Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I mean that if you choose to ignore the reason of the appearance of these patterns,you might also block something much bigger than your consious self.

The reason was my interest in them. I am not interested anymore.

Cheers,
green1
Old 21-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Guide
Hi all,

From now on I will focus my work on messages from my Higher Self, i.e. shooting stars etc. I will no longer work on demystifying synchronicities, signs and déja vus. I don't feel comfortable with talking to people about subsconscious telepathy.

Cheers,
green1
Old 21-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Guide

Green1, I could not agree more on this. In my view, synchronicities are a living process or emerging reality beyond our explanation.
Old 24-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Master
Ater my comment on this thread i was also wondering about the meaning of the numbers as well.
Accidentaly i stumbled on a site with occult services.Some guys were selling 'synchronization' services,supposed to align the astral,mental,etheric and earthly body via single core..Something inside me 'clicked' like it was telling me that these number patterns (1111,2222) are indicators of a synchronization as well.

Something like a merging different frequencies into one.I was also told that this is why most of those who're seeing these number patterns are suffer from various symptoms.

I'm not sure about anything,but these are the impressions i received.I take them with the a grain of salt.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Master

There's more than one year from the moment I started to see patterns of numbers, I've been seeing 33 for months, daily...
Old 11-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I can always see signs. But sometimes they appeared and proved my thoughts but later on I found that wasn't quite the story.
Sometimes I just didn't know if the guidance of my signs were just self-constructed...
Still working to learn to read signs.
Old 31-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello all,
One of the main reasons for which I registered here in the first place was after reading this topic! It's a very sensitive subject (as all spiritual themes are - physics - especially quantum -, religions, every one of them are just explaining the same thing)

It's a marvel to observe the same pattern of synchronicities happen to so many other individuals with whom I share nothing. Jung noticed it of course.

I'd like to have a moment and give my insight about this VERY important subject. It truly is the awakening moment in every one of us. *It's all my opinion, please don't judge. Be stillness and observe. "We"="Me"="You"="One"*

First off (& most important. The rest just flows)... One has to have intuitive intelligence. Intuition is the only "intelligence" there is. There are many methods that can be used in order for one to get used and familiar with the intuition, easy for anyone.
Noticing / observing synchronicities means that your neural network is ready to deal with kind of intuitive kind of information. As you were forever.
The next step is for the mind (the frightened Ego_mind) to convince you that you are crazy! E.G.: "Some self-hindered system got you all into this. There is no synch, it's all in your head... etc". Do not invest your focus on this.

Noticing synch will get more significant synch. Believing in synch will get more synch.

It starts with numbers. Always. (I'll get to this subject in a bit)

The world we live in is made of geometrical numbers. Seeing pairs of numbers, or just numbers, means so much. The world we live in .... is a mirrored world. See the world as a mirror of yourself. Because there is nothing left.

The "signs" are always there. Just believe in you.
Old 31-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Jung started quantum psychics, in his special domain of let's be spiritual.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Master
Synchronicity and signs: How do they happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hello,

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicity and signs happen (based on more than 10 years of personal experience).

1. Telepathic request/response

This is best explained by an example. For example, we see a meaningful car license plate, e.g. TEA exactly when we suspect that “tea” is harmful to us, that is we probably drink too much tea. How this coincidence can happen? Our soul (subconscious mind) is capable of remote viewing and subconscious telepathy. It telepathically requests that car’s driver to be seen to our mind exactly when our mind suspects that tea is harmful to us. The driver accepts the request and this coincidence happens.

2. Panoramic view

Our soul has panoramic view that is 360 degrees. If we are interested in a number, e.g. 11:11 or 1234, it takes our attention to it happening somewhere around us like a clock or book, newspaper, etc.

3. Law of attraction

For example: We see a shooting star or a falling leaf exactly when we have a specific thought. We must believe that shooting stars or falling leaves may happen in response to our thoughts (law of attraction).

4. Deja vu

Sometimes “deja vu” may be taken as a sign. Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

Hi Green1,

It just occurred to me that, the entire Creation being a living hologram of Who we really are (not the isolated beings we've been taught we are), that EVERYTHING WE EXPERIENCE is a synchronicity precisely matching our unique frequency at EVERY instant?

IMO the only reason we give a name "synchronicity" to the "signs" we chose to represent to ourselves as "special", is because we forgot what initiates them 'before' we see them.

What initiates a synchronicity? I invite you to take a look at the reference below, and, if you will, consider that the VERY SAME mechanism that generates "positive" synchronicity and "negative" synchronicity...depend ENTIRELY upon the predominant, prolonged orientation of your feelings, even if you've forgotten that you feel that way!

"Positive Synchronicity" is the occurrence of events that are perfect reflections of your preferences and desires.

"Negative Synchronicity" is the occurrence of events that are perfect reflections of your fears and doubts.

In the same reference, I think you'll be even more impressed with the answer to the questions in your thread's title question: When we experience an undesirable reality, we have to back-track and ask ourself: "What would I have to be believing in order to create such a Reality"?

...as a sign to synchronize the desires you want to happen on purpose.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Synchronicity
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 05-02-2020, 10:23 AM
Guide
Thank you everyone, I do not support this thread anymore because some people may be disturbed by my comments based on subconscious telepathy.

Cheers,
green1

Last edited by green1 : 05-02-2020 at 03:29 PM.