Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Guide

Shadow people in dreams

well a few nights ago while staying with my great step aunt in canada I had a strange dream. Well I would have a dream then suddenly I'd wake up in my room and see a shadow man standing over me... so I told him to SCRAM!!! so he left and I started dreaming again. Then I woke up in my room again mid dream, and he was walking over to my bed and I told him to go away again! I had to do it several times before I saw him walk out the door and close the door... :/ I can't tell if I was actually awake or asleep at the time I saw this person... I do remember while staring at it, it had red eyes and a red smile... It didn't seem evil, just out of it...

the next day my friend said he tried to visit me sooo... Idk if it was 100% him

Oh and another dream was when I went to bed in my moms room, because she got a new bed and I wanted to see how good it was to sleep in it. She slept right next to me. Durring the night while I was asleep I woke up in bed and saw this shapless shadow floating above the bed at the other end of the room. And it circled the bed, and I told it to go away. It didn't go away though and every time I told it to go away, it would give this nasty growl every time I told it go away. I'd get more and more scared every time it growled until I was barely able to say anything, so I hugged my mom who was sleeping right next to me. She was out of it... she didn't even seem the least bit disturbed by the growling. After the huge failure in making it go away I woke up in my room in the same position I went so sleep in... I didn't sleep the rest of the night, and when I did it wasn't for very long.

Seems that whatever it is likes to be there at night. I slept in her room only 2 other times one was during the day for a nap which was fine and the other one was at night which also resulted in a nightmare simular to that I believe...

I just want to know, Am I astral projecting and thats how I see them? or am I still in dream world and thy affect my dreams in that way?

I had those nightmares before in my bedroom until it took my teddy bear away, which I then decided to KICK ITS BUTT!!! and since then I haven't had nightmares like that since... well in my room anyway...
Old 19-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
I would say it is possible you are seeing spirits but I rather think these are more lucid dreams. You are still dreaming but yet it all feels completely real. I would say if these are lucid dreams they likely have to do with some unresolved issues you may have with your aunt and mom maybe having some sort of authority over you that you fear. I would say if you stood up to these thoughts like you did with the one that stole your teddy bear you would feel that much stronger about yourself and the dreams would likely stop.
Old 19-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Guide

I have no fear of my aunt or mom :/ although I do find my aunt really annoying because she makes me do everything and doesn't want to walk long distances so I get held back alot of the time

but beyond that everything is fine, I love my mom and she gives me free reign, except making me clean my room. and I won't be with my aunt for very long, I'll be gone by this wednesday and I never have to see her again
Old 19-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator
I will revise my comment to say that it isn't necessarily a fear but anything that is troubling to you. Regardless if you never see your aunt again if there is an issue in your relationship with her you will carry that issue with you into any relationship that is similar in nature so it is always best to confront those things that bother you in any relationship and find resolution for yourself at least. Take care.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Master
FalseAwakening... I suggest, next time try sending light along with your 'scram' command and it will be more effective.

You can learn to call on light like this by doing a simple light meditation every day. Such as...

* Breathe in your lower belly and let yourself slow down for a few minutes,

* Then begin to visualize pure light flowing down from the universe through your crown all the way to your feet and gradually filling up your body and mind.

* Allow the light to continue to flow in and throughout, and now emanating out all around your body, like a light cocoon.

From this preparation you can direct light from your heart's intention to anyone or anything (even your step great aunt).

Xan