Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Ascender

Please do try to take some nice deep breaths deep into your belly for me and try to relax. You are going to be fine. We got this. We've been through this long to stumble anymore. We're going to clean each other's souls up pristine soon enough.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Ascender

You were right calling me out about 4.5 years ago for being a coward. I believe your words were I wouldn't post something crazy like this in public. Well, here I am showing off my full crazy for the world and you to see. I hope it does find you well. I'm going to be with you one day. I worked my whole life to be the man I know you deserve. You are an angel incarnate amongst mortals. For that I am sure.

Remember when I started reading the Bible because you had some verses on your Myspace page to prove you wrong? Now I'm a full blown believer. Funny how things work out sometime. It could be so good...I know it.....we'll get there. :)
Old 16-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Knower

I was right the first time by saying they deserved better than me!

I know they have been with several partners after we met, but that doesn't bother me. I demand and expect too much knowing it will never work out, even the most intelligent and well natured person will fall short of my expectations. So hold on to what your temporary happiness brings you without me being in your dreams or future presence.

My wish is not to be another statistic of their long-term disappointment and misery.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
I missed, loved, died several times within these past 11 years, even agreed to leave this earth for you, and got a walk-in soul instead. Ironic, and I guess love does make you a little crazy. What did i get for all this sacrifice? Absolutely nothing from you. I still forgive you, but I don't and never did deserve this pile of stuff. You and I both know I don't, yet, it's just how it goes... Betrayed by the one I loved the most, the one I could never forget, the one I want to love for the rest of my life, and the one who also is too blinded to see me. You don't see me and I wonder if you ever have, or ever will.

I don't know why I would say all this to you. Life is weird and I miss you, lol.

Oh yeah, I looked at my favorite astrology app yesterday. Guess what? I found that my lunar return is on your birthday. ;)
Old 16-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
You are free.

You are free to be who ever you want to be or need to be or ever dreamt of being. Whom ever that is will find their way to me, and my 'ever' me will head straight to you. And we'll match. Better than before.

That's the remarkable thing about life, about love - all paths lead there. Rome is just a bustling métaphore <3

Go dance - see ya soon!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 16-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Suspended
Guide
Wow.....
Old 17-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Knower

I love you and miss you too!! We both must figure this out on our own, I pray for MERCY to bestowed upon both of us You trigger the absolute worse part of me. I dont like that person. I am not jealous, but I feel jealousy with you I HATE that about myself I am not needy, BUT I feel that I need you, that scares me and I dont like it I love every single cell of you. My greatest desire is to meld into each other, and bask in utter bliss We have experienced this in the past It healed me on the deepest level, but due to my lack of spiritual maturity, scared me and sent me running That was 11 years ago I have grown I begged for comfort. It fell on deaf ears. It was necessarry for this growth I know its possible, and I know you are able...but if even if you dont, It is all WELL WITH MY SOUL x0x0
Old 17-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Wow, you really want that meditation.

Yes, alright.

And yes I know what part of the template we are in. I wrote it didn't I? Go ahead and laugh.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-06-2019, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account
You fill up my life with so many good things. It's really insane.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Ascender

You are right I dont even know who you are. I dont think you do either though. Maybe thats why I did bother you so bad...

So, you dont understand me. And I most definitely dont understand you.
Closed Thread