Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-10-2023, 03:01 AM
Guide

Angel1 Seeing Hearts

My dog died three weeks ago and we buried him in our yard under a tree. I made a sign with his name that I put on the tree above his grave. One day right after he passed, I was walking in the yard and found a rock shaped like a heart. I kissed it and put it on his grave. I've had some chaos these last few weeks and have moved. Anyways, I have seen some substantial heart shapes a few times since. I like to think they are a sign from my baby.

Tonight I was walking with my Aunt and her dog. She took me to visit her neighbour down the road. I had never been there. On the way, I thought I saw a heart shape on the ground but I told myself that I am just wishing too hard. The shape wasn't a full heart and that it wasn't a good enough heart to count. I said, if my dog sends me a heart, it is going to be a really good one, like the few I had before.

So we walked to her neighbours and visited for ten minutes. They have a dog like my dog that passed and I played with him for a moment and gave him some pets. When we left, I saw this small fenced area in their yard which I thought was a pet cemetery or something. I asked my Aunt what it was and she said it was a heart garden and that every rock inside the fence was shaped like a heart. I walked to the fenced area and saw that it was full of heart shaped rocks.
Old 30-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Master

Oh Clio, such a beautiful post. Firstly I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your treasured pet will always be with you in spirit and such a wonderful account of all the hearts .
Just beautiful.
Old 01-11-2023, 01:40 AM
Guide

Thanks. I miss my dog so much.
Old 06-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Guide
It's really nice to read your post, I needed to hear this today.
When my dog passed away, he was buried with a red, heart-shaped vet tag on his collar.
One day I was walking through town in excruciating emotional pain missing him, tears running down my face. I looked down in a ditch and saw the exact same vet tag just laying there.
I hope you keep on seeing the heart-shaped rocks, that's a beautiful sign.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Guide

My dog also had a red heart shaped tag on his collar. Animals are such wonderful companions. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Thanks. I miss my dog so much.
My friend has recently lost her dog too.
She is distraught , has needed medical attention and 2 weeks off sick such is her grief.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:38 AM
Master

Our last dog had to be sent to sleep as he was so very poorly.
We took him to the vet, and my husband was so distressed that I knew we couldn't go home. So I drove him to a local garden centre where we bought a lovely white garden planter on a tall column and a selection of lovely plants in white and purple and lots of greenery .
This was for our dog Dylan.
I told my husband he will let us know he's ok.
As we prepared the planter in the side yard a great big wagon pulled up. It was from a catering company and was so completely out of place on a residential street. But the driver stopped to ask us directions.
We could not believe , on the side of the van, about 6 ft high was the letter 'D' . The truck was white and the 'D ' was decorated in colours of purple and green.
It was so unbelievable and it gave us great comfort knowing that all of this could not possibly be mere coincidence.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Guide

That is a sweet story AngelBlue. People always tell me they have dream visits from their beloved pets but I haven't yet. I'm hoping for one. However, I have had such bad anxiety and grief over the last month due to his death and other events that I've been taking sleeping pills. Maybe once I am more calm I will have a dream visit. I'm hoping so.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:01 AM
Master

My heart goes out to you, it really does . Losing a treasured pet is no different to losing a friend / family member .
They have been a part of our lives for so long and are so very loyal.
It's maybe too soon for you to be hearing or seeing the signs yet.... But you will.
We used to hear Dylan's little toenails tap tap tapping across the ceramic tiles in the kitchen, and my husband used to hear him breathing in his ear as he was driving. ( Dylan used to stand up on the back seat and have his head next to my husband's on a journey.... Illegal but true)
Also, when your mind settles a bit from your grief you might become aware of a sensation around your right leg when you are sat watching TV etc.
That will be him.
And above and beyond anything , you know full well he would not want you to be suffering like this. Because as much as you loved him, he loved you the same.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Administrator
I lost my fur baby last year. he was treated like a king and very much missed
I know he comes to visit me as i see him he was an all black cat.
I feel him jump on my bed but I keep saying I will never have another because its Heart braking when they go
you are having signs that your dog is still around

Namaste