Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2012, 04:57 AM
Sangress

Quote:
So..I'm curious, how would someone strengthen their aura?

Depends on what you mean by strengthen.

If you mean making it more efficient at filtering external energies (which is usually its purpose secondary to visual communication) then learning to Charge up your energies tends to make everything opperate at a higher speed (or faster metabolism) which increased the efficiency of the aura as well.

If you mean making a naturally opaque/seethrough aura thicker or denser (so it can be seen more easily,) then it depends on the type of energy you have because some natural energies are just like that so no matter how much there is you can still look through it.

If the aura is thin for a reason (usually a not-so-good reason) then regaiing health and fixing whatever the issue is would strengthen the aura and everything else.

If you mean making your aura appear larger or more impressive, that can be done with some basic energy work. The simplest and easiest form of manipulation done to the aura to give it a more impressive appearence is to spread out the aura over a larger distance and make it reflect a brighter colour to give the illusion of density (but this kind of thing can be risky as it increases the chance of external energies not being filtered as thouroughly, which increases the chance of energy blockages inside the body...so its usually not a permanant thing)

Hopefully that makes enough sense to you.
Old 28-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
Interesting topic. Is this the same with animals?

Aura's are energetic indepth signatures of ones emotiones, blockades, etc right?

Quick question. Why do I feel ''drained'' when I spend too much time with a group and need to ''recharge'' by being alone, other then being introverted?

This has something to do with my aura/energy being drained?
How can a novice shield their aura? I mentally say ''nothing surrounds me but love and light'' or ''as above, so below, as without, so within'' does this protect me?
Old 28-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Is this the same with animals?

It's the same with all sentient things that have energy as far as I can tell (including trees and even crystals.)

Quote:
Why do I feel ''drained'' when I spend too much time with a group and need to ''recharge'' by being alone, other then being introverted?

Very broad question there. It really depends on the situation.

But if you mean in general this could be because your sensitive, perhaps empathic since that kind of thing is really common among empaths.

Quote:
This has something to do with my aura/energy being drained?

It could have something to do with exherting yourself energetically and then feeling drained and fatigued as a result.

Or it could just be feeling emotionally drained rather than the litteral energetic kind of drainage (so basically feeling overstimulated in crowds, or being around people who are...well not the easiest kinds to tolerate for long periods of time because they either complain or are just negative...etc.)

[quote]How can a novice shield their aura?[quote]

Usually visualisations (with or without meditation) works and with a bit of reading up on energy work/energy manipulation you can find your own style of consciously creating energetic shields and test them out too.

Quote:
I mentally say ''nothing surrounds me but love and light'' or ''as above, so below, as without, so within'' does this protect me?

If your instincts are reacting to the thought and intention, then yes you'd probably be making an energetic shield subconsciously or at least retracting your aura from other people (unless your empathic, which in that case retracting the aura can be difficult to do naturally so it takes a bit of practice and such.)

But to be honest there is no way to be sure unless you test it out in a situation you know you'll be or feel drained (which isnt too dangerious.)

Trial and error tends to be the best way to learn as far as I can tell.

Hopefully that helps you out.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
[quote=Sangress]It's the same with all sentient things that have energy as far as I can tell (including trees and even crystals.)

Thanks. What about 1st density things.. Can you manipulate the aura/energy of elements such as rock, earth, etc?

Very broad question there. It really depends on the situation.

But if you mean in general this could be because your sensitive, perhaps empathic since that kind of thing is really common among empaths.

It could have something to do with exherting yourself energetically and then feeling drained and fatigued as a result.

Or it could just be feeling emotionally drained rather than the litteral energetic kind of drainage (so basically feeling overstimulated in crowds, or being around people who are...well not the easiest kinds to tolerate for long periods of time because they either complain or are just negative...etc.)

Lol. I think its the latter one. Well I think its easier for me to shield myself against emotional drainage then energetic, so I am actually glad it's not so much energetic. Atleast from the broad perspective. Emotional is more ''tangible'' and therefore easier for me to work with.

[quote]How can a novice shield their aura?
Quote:

Usually visualisations (with or without meditation) works and with a bit of reading up on energy work/energy manipulation you can find your own style of consciously creating energetic shields and test them out too.

If your instincts are reacting to the thought and intention, then yes you'd probably be making an energetic shield subconsciously or at least retracting your aura from other people (unless your empathic, which in that case retracting the aura can be difficult to do naturally so it takes a bit of practice and such.)

Thanks. I will meditate on it so that it grows.

But to be honest there is no way to be sure unless you test it out in a situation you know you'll be or feel drained (which isnt too dangerious.)

Trial and error tends to be the best way to learn as far as I can tell.
It's the best teach. I will try it out.

Hopefully that helps you out.

Thanks
Old 29-04-2012, 04:08 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Can you manipulate the aura/energy of elements such as rock, earth, etc?

Natural elements tend to have little reason to alter their auras or energy and it tends to happen over a very long period of time if it is neccissary,

As for altering auras that aren't your own....that can be a bit risky and usually isnt permanant, it takes a lot of skill since its not a part of your own energy to begin with.

So yeh it is possible, but its difficult if its against the others will in any form so usually that kind of thing has to be agreed on for a specific reason.

But you can make your own energy (and aura) mimick that of physical elements (natural and unnatural) to some degree which is handy sometimes.

Quote:
Lol. I think its the latter one. Well I think its easier for me to shield myself against emotional drainage then energetic, so I am actually glad it's not so much energetic. Atleast from the broad perspective. Emotional is more ''tangible'' and therefore easier for me to work with.

*nods* Glad you got to figure that out and have an idea of how to lessen the affects yourself.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:37 AM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Depends on what you mean by strengthen.

If you mean making it more efficient at filtering external energies (which is usually its purpose secondary to visual communication) then learning to Charge up your energies tends to make everything opperate at a higher speed (or faster metabolism) which increased the efficiency of the aura as well.

If you mean making a naturally opaque/seethrough aura thicker or denser (so it can be seen more easily,) then it depends on the type of energy you have because some natural energies are just like that so no matter how much there is you can still look through it.

If the aura is thin for a reason (usually a not-so-good reason) then regaiing health and fixing whatever the issue is would strengthen the aura and everything else.

If you mean making your aura appear larger or more impressive, that can be done with some basic energy work. The simplest and easiest form of manipulation done to the aura to give it a more impressive appearence is to spread out the aura over a larger distance and make it reflect a brighter colour to give the illusion of density (but this kind of thing can be risky as it increases the chance of external energies not being filtered as thouroughly, which increases the chance of energy blockages inside the body...so its usually not a permanant thing)

Hopefully that makes enough sense to you.
I guess the second one. To make it thicker or denser. I've seen my aura a few times, and it was like a opaque silver color, as well as white. I think I'm pretty empathic too, as I tend to soak up others energies.:(