Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

ANyone know their destiny?

I've been evolving now for about 5 years. I get no hints about what I am supposed to become, no matter how far I progress away from what I was. I get pushed out of meditation, however gently, but without answers. The answers come to me during the day, while I'm not looking, but they're small and seemingly inconsequential. I'd really like to know what to do next, but the clues are vauge and I feel to be in some kind of holding pattern.
Any ideas?
Old 03-05-2011, 10:34 PM
konrard

Even if we told you more things, the gravity of what we are saying wouldnt really hit you unless you experience it for yourself.

And thats all they would become - more things

as you have probably heard, in order to truly know, you must unlearn everything you think you know all ready. only then you will be open to all possibilities - and all possibilities includes : the truth :)

I will reassure you, though, on the fact that your progress will not be in vain. the truth is not something out in the world, its inside you. and i dont just mean that in a corny way, i mean it in a true literal way. i hope i helped :)
Old 03-05-2011, 10:34 PM
OceanWaves19161

I kinda do. I'm meant to combine a counselling degree with my psychic and healing abilities to help people move through the karmic obstacles they face. That being said alot of what I learn has come in little bits and pieces. Being a reader I can tell you that its quite normal for some people not to have a good understanding of their path and that can be a psositive thing. Generally just means they have a bit more choice when it comes to what they want to do in their lives. My suggestion would just be to look at the lessons you need to learn now. They'll lead you along a path.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
In a way, yes. My guides have told me some of the things I came to this life with the intention of doing. Some of it seems to me to be practically impossible or entirely unlike myself, but at the same time, I have changed so utterly in the last five years or so as to be unrecognisable to my old self (and I can see it is a change moving me toward these goals, however far away they may still be) and I can sort of see how it might be possible for the things they have suggested to happen. It's really quite a marvellous process.

Having said that, I think it is unrealistic to expect spirit to be forthcoming with all of the details. I have absolutely no idea how I will get from here to where they have suggested I will be years from now, and that it is the way it should be - we must simply follow the