Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
small.hope.smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
small hopes:
I too have stopped my meditation and then started it again. It is because I need time to assimilate what I 'get'. And ego needs time to adjust and get comfortable again. It seems to me that when I receive knowledge from spirit, it frightens ego and we need time together to 'take it all in' as it were.
I have seen that there is no going back, and even get fearful of going forward too fast, but that is not possible. Those who help us in the spiritual realm are able to protect us from ourselves as well.
It will be a new thread for me to start when I can get the right words, but there is a problem with breaking our selves out of the Earth-only mindset. I don't know if it's the way it's supposed to be or not, but I read alot of people haveing the same dillema on this site, so its' not that we're doing anything wrong, it's that there is a severe lack of bonifide instruction along this course of action. I think.

Thank you for your response. I never thought about it that way. There are times I get so excited when something new is revealed and eager to know what comes next. So when the next thing wasn't coming I started to question it. I suppose with all new lessons there should time to reflect. Thanks again...oh I've started meditating again.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:28 PM
small.hope.smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
i never got past this bit.

statement one is repudiated by statement two. hahahahaha ..love it. anyways , gotta splitski ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...whatever did follow, would /could /should appreciate a little 'focus'.

Just to clarify, it has only been a few months since I chose to take my path seriously. Due to uncertainty, judgment, old religious beliefs, and fear that often got in the way, I lacked the confidence to pursue it further.

Hope
Old 04-05-2011, 07:44 PM
small.hope.smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr
All life is energy, including stillness. Energy comes in various forms -- active and reflective to name two energy poles. There's an appropriate time for one or the other, depending on the circumstances.

High energy and high vibrations are what I often focus on, maybe too much so that I have disregarded the lower frequencies (both positive and negative) Thank you
Old 06-05-2011, 08:02 AM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
I just began on this spiritual path about 8 months ago. I just began on this spiritual path about 8 months ago. I have always had a strong sense of intuition or a gift of knowing and have always had an interest in wanting to learn more.

Quote:

Just to clarify, it has only been a few months since I chose to take my path seriously. Due to uncertainty, judgment, old religious beliefs, and fear that often got in the way, I lacked the confidence to pursue it further.

sorry , i hope i didn't come across as disrespectful.

Quote:
I have always had a strong sense of intuition or a gift of knowing and have always had an interest in wanting to learn more.

imo , there-in is your answer to every question.

do you actually need to layer 'anothers' knowledge over the top of YOUR intuition and propheticness
or
to simply , quietly centre yourself , relax and connect ?

hmmmmm .... the crossroads

inside or outside of yourelf
Old 06-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Tranquil One

Dear SHS,
You have lost nothing my friend. You have been doing some amazing work and growth within yourself. Your just having a bit of rest and re-evaluation. It might seem that nothing is working at the mo, but I bet in a very short time, you will look back and realise so much is still going on.
Much Love,
Just stay open,
I expect your exciting future of exploration is just under your nose.
XXX