Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Too many to mention. I have forgotten loads of them because I do not watch tv or DVDs anymore.
There are loads, I like Ice Cold in Alex, African Queen and Whistle Down the Wind to name but a few. Funny, I haven't been watching TV or dvds of late either. Do you feel better for it? And how's your foot today?
Old 23-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" anyway, nice try "

What is the meaning behind these words dm, I sense sarcasm but could be wrong.
BTW I wasn't referring to Gnostic Teachings.

it means that i didn't really agree with what you said about Jesus and made some points back to you, i think its a funny way to reply to me, to make a statement and not add any facts, like quotes from Jesus or any of that so i have no idea what you really meant either, so i said something you wouldn't know what i meant either lol

Gnostic teachings are Jesus's teaching in some sense
Old 24-05-2019, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
it means that i didn't really agree with what you said about Jesus and made some points back to you, i think its a funny way to reply to me, to make a statement and not add any facts, like quotes from Jesus or any of that so i have no idea what you really meant either, so i said something you wouldn't know what i meant either lol

Gnostic teachings are Jesus's teaching in some sense

I didn't ask you to agree with me

I was just pointing out that Jesus according to Scriptures, spoke of a time before creation began, if you believe in Scriptures that is....
Old 24-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
I didn't ask you to agree with me

I was just pointing out that Jesus according to Scriptures, spoke of a time before creation began, if you believe in Scriptures that is....

what did he say Sky? I can't think of the place he said that
Old 24-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
what did he say Sky? I can't think of the place he said that

As I wasn't there I can only rely on what the bible says, something along the lines....

Father, clarify me with thine own self with that clarity which I had with thee before the world was.

If I can remember the place I read it I will Post the correct verse, but I'm not a lover of the bible so I'm not to sure if I will be able to find it . I do remember that this verse stood out as it fits in with the Big Bang and Evolution which makes sense, to me personally.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Look L.N, i do read your posts but i like to get my truth direct from the source! Happy to hear your thoughts on this stuff though as we need each other i too believe people don't really want the truth... its very strange , well just one more strange thing to add to the list i guess
I am the source. I couldn't possibly be any clearer about that. For whatever reason, God chooses to make it so that people cannot come to believe, or know, the truth even though it's so plain, simple and readily accessible. I get frustrated by the fact that there's no mention of the big bang explosion in the bible, yet it is very real and precisely and exactly what actually happened. I do not know why there is not one reference made. Very concerning.

Why would anyone "believe" in the explosion if it isn't written about in the word of God? And no wonder nobody believes me. It isn't written about in the bible!!

But it IS written about in what I call "the third and final testament". The third and final testament is a (close to) thousand page book I wrote.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't know which heaven is worse. The 'christian' type where I spend an eternity of worshipping a fearsome tyrannical deity at his feet like a slave, or the 'new age' type where I am forced against my will to give up my identity and fuse with billions of other souls into some kind of horrid creature with a single consciousness of it's own. Both are nightmarish if you ask me.

Personally for me, the only perfect heaven is a life like this one without any nonsense where my few dreams finally come true.

I made a joke to myself last week which amused me and cracked me up. I figured that Jesus should say to me, "you've suffered so greatly that I should worship you" and I laughed (not a sinister laugh) because if you think about LONG-SUFFERING it gives better understanding, in some regards, of why we would worship anything or anyone.

I like your version of heaven and agree. A life where I can be myself, my real true self, full of integrity and without burden, doing the things I want in order to be fulfilled. But your way of saying it was more direct to the point lol.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
As I wasn't there I can only rely on what the bible says, something along the lines....

Father, clarify me with thine own self with that clarity which I had with thee before the world was.

If I can remember the place I read it I will Post the correct verse, but I'm not a lover of the bible so I'm not to sure if I will be able to find it . I do remember that this verse stood out as it fits in with the Big Bang and Evolution which makes sense, to me personally.

ah yes you are quite correct i had forgotten that verse and found it is John 17 v5. but i do believe there was a time before this universe came to exist, its just there never was a beginning to creation. i tend to believe this universe was born from the previous one and its all an infinite cycle.
i have to say the usage of 'world' has strong spiritual overtones not meaning the physical universe alone which has implications for that passage also
But.... yes you were right - Jesus exists at the beginning of time, has always existed maybe just like us
Old 24-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
I am the source. I couldn't possibly be any clearer about that. For whatever reason, God chooses to make it so that people cannot come to believe, or know, the truth even though it's so plain, simple and readily accessible. I get frustrated by the fact that there's no mention of the big bang explosion in the bible, yet it is very real and precisely and exactly what actually happened. I do not know why there is not one reference made. Very concerning.

Why would anyone "believe" in the explosion if it isn't written about in the word of God? And no wonder nobody believes me. It isn't written about in the bible!!

But it IS written about in what I call "the third and final testament". The third and final testament is a (close to) thousand page book I wrote.

LN you are bold, i like that but take a look at yourself and you will see the source
Old 25-05-2019, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
ah yes you are quite correct i had forgotten that verse and found it is John 17 v5. but i do believe there was a time before this universe came to exist, its just there never was a beginning to creation. i tend to believe this universe was born from the previous one and its all an infinite cycle.
i have to say the usage of 'world' has strong spiritual overtones not meaning the physical universe alone which has implications for that passage also
But.... yes you were right - Jesus exists at the beginning of time, has always existed maybe just like us

" From everlasting I was established, from the beginning, before the earth began."

"I was created in the very beginning, even before the world began."
Proverbs....

I believe that we also have always existed.