Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Some of my dreams feel perfectly mundane, as if my brain is sorting and filing the day's events -- the psychological dreams.

What I call "lucid" dreaming is often when I'm aware that I'm conversing with other beings or receiving information from them.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:00 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Do you believe that consciousness leaves the physical body when we dream and that dreams take place in alternate realities and environments to where your consciousnesses has been projected/transported?

Or alternatively , Do dreams take place inside the brain as it rests?

The reason I ask this question , is because some dreams are precognitive and in these dreams would appear to call into question the laws of time and space as we in the physical world would consider them.

I also ask this question because of the incredibly tangible nature of dream environments. Dream environments that seem to be quiet distant in years and proximity to the head laying on the pillow that is slumbering.

I'd like to know what you think about the nature of Dreams as a sanity check for myself and also to explore this little understood phenomena that seems to affect most of us.

I believe that there are different kinds of dreams--some brought on by situations in life that need to be addressed and worked through--then sometimes our Spirits go traveling in search of people, places, things, and answers--then their are times when we do battle--and times when we receive messages.

When I was a child my step-father's ex came over to our house at night with their 3 children--a girl and two boys--all teenagers--I was 10.

The adults needed to talk (privately) and we were sent outside to play. I was beside myself with excitement--we were never allowed to be out after dark.

We began to play a game of tag--then I fell on my back and looked up at the stars and realized that I had been here before. I had met them--knew what they looked like--what they would be wearing--and had watched us all playing the game up until the moment I fell on the ground and looked up at those stars.

I have had many different kinds of epiphanies concerning visions and dreams and it is my humble opinion that they take place on the Astral Plane.

I have even been allowed to see past lives--when in this place--and after many years of practice can visit this place even when I am awake. However--I would caution that it is not all bunnies and rainbows.

Peace and Love on your path along the Astral Plane...

Blessed be...
Old 29-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Gracey

i dream of the future often and have telepathic dreams as well. i have thought of so many theories on how this occurs, i just dont know what to think on it anymore. i just pray for the the bad dreams that come to pass and rejoice when the good ones do.

i do believe there is a divine plan and our spirit is aware of this. i also have many time travel theories, but still no fixed answer and many more questions.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder

The seven dimensions of existence continuously for want of a better word interact with each other. The brain being ultimately a holographic projection of our ultimate spiritual reality & formed on the etheric blueprint contained within the etheric body.

A question I have always grappled with is how do we see ie in which area of our body are we viewing what we see? We know the eyes let light in of the images we view outside of our self, but they only transmit the light frequency's into sensory data which is then received by the brain so then the question looms at where in the body is this outside image replicated? the brain is but a mass of nervous tissue and has no screen in which the image can be displayed.

The more One plays with this question the more evident that it becomes that the images we outwardly see are already contained within and that they have no real solid separate existence but are already a part of us that is projected in a holographic way.

In Dreams we perceive visual images and hear sounds, all of our senses are seemingly at work but with what eyes do we see with when they are shut? how are we viewing our dreams & how are we hearing in our dreams?

As we Step up through the dimensions from the physical through the etheric to the Astral which is a dimension of consciousness beyond the physical and is sometimes also referred to as the emotional body, the frequency of the dimension also increases. For me the astral substance has a particular quality and texture that 'appears' differently to that of physical substance and texture and comes across as the building blocks of dream imagery though again as in our physical these are only projections of the 'mind' and what's held within the sub-consciousness.

For those who lucid dream they would recognise that they are awake in this place and can alter the dream state accordingly & through intention can master their emotions and choose where to invest their creative power ie in fear based imagery or imagery that reflects the joy in ones heart..... And it is also within this dimension like will also attract like the more you invest in fear the more fear based scenarios you will attract to you and the more this will replicate in your physical existence attracting those fear based scenarios to play out in your life by either attracting certain people or situations to you. Its actually a natural law. The converse is also true Joy attracts more Joy!!! :)

Our night time dreams then seem for the most part to be manifestations in the Astral and our daytime dreams manifest in the physical which is just a step down into a 'seemingly' denser reality.

Just a few more ideas to add to the mix :)

WhiteLion