Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 11-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Thats awesome! How did you respond to that.......after you finished laughing of course.......

Well I didn't laugh out loud of course ... we talked about how hands are not for hitting and how that would hurt and that he didn't like being hit etc ... his sister happens to be older than him so she has probably given back as good as she gets i imagine lol
Old 12-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
That's awesome NS!They are certainly angelic IMO
I can't get enough of this guy.......
My daughter said that he was yelling out the car at some guy that other day because he was in a truck just like mine! "Papaa's fruck!!!" LOL

ROFL...so adorable!
Old 19-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Master
My little 5 yr old friend and i were waiting outside the supermarket for his mum to finish her shopping. An elderly lady passed by using her walking frame. My little friend asked what the 'thing' was called and how come she needed it. I explained and then he asked ' Why isn't she dead yet?" hahaha I commented that she looked like a very healthy older person and probably has many years to enjoy yet. My friend said with the look of great wisdom ' Shes probably not dead yet because she eats healthy food" How could i argue with that! lol
Old 19-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
My little 5 yr old friend and i were waiting outside the supermarket for his mum to finish her shopping. An elderly lady passed by using her walking frame. My little friend asked what the 'thing' was called and how come she needed it. I explained and then he asked ' Why isn't she dead yet?" hahaha I commented that she looked like a very healthy older person and probably has many years to enjoy yet. My friend said with the look of great wisdom ' Shes probably not dead yet because she eats healthy food" How could i argue with that! lol

You know what sound? I wish adults could keep the innocense of children....i wish we'd never grow up and become soooo cynical.
Old 19-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Master
Yeah i think about that sometimes too NS but then i think ... if that were the case we wouldnt experience the joy of children like we, as adults, quite often do ... its a catch 22 almost isnt it ...
Old 19-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Yeah i think about that sometimes too NS but then i think ... if that were the case we wouldnt experience the joy of children like we, as adults, quite often do ... its a catch 22 almost isnt it ...

True....i think id rather deal with the innocense of a child LOL
Old 19-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Master
I am in my second, third, fourth [?] childhood and I am endlessly entertained by small trivial things. I can sit for hours on my beach and watch the waves roll in. I watch sunset every night because if I dont, it wont go down. I am absolutely gob-smacked when Spring flowers burst out of the ground. Etc, etc.
Childhood is not just a matter of years, it is also attitude !
Old 19-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I am in my second, third, fourth [?] childhood and I am endlessly entertained by small trivial things. I can sit for hours on my beach and watch the waves roll in. I watch sunset every night because if I dont, it wont go down. I am absolutely gob-smacked when Spring flowers burst out of the ground. Etc, etc.
Childhood is not just a matter of years, it is also attitude !

damn right it is!
Old 19-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Master

~Childrens Drawings of Peace~

Old 19-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Master
like i said...sad that we grow up! beautiful drawings!