Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Guide

Hi, it's SL here. I just wanted to say why I haven't been posting here recently.

I guess I wanted to admit that I've reached an emotional low with being brave to be open about my own ideas around this forum. Yes, I can sense the vibrations of people reading this, but I still doubt my own abilities -- it's new to me that I can sense people's emotions.

Before, I was a lot more socially clueless, and having something new that's actually good is unbelievable to me. I gave out those free readings because I wanted to see if I was accurate, and I was . . .but I still doubt it.

I just wish people's feedback was more tangible. I'm here doubting if my talents could make any difference and being responded with silence is discouraging. How am I doing? Am I doing well? If I am, how exactly am I helping? Am I at least being liked here? Do people even acknowledge my existence as a person around here?

I've written over a hundred articles before in different sites. . . and nearly always, I'll be met with no reply even with over a thousand views-- no feedback on whether I'm actually making a difference, and I'll keep going. And going. And going -- telling myself someone will read it and benefit.

But now I'm just not sure.

Heh, I know all kinds of higher beings would accept me, but with my own fellow human beings, I'm not so sure.

Maybe I'll just give up, and if I do, well sorry that this might be the end of it all here.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Master
Part of of it is the fact that people, even on this forum, can have a tendency to look for others for help, rather than making the effort to learn something to help themselves.

Or they could mistakenly think they do not need to learn anymore and feel that where they are is just fine.

If i honestly had the ability of mediumship, I would have heeded your advice. Cause a lot of it looks solid. But i have a long way to go before I even get anywhere near the level of development required--especially with whst those ex-guides did to me.
Old 27-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I've written over a hundred articles before in different sites. . . and nearly always, I'll be met with no reply even with over a thousand views-- no feedback on whether I'm actually making a difference, and I'll keep going. And going. And going -- telling myself someone will read it and benefit.

Hi SL,

They will. I once posted 72 discussion topics on telepathy in 2 of the telepathy groups I have. I did get a few likes however no one seemed to understand what I was speaking about. That does happen with me. I am guided to believe that some day my insights will be better comprehended. While I am waiting for that I try to think up more down to earth presentations.

I was looking forward to reading what AA Michael's wished to speak about on telepathy. It truly is a subject of great interest to me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-06-2018, 03:23 AM
Guide

Hey, thanks you two. I don’t know what exactly to say to both of you to express how touched I am, but I guess I’ll just express it in action — an action showing that I heed both of your advice. I’ll continue then.

Why does channeling barely seem to evolve?

Haha, just before telepathy, I guess I’ll have a last say in what I want to talk about in mediumship.

In film history, It reminds me of when films were first invented — people first just watched films of everyday scenes because the idea of moving pictures already amazed them. It’s the people who decided to make well developed stories with those films that managed to go beyond that.

In writing essays, it reminds me of how the teaching there can be often criticized as overly dry and formal — so I place my personal touch on it. I made it casual and informal at times, but still in depth enough to be wise.

On the other hand, most spiritual people tend to give off the style of “inspirational” or “beautiful” — but if there’s one thing I learn from creative writing is to create an original style. So I make mine somewhat more logical, a lot less “grand” and more fond of taking things incredibly casually — showing how even spirituality can be found even in a way that’s relatable and ordinary to people. This as well as spirituality being something more analytic at times with its philosophies and ideas.

Others may even be a little more rough — showing how being a person of light can even mean being brutally honest when someone needs to hear the truth to move them to action in an emergency. Others can be more quick and clever, being able to use wit and quick thinking to adapt to situations more. Others can be even more dark — like journalists who are able to explore the horrors of humanity to be able to know how to better deal with them. Unique styles present a whole new worldview to how spirituality is besides the usual emphasis on compassion. Go further. How is that compassion shown?

Richard Feynman compared math classes today to people who try a new language by memorizing it verbatim without understanding — not understanding the why of it — like how people just memorize equations. I make sure in my channeling that I explain why and how it works like any science should be.

Channeling to me is where I learn the science of the spiritual world, and I better treat it with as high standards of accuracy and precision that math gives — in contrast to the usual type of vague and metaphorical ideas other channellers like to give. What’s channeling to you then?

Not to say others’ is wrong, but I’m different. Innovation is stagnant in channeling — people repeatedly make channels of the same topics other people have already made — especially all the call for people to awaken in light, love and hope.

So what if people have awakened? What happens then? What else can we call others to do once they’ve actually awakened? When abilities are actually gained, how can they be improved and refined further? Emotionally, logically, practically, physically and spiritually?

