Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Still picking through it all, anyone else have something... educated...to say..

Nothing educated here. I could tell you many stories, I just find it an irrelevant waste of time. Lesser energies are always at the mercy of greater energies. So you get to choose what you wish to be at mercy of. I always choose love because it is just far more fun to live in a world created by love...
Old 07-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Master
I find it an irrelevant waste of time when people come onto Christian Threads scoffing at what some people hold dear to heart, so I fight back insensitivity with insensitivity.. it happens all the time.

Take your views to the place they belong, I think your way out it left the field... Christians are trying to have a faith-driven dialog.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Master

the only thing annoys me is those who give out the 'believe or burn' gospel is often coming from evangelicals who have massive deception issues of their own.
although i don't understand that type of gospel message, i respect the viewpoint. But it's too much when you have Bill Johnson's dominionism, word of faith fraudsters mixed in with evangelicals in general with what appears to be false teaching and Toronto blessing deception. Given the blurry lines it's just crazy to hear the message coming from people you don't know if are associated with this lot
You just think, am I listening to someone who is part of something seriously dodgy and unbiblical? why should i listen to that
Old 07-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
I think your way out it left the field...

I actually believe Christianity is about love. It is what is written in the new testament in the name of Christ. Maybe it is not me who is missing the dialog... or are without faith. I just have nothing educated to say... or no need to follow a lesser force... since that is not where I find love. If this was not the thread to be enlightened with love... then sure I will leave again with my home run
Old 08-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Master
Ok, all is well, it's my faith that God is love and no one is going to burn in hell, well not forever.

That's the western Churches view of damnation and salvation.

The Orthodox have it down right, and the early Desert Fathers. I just have a huge issue with the Patriarchal Churches, the hierarchy, God is the center for sure but we are all... one... demonstrated through the love of the Christ.

This world is a place of great suffering, and ironically a place of great light, guess our spiritual freedom is tied into that.

Hell in my mind is the absence of Gods Grace and light. Call it vibrational energies, or what you will. There is spiritual liberation for all walks! We know when we missed the target, we feel it in our bodies, our minds, and our hearts.

I love Jesus because if there was any one person I would rather follow beyond the grave?.. it would be his love.

Forgiveness, kindness, respect, freedom, and grace. What have I missed.

Fear, not in my books.

Jesus came back from the dead, in a resurrected body, it is said. The resurrection is my true hope in the Christ, I can sink my feet into that, put my fingers in his wounds, take his hand, my eternity waits.

Look I am there.....
Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Ok, all is well, it's my faith that God is love and no one is going to burn in hell, well not forever.

That's the western Churches view of damnation and salvation.

The Orthodox have it down right, and the early Desert Fathers. I just have a huge issue with the Patriarchal Churches, the hierarchy, God is the center for sure but we are all... one... demonstrated through the love of the Christ.

This world is a place of great suffering, and ironically a place of great light, guess our spiritual freedom is tied into that.

Hell in my mind is the absence of Gods Grace and light. Call it vibrational energies, or what you will. There is spiritual liberation for all walks! We know when we missed the target, we feel it in our bodies, our minds, and our hearts.

I love Jesus because if there was any one person I would rather follow beyond the grave?.. it would be his love.

Forgiveness, kindness, respect, freedom, and grace. What have I missed.

Fear, not in my books.

Jesus came back from the dead, in a resurrected body, it is said. The resurrection is my true hope in the Christ, I can sink my feet into that, put my fingers in his wounds, take his hand, my eternity waits.

Look I am there.....

Fact--the Hebrew word-SHEOL = the Greek word-HADES= the english word-HELL--the 1st 2 translate--the grave. then so does the 3rd.
God set before all--LIFE or DEATH--nothing more, both are everlasting.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Master
What fact is that pointing too, that there is a Hell. Shure people can find hell on earth, and there may be hell realms, even the Buddhists get that much, the Bardos, but nothing is permanent, not even Hell.

God being love is also such a tyrant that he? will send all that don't proclaim him and him alone as... God.... into eternal damnation.

That would be like 99% of this forum, I don't see Jesus like that, he was always going to the outcasts, the tax collectors and all.

He despised the people that lived by the law alone... hmm. Love was his message.

The heart of the matter, he is now going to throw all who don't proclaim him as our Sovern Lord into hell.. I don't think so, and it's this notion that turns so many people off the church, it's stupid, a western theological view, very confused as I see it.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
What fact is that pointing too, that there is a Hell. Shure people can find hell on earth, and there may be hell realms, even the Buddhists get that much, the Bardos, but nothing is permanent, not even Hell.

God being love is also such a tyrant that he? will send all that don't proclaim him and him alone as... God.... into eternal damnation.

That would be like 99% of this forum, I don't see Jesus like that, he was always going to the outcasts, the tax collectors and all.

He despised the people that lived by the law alone... hmm. Love was his message.

The heart of the matter, he is now going to throw all who don't proclaim him as our Sovern Lord into hell.. I don't think so, and it's this notion that turns so many people off the church, it's stupid, a western theological view, very confused as I see it.

I never thought it was a matter of god throwing people into hades... I always thought that it is what some people are choosing based on how they treat other people and life in general.

because, you reap what you sow... and the seeds you plant can bear fruit even if it is an awful fruit you desperately don't want.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Master

Quote:
going to throw all who don't proclaim him as our Sovern Lord into hell

Nowayout, yes, this is all about law
The above 'statement of faith' is a law, it's an additional law on top of what Jesus meant people to understand as his message
Does Jesus have a twinkle in his eye, or does he work according to our interpretations? The endless debate goes on!
Old 09-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Master
As I posted elsewhere it is all about Gods Divine love. In the end, some will be able to grow with it, to others it will feel like Hell. So they will go where their hearts move them, Gods love is always open to everyone.

What laws, the laws of divine love.

https://preachersinstitute.com/2011/...odox-approach/

There, posted it again.

That's all I got to say about it, this will go on till the North surrenders.