Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 04-09-2023, 09:18 AM
Master
I don't answer the phone, unless it gives me a name from our phone list.
Anyone else can leave a message to call back.
Old 05-09-2023, 12:33 AM
Master

A number of years ago I got a text from some guys that said they would lock up my computer if I did not send them money . I texted them back , tell me what operating system I have on my computer or I wont even talk to you . After half to one hour of them telling me to shut up and me asking them my op . They made a guess of f windows 8 . I texted back nice try but your wrong . I use Linux . Store everthing on USB dives , Even if they did do some thing I could just erase my system and re load ever thing .
Old 08-09-2023, 11:04 AM
Master

On my mobile I don't even answer an unknown number , but a few days ago I blocked a number that appeared on my WhatsApp saying "Hello".
When I looked the number up it was from Indonesia .
In the "olden days" when it was just a landline and you never knew who was on the end , it would maybe be a cold caller flogging mobile phones. My husband and myself would play a game with them.. My husband would pretend to be thick and kept them talking for over half an hour getting them to go over and over and over and over their offer and t and C's . When he could sense they were getting fed up he would say "oh , just a minute , my wife's just got home and I think she'll be interested, I'll put her on.."....
Then I was even "thicker " than him LOL...
Was great fun. In the end they always hung up ( which technically they are not allowed to do )... And you can guarantee they never bothered us again.

Another good ploy is to ask who they are and how they got your details ? And that they are talking to a police officer . The phone soon goes down and you are crossed off the list !!!
Old 09-09-2023, 09:59 PM
Dude111

Juat hang up when ya get these calls!!!!!
Old 10-09-2023, 07:38 PM
Administrator
My phones have a call blocker on them you just press it and it stores the number so they cant ring again

Namaste
Old 10-09-2023, 11:03 PM
Dude111

Yea thats conveinent but they keep changing numbers
Old 08-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Master

This has not happened to me, but scamers will call older people pretending to be a grandchild in need of money.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:52 PM
Dude111

I got a scam/spam email the other day,I almost replied and told them off but I just deleted it....... (Figured its not gonna help anyway)
Old 10-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Master
if I don't have your name in my phone contacts and I don't recognize the number, I don't answer it and then I block it. I have an app called HIYA that screens calls and lets me block those I don't want.
works pretty well, very few get through, if any
Old 17-10-2023, 02:29 PM
Master

A much older scam is , send me $500 for bus fare and I will come be your gf / bf .