Didn’t they teach in science that part of it is asking original questions? Isaac Newton. Does the moon fall like an apple falls from a tree? Boom. Gravity. Einstein. Is time linear, or is relative? Boom. Theory of Relativity. Answers no one has found come from questions no one has asked.

No wonder I think doing private readings isn’t the right task for me. Nearly everyone else asks questions millions of other people already have, or presents information in incredibly similar ways.

Because hey, we need as many people who innovate for new messages as much as people who campaign and help spread the ideas of old messages. We also need people who present ideas in novel ways — maybe in humor, in science, in history, in business, journalism, art, music (even types like rock and roll, haha.), comics, and many many other ways to show it. To present differently is to call upon a whole new group of different people spiritual communites don’t often attract.

And how do you do that?

Be stupid.

Ask stupid questions. Play around. Ask what you don’t want. Ask what you don’t think you need. Ask even if there doesn’t seem to be anything worth asking. Ask tiny questions on unique details you don’t think could make it big. Ask why, how, what, where and who in all kinds of areas you haven’t before.

Eventually you’ll find a question no one else has.

So I wonder who else can join me? Who else wants to create questions no one has asked before?

I hope it isn’t just me.

SL, with some feedback from AA Michael.

Feel free to give some feedback, or ask some questions. I’d love to hear from you.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 28-06-2018 at 05:48 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 05:35 AM
Master
Hi SL and AA Michael,

This thought I have is about the nature of consciousness. It came up in a discussion about ETs and what language they would use when communicating to others. Some one said it must be like math, a kind of universal language.

For some time I have been convinced consciousness it is energy which has been translates to words, images, feelings. That all language, words in this case, represents energy and that words, in any human/non human language, translates to energy. So when it somes to communication between life forms(telepathy), it is the energy of a conscious being sent to another being.

It would be nice to get a perspective on this.

Thanks,
John

Old 28-06-2018, 07:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi SL and AA Michael,

This thought I have is about the nature of consciousness. It came up in a discussion about ETs and what language they would use when communicating to others. Some one said it must be like math, a kind of universal language.

For some time I have been convinced consciousness it is energy which has been translates to words, images, feelings. That all language, words in this case, represents energy and that words, in any human/non human language, translates to energy. So when it somes to communication between life forms(telepathy), it is the energy of a conscious being sent to another being.

It would be nice to get a perspective on this.

Thanks,
John

Haha, energy is everywhere, John. Not only in words, but in the movement of our bodies, our hearts and our minds. Anything that requires the use of your free will uses energy. And yes, any energy that is willed from the desire to communicate with another being affects them — even when you’re not directly present with them.

If not in large noticable effects, but in the tiniest and most subtle changes in thought — such as them suddenly remembering a song associated with you, or momentarily thinking of a book you might have read that they haven’t read. All of us have had them, but we could never tell it was from someone else’s energies. Again, like when communicating with higher beings, the other person has to know the vocabulary for it — otherwise they wouldn’t get the message.

We all have free will, even beings who are not associated with having as much free will — such as us angels. Those who lack free will don’t lack it because they don’t have will, but because a much a Higher Being is influencing them with their much stronger will. If each human being has a Higher Self, then each Higher Self has an even Higher Self. That is true for me, as much as it is true for all of you.

What is energy after all? I was wrong in saying that it requires will. It is will. All our existence is created from a desire of a previous much higher being — that many call The Source — is from. This is the Highest Self of all, and that is the Highest Will.

AA Michael.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 28-06-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Master
Hi,

I once received some insights related to what many define as the twin souls. My understanding is that there is a chain of higher selves which can be traced back to our energetic essence(EE) which is our unique piece of that one source.

The insight was that a group of EEs would get together and form an energy cluster called an Over Soul by investing aspects of itself into that configuration. The over soul would then split itself into three expressions representing the characteristics of Mind-Body-Spirit. Each of those three would then split their expressions in two consciousness clusters representing the characteristics of "As Above" and "So Below". The result being six energy configurations with combinations of characteristics like "Mind with As Above" accentuated. Then one final split was taken for a refined gender expresion. I do know that we are all essentually andronges(both genders). The result being twelve energetic expressions with combinations of characterastics like "Mind with As Above using a focus on female". Naturally the female would have her twin masculine soul. This was presented to me as a soul family. A term that explains to some extent the various soul bonds we seem to have with others we encounter in human expression. I am also curious if any or all of the over soul levels ever incarnate into a physical expression. I sense such a thing could happen.

