population awaiting for the transition to 5D in physical form where many will have the same and more superpowers and need to learn how to use them with no harm and as service to others. So, can you consider these guys are helped by some benevolent beings from 5D+ for some good reason?
Old 09-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
How did they prove it, and are you sure it wasn't staged? I mean, don't get me wrong. To a degree I believe in the supernatural, but never have I seen a medium before that managed to prove their powers to me.

Just as I thought. Then the question to wonder remains whether the guy is deliberately screwing people, or if he really believes himself he can do all that spirit stuff.

He seems to really believe himself to be psychic, but as Feynman put it, the easiest person to fool is yourself.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Shaw
I will check out the magicians you named. I am not currently familiar with their work. I will repost when I have done so.
I will simply raise a note of caution...I am a magician. Both an entertainment magician and a practitioner of Chaos Magick (makes great cover, hide in plain sight!) I accomplish with trickery (for entertainment) what seems to the uninitiated to be completely impossible things. Many state as such to me. I will just say it is easy to be fooled...not that you have. Let me check it out.
I know that we can all develop "powers" that seem superhuman to others. I am also a martial artist and can do things that put others in awe. But just about anyone can develop their capabilities to a point where they can accomplish what seems magical to others. by developing (in the correct way0 the skills of visualization, concentration, focus, mastery of inner self talk, techniques of mind/body integration etc. I have put some the "special" things I can do in my entertainment act, but they aren't "tricks". Blindfold sword fighting, breaking arrows on my neck, catching a flying arrow, etc.
Great fun entertaining the natives!
So, I ask.. how much interest is there on this subject? That is, on techniques for developing our god given inner abilities and strengths to accomplish amazing results in life? I have a lot of info. I could share on that subject...but not on developing "supernatural" powers 9again., I am not saying they don't exist).
Dr. Shaw

Hello Dr. Shaw,

Have you checked the named magicians? As you are a professional magician yourself who uses certain techniques of mind/body integration which are not tricks, we would be very interested in your opinion.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Power Doesn't Come Easy But Is Worth The Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
I didn't notice these guys have much power or wealth.
Do you think that people like Yif, David Blaine, and Cyril Takayama live in poverty? Check it out for yourself. Trust me, they aren't homeless or suffering from a lack of funds.

How much cash do you think Criss Angel got from his television show MindFreak on A&E? It wasn't a small sum.

Quote:
They do attract much awe and attention, including beautiful women, so you basically say the Group Entity likes to harvest that energy through the guys they help.
Yes. Note that the vast majority of sorcerers are not women but men.

Group Entities influencing and seducing young, beautiful women, oftentimes projecting their lust through and around them, is something that has been going on for time immemorial. I recall through research the references made to the ancient Greek, Roman, and in general Pagan sex rituals - some of which continue on to this very day.

Who do you think supplies the erotic energy of those sex rituals?

Answer: One or more Group Entities.

Quote:
I think, if they really wanted money and power, they (using their superpowers) could acquire much more money and power playing their game among those who already have money and power, not on the streets where they actually give away money... For instance, they could manifest cash, gold or winning lottery tickets and put it in a trust they control and probably attract much more beautiful women :)
The mods in here don't like us to put in links but if you do a search on YouTube you might find the clip of Criss Angel going to a convenience store, purposely pulling out a winning scratch-off ticket, and giving it to someone.

I have also seen sorcerers manifest money, which was most likely teleported. The term in parapsychology is apport or something that is moved by a Group Entity. On rare occasions I have witnessed this happening around me (although not money).

They crave the attention of the crowd, the fame, the popularity, and the women. Can't do that by discreetly becoming rich. They want to have - and get - a mysterious, other worldly, magical reputation.

EDIT: In YouTube go to the video called Dynamo Magician Impossible in Paris Tour. Then go to 18:30 to see him bring in a bucket load of cash for a street musician in Los Angeles.

Quote:
I've noticed that Dynamo and Yif traveling the world keep saying everything is possible if you just use your imagination. I consider this message to be timely and beneficial for the population awaiting for the transition to 5D in physical form where many will have the same and more superpowers and need to learn how to use them with no harm and as service to others. So, can you consider these guys are helped by some benevolent beings from 5D+ for some good reason?
They are what they appear to be: sorcerers who like to inspire and freak out people. But they are not highly evolved and the only way to do miracles of telekinesis and energy healing on an individual basis - without channeling or being part of an astral gestalt/Group Entity - is by using Heart Chakra Radiance for years, stabilizing on a high spiritual level, and eventually transitioning and ascending into the non-living Light. To then actualize your god powers, beyond that of any mid-Realm Group Entity, and become a Co-Creator. Over many incarnations, this is the ultimate meaning of life, all corporeal life. To stabilize in The Light as at least a lesser god/Magi.

