Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

To add.
That is, when we lose the delusion that the physical is all there is, we view the world as something entirely different that we used to. We look around and find ourselves in the world, but we know we are not part of it. It is there, we are there, sharing a common frequency of energy.
Getting close?
Perhaps I'll start a thread about it.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
As for "in the world, but not of the world". My observation is that as a result of an increase of spiritual awareness mixing with the consciousness we have thus far developed for ourselves, we have the moment of realization that shows us the physical is not all there is. We are no longer convinced that we are only physical, therefore not 'of' the world. That is, we're not completely made of the same stuff the world is.
I like your definition
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
doesn't only apply to the 'new reality', it has pointed the way for thousands of years.
I see I miss-read your statement on re-review.. my bad.. it happens

(BTW I was just thinking I may have miss-read a statement earlier today.. damn.. created it already! )
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
No, I actually think it does apply..

Shall I explain? I shall..

Here is my understanding.. if one was to elevate their consciousness.. begin to pull out of what some of us know as the label 3rd dimension.. then they might see the 3rd dimension.. do the following..

- Go into reaction and fear about tsunami
- Go into reaction about a certain 'death'

My point being is.. those in higher consciousness still in this reality with others.. might experience it as..

Being in the world..

But because they have elevated consciousness..

not of it..

does that make sense?

It always made sense. I was just pointing out that it was a concept that has always applied, meaning it was just as relevant when it was first said as it is today, perhaps more so.