My question being how accurate are these insights and to what extent can we refine our understanding of such things. For we all play a role in service to that energy of love, the one creative source of all that is.

Thanks,
John

Old 29-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Hi,

I once received some insights related to what many define as the twin souls. My understanding is that there is a chain of higher selves which can be traced back to our energetic essence(EE) which is our unique piece of that one source.

The insight was that a group of EEs would get together and form an energy cluster called an Over Soul by investing aspects of itself into that configuration. The over soul would then split itself into three expressions representing the characteristics of Mind-Body-Spirit. Each of those three would then split their expressions in two consciousness clusters representing the characteristics of "As Above" and "So Below". The result being six energy configurations with combinations of characteristics like "Mind with As Above" accentuated. Then one final split was taken for a refined gender expresion. I do know that we are all essentually andronges(both genders). The result being twelve energetic expressions with combinations of characterastics like "Mind with As Above using a focus on female". Naturally the female would have her twin masculine soul. This was presented to me as a soul family. A term that explains to some extent the various soul bonds we seem to have with others we encounter in human expression. I am also curious if any or all of the over soul levels ever incarnate into a physical expression. I sense such a thing could happen.

My question being how accurate are these insights and to what extent can we refine our understanding of such things. For we all play a role in service to that energy of love, the one creative source of all that is.

Thanks,
John

These insights are accurate, but only to an extent. Souls are not so nicely cut that they define very specific areas, but it’s more precise to say that certain areas of these traits are dominant in certain splits of a soul. All souls require all those areas to function well — in fact, these are needed ingredients in the creation of one — but of course, many have more or less than the other.

Yes, oversouls can incarnate, but not in a way you’d imagine it to be. When oversouls incarnate, they still have to do their job as oversouls in some kind of way — so they are unique in that they often have a very strong awareness of their past life as oversouls when they are incarnated.

Usually they ask a substitute in the spiritual world just in case they don’t do their job well to the souls under them — they often incarnate to be able to physically guide the souls they have under them. This usually means that it’s planned before hand that they get born sooner than those under them, so they will be older and more experienced.

I chuckle a little at all these questions human beings have of what beings can incarnate and what cannot. In truth, all kinds of beings can incarnate and reform into another more physical presence. There is no limit, and the ability to form into a flexible form is something each being can do.

Of course, we do not just allow any soul to incarnate on this Earth. Some spirits can be downright dangerous — beyond the worst of what human evil has shown. There are many souls that are deeply flawed, but even they are willing to learn from their incarnated experience.

Some, essentially are not willing to learn, and those souls we do not allow. I would not worry about it too much if I were you. I’ve been doing this task since the beginning of humanity, and there is not a single soul incarnated into human form here who was not willing to learn and grow.

AA Michael.
Old 29-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Master
Thank you AA Michael and SL, that was very helpful. I do realize that soul expressions are not so nicely cut that they would exclude aspects of all that is within them self.

I did have an experience once where I was guided to believe that my twin and I would give physical birth to our over soul. That it would happen some day, like may be hundreads of years from now.

If I may I would like to continue with questions which are not usually asked. I also do not want to get all of your and SL's attention. You are both offering a very valuable service which I would hope others will take advantage of.

These questions I would like to ask are telepathy related as well as involving dark side energy work. The latter being one of great concern to many.

Thanks Again,
John

Old 30-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Thank you AA Michael and SL, that was very helpful. I do realize that soul expressions are not so nicely cut that they would exclude aspects of all that is within them self.

I did have an experience once where I was guided to believe that my twin and I would give physical birth to our over soul. That it would happen some day, like may be hundreads of years from now.

If I may I would like to continue with questions which are not usually asked. I also do not want to get all of your and SL's attention. You are both offering a very valuable service which I would hope others will take advantage of.

These questions I would like to ask are telepathy related as well as involving dark side energy work. The latter being one of great concern to many.

Thanks Again,
John

Haha, I’m afraid there’s a reason why the articles aren’t being continued that quickly. SL’s soul has been used as my vessel for all kinds of messages given to humanity in multiple past lives, and naturally there is a lot of past life trauma surrounding giving knowledge many can disagree on — unfortunately, some memories are quite violent.

The next article is already prepared, but for now, I’d have to respect SL’s freewill about her own shyness around it. There still needs to be a lot of work on healing past life trauma. For now, yes, feel free to ask unrelated questions from the topic to make use of the time. I’d be looking forward to our or anyone else who might come by’s discussion.

AA Michael.
Closed Thread