Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-07-2014, 12:21 AM
DellaRobinson1349

Can this be a past life thing

Hi. This is going to sound stupid but don't know who else to go to.

I get a sharp pain under my armpits.. (Mostly my right armpit). It comes and goes and I don't understand why. I have been to the doctors about it but he said my armpits were normal and there is no reason they should hurt. I have seen other doctors but they can see nothing wrong with them. Also a few years ago I totally went mental cause there was a sweat gland under one armpit. I thought I was going to have a complete panic attack.

Most of the time I only freak out if I am isolated or locked in a room on my own. I also keep having the same dream and it is driving me mad too but what I really want to ask is is it possible to feel pain cause of a past life.

Many thanks
Old 16-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellaRobinson1349
Hi. This is going to sound stupid but don't know who else to go to.

I get a sharp pain under my armpits.. (Mostly my right armpit). It comes and goes and I don't understand why. I have been to the doctors about it but he said my armpits were normal and there is no reason they should hurt. I have seen other doctors but they can see nothing wrong with them. Also a few years ago I totally went mental cause there was a sweat gland under one armpit. I thought I was going to have a complete panic attack.

Most of the time I only freak out if I am isolated or locked in a room on my own. I also keep having the same dream and it is driving me mad too but what I really want to ask is is it possible to feel pain cause of a past life.

Many thanks

It seems like some of the bad stuff that happened to us in past lives somehow gets 'remembered' - being confronted with the same situations makes us paniicky and afraid sometimes. Since you dislike it, I think it may be happening to try to remind you of something out of your past that isn't quite resolved...
Old 16-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
Interesting question and one I have asked myself more than once. Occasionally I get an extremely painful sensation in my left leg and for some reason I automatically think, I that's right - I lost my leg. Of course - I did not lose my leg. It is like a fleeting memory that barely peaks before it escapes me. For some reason, whenever I get this pain in my leg - just above the knee - I am driving and preparing to make a left turn at an intersection. Not sure why this brings it on - but I have thought about it being linked to a past life experience

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Experiencer

I have heard of pains from past lives. I've also heard of people resolving these pains through past life work such as regressions...
Old 21-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Master

It could be from a past life , some thing from child hood you forgot , or a med. problem the dr. just did not find . You could do a regression and find out . There was an interesting post on a forum that is no longer up . It was by this guy that got bad head achs . As I remember his story he did not use a regression teq. but had some kind of vision . He went back to a life where he was a Chinise monk and was killed by an axe blow to the head . After his vision the head achs stopped . Years later when he lost some of his hair he found a white line birth mark about where the axe blow would of been .
Old 21-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Astral Walker

Do you mind if I ask what the dream is about?