Last edited by Avadar : 10-07-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

They crave the attention of the crowd, the fame, the popularity, and the women. Can't do that by discreetly becoming rich. They want to have - and get - a mysterious, other worldly, magical reputation.

So, why do they work with magicians and what prevents them to attach and harvest as groups or just individual 4D entities, such as archons, the energy from thousands of other more popular celebrates that attract much more attention without magic? [/quote]

Quote:

EDIT: In YouTube go to the video called Dynamo Magician Impossible in Paris Tour. Then go to 18:30 to see him bring in a bucket load of cash for a street musician in Los Angeles.

Don't know why you cannot post URLs, so this is the URL you are talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA9XXOFc-D0

I watched several other videos where Dynamo gave money away which I see as a benevolent sign showing money is nothing considering the upcoming transition into 5D

Quote:
They are what they appear to be: sorcerers who like to inspire and freak out people. But they are not highly evolved and the only way to do miracles of telekinesis and energy healing on an individual basis - without channeling or being part of an astral gestalt/Group Entity - is by using Heart Chakra Radiance for years, stabilizing on a high spiritual level, and eventually transitioning and ascending into the non-living Light. To then actualize your god powers, beyond that of any mid-Realm Group Entity, and become a Co-Creator. Over many incarnations, this is the ultimate meaning of life, all corporeal life. To stabilize in The Light as at least a lesser god/Magi.

I still think the inspiration given away by these magicians is quite beneficial at this time as after transition into 5D in physical form, which is the goal of the current experiment, the population will be prepared to become much more powerful "magicians" as were Atlantians in times of 5D-Gaia.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
So, why do they work with magicians and what prevents them to attach and harvest as groups or just individual 4D entities, such as archons, the energy from thousands of other more popular celebrates that attract much more attention without magic?
Not sure I completely understand your question.

Usually speaking, celebrities become celebrities because they have a Group Entity supporting them. Consider any celebrity and any successful politician who had or has a Gift of Charisma. Take a guess as to where that gift comes from. They all attract attention from the supportive energy that is given to them from many spirits combined in The Light.
Quote:
Don't know why you cannot post URLs, so this is the URL you are talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA9XXOFc-D0
It has been a while since I was in here and will consider posting reference links as I used to do. Thanks.
Quote:
I watched several other videos where Dynamo gave money away which I see as a benevolent sign showing money is nothing considering the upcoming transition into 5D.
There are others who use their gifts for beneficent purposes.

Like this.

Someday there will be many people who will be able to use The Light to the extent whereby money is no longer necessary. HCR is how we get there.

Quote:
I still think the inspiration given away by these magicians is quite beneficial at this time as after transition into 5D in physical form, which is the goal of the current experiment, the population will be prepared to become much more powerful "magicians" as were Atlantians in times of 5D-Gaia.
There were always sorcerers and prophets. But what has yet to happen is the emergence of lesser gods in The Light. It is in the works, has been for many years.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Not sure I completely understand your question.

Usually speaking, celebrities become celebrities because they have a Group Entity supporting them. Consider any celebrity and any successful politician who had or has a Gift of Charisma. Take a guess as to where that gift comes from. They all attract attention from the supportive energy that is given to them from many spirits combined in The Light.

I'll try to clarify my point as English is not my first language :).

As I understand, supportive energies are coming from your higher-self which may be a combination of certain closely related souls, from a separate group of souls in 4D-5D+ who agreed to participate in the particular soul contract, and form Celestial Bodies, e.g. sun, planets, asteroids, etc. (Astrology is my hobby :)). Usually, souls incarnate into 3D to speedup spiritual development, resolve karmic issues, and/or to carry out an important mission. As I understand, currently, the incarnation process is monitored and controlled by 5D+ (not 4D) beings, who select only souls that cold assist in the upcoming transition into 5D. This is the reason why I think Dynamo has a mission which is more important than helping 4D vampires to harvest sexual energy around him.

My original message was specifically posted on the Science & Spirituality forum to see if anybody could explain or refer to some scientific studies trying to explain all that magic produced using spiritual energy.

So, what is the bio-quantum process for Dynamo who, as you said, attracts the required energies of his helpers in spirit world who then allow him to demonstrate matter manipulation/manifestation, teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, etc.?

For instance, do you really think when Dynamo calls for spiritual helpers they just manifest themselves in 3D as invisible beings and lift him by hands to do the Shard levitation or show how he can walk on the vertical wall or water ?

