Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-05-2011, 02:26 PM
clovelly

Memories

Lately several channels have talked about people loosing much of their memories as they move into the 5th dimension. Letting go of the old, they are releasing memories that they do not need anymore, that only hold them back to the denser, lower dimensions & have served their full purposes.

Hehe, it would be nice to think my forgetfulness is part of my ascension, but I have a feeling it just comes down to old age.

Does anyone have any views or experiences (if you can recall)?
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Ivy

I dont believe in moving into dimensions. But Ive lost many memories that I used to hold dear because there are too many perceptions...to many angles to make sense of them. It is perhaps the making sense that I have lost the need for...rather than the memory itself x
Old 03-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Master
hi clovelly i have been having issues with memory loss since i began my acsension, i heard it's temporary
Old 03-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Ivy

Memory loss, in terms of forgetting where youve put things or appointments etc is something that can happen when we feel there is alot of change going on. But I feel losing memories of the past is slightly different.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
Memory loss, in terms of forgetting where youve put things or appointments etc is something that can happen when we feel there is alot of change going on. But I feel losing memories of the past is slightly different.

They are slightly different, never been any good at both.

Also, could I please ask why don't you believe in different dimensions?
Old 04-05-2011, 10:58 AM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
hi clovelly i have been having issues with memory loss since i began my acsension, i heard it's temporary

Thanks Rosewater,

Perhaps there is truth to their statements.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovelly
They are slightly different, never been any good at both.

Also, could I please ask why don't you believe in different dimensions?

when I was a child...I had only heard the word god in the christian sense. But when I prayed...in my minds eye I could see different levels of god....and to send my prayer to the right place I would feel which level it matched in energy. Thats a childs perception....but whats significant is the awareness of my energy on all of those levels/dimensions. We aren't moving from one to another....we are already within all. Its the belief in dimensions as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc that I dont believe in....and also the linear progression through them.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:48 PM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
when I was a child...I had only heard the word god in the christian sense. But when I prayed...in my minds eye I could see different levels of god....and to send my prayer to the right place I would feel which level it matched in energy. Thats a childs perception....but whats significant is the awareness of my energy on all of those levels/dimensions. We aren't moving from one to another....we are already within all. Its the belief in dimensions as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc that I dont believe in....and also the linear progression through them.

Thanks, I understand what you are saying. People just describe them the other way because it is easier to explain, since each dimension(?) provides different awarenesses & vibrational feelings, and as one spiritually matures they feel physically lighter (higher).