What do you think about my hypothesis in the original post?
Old 11-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
I'll try to clarify my point as English is not my first language :).

As I understand, supportive energies are coming from your higher-self which may be a combination of certain closely related souls, from a separate group of souls in 4D-5D+ who agreed to participate in the particular soul contract, and form Celestial Bodies, e.g. sun, planets, asteroids, etc. (Astrology is my hobby :)). Usually, souls incarnate into 3D to speedup spiritual development, resolve karmic issues, and/or to carry out an important mission. As I understand, currently, the incarnation process is monitored and controlled by 5D+ (not 4D) beings, who select only souls that cold assist in the upcoming transition into 5D. This is the reason why I think Dynamo has a mission which is more important than helping 4D vampires to harvest sexual energy around him.
Wow...allot of information there.
In New Age, there is the concept of a higher self, also referred to as the overlord, a separate entity, hovering above us in the astral plane somewhere. In my experience as a spiritual medium for many years, I have come to know that there is no higher self. When we are in a centered state, a meditative state, THAT is one's higher self !

A common mystical situation: one clairaudiently hears one's voice in one's head for guidance and assumes that it is coming from one's higher self. That voice is not a higher self but one or more Spirit Guides manifesting that voice, for whatever reason.

It is you, not any spirit or group thereof, which ultimately dictates your spiritual destiny!

Astrology has its merit but not in the daily horoscopes found in newspapers. Many years ago I got a life reading in astrology. It proved to be highly accurate. Also, the basic characteristics of the Sun Signs appear to have a high degree of accuracy. In recent years it came out that there was a discovery, that there are actually thirteen Sun Signs instead of twelve, and that we all had to move over a sign. In which case I went from being a Scorpio to being a Libra.

Steven Frayne/Dynamo is a sorcerer who, like other sorcerers, occasionally uses his Gifts of the Spirit for philanthropic purposes. That's all well and good. But one must remember that it is not the energy of Steven Frayne that is giving to the poor; it is the energy of his mid-Realm Group Entity that is doing the beneficent manifestations.

Now, if you had someone in The Light, an ascended master (in the works), performing beneficent service to the poor and homeless, that would indeed reflect divinity.

Let's see Steven Frayne use Heart Chakra Radiance for several years, be granted a Gift of Astral Projection by his Group Entity so that he can peacefully and non-traumatically ascend to his godhead. To then come back and perform - with his god powers - even greater service to the poor and homeless than he did as a sorcerer channeling a yellow-energy Group Entity. Then one could safely and accurately state that he is divine.

I've been persecuted by various Group Entities of sorcerers. One that immediately comes to mind is the GE of Criss Angel. That astral gestalt has significantly weakened through the years. Which is why Criss Angel no longer does his high levitations like he used to do. (No one ever really gets away with anything and if a GE abuses their access to The Light they shrink in power.) He can't perform his high levitations, like flying over trees at a golf course and hovering over the Luxor building in Las Vegas, only low levitations, because his Group Entity shrank; it lost members due to the unethical application of their collective energies. So do not be so impressed by the occasional philanthropy of a Group Entity through a sorcerer. It makes the sorcerer look good but it doesn't come from the sorcerer at all.

Quote:
My original message was specifically posted on the Science & Spirituality forum to see if anybody could explain or refer to some scientific studies trying to explain all that magic produced using spiritual energy.
I have endeavored to explain precisely that.

Quote:
So, what is the bio-quantum process for Dynamo who, as you said, attracts the required energies of his helpers in spirit world who then allow him to demonstrate matter manipulation/manifestation, teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, etc.?
He doesn't attract the astral supporters. He was part of a community of spirits on the Other Side prior to birth. An old GE that stems back to the days when the soul of Steven Frayne was none other than the Russian healer and mystic Rasputin. His discarnate community voted him once more to be the recipient of their collective energies. That is why he has Gifts of the Spirit now. It was all planned in the Spirit before his current incarnation. That is how it works with all sorcerers and prophets.

Quote:
For instance, do you really think when Dynamo calls for spiritual helpers they just manifest themselves in 3D as invisible beings and lift him by hands to do the Shard levitation or show how he can walk on the vertical wall or water ?
Visualize his supportive spirits as little balls of yellow energy. They combine their little balls of yellow energy into a big ball of yellow energy. Then they use their collective will to produce the minor miracles of telekinesis through and around him whenever he has a performance.

Quote:
What do you think about my hypothesis in the original post?
Feel free to reiterate that in a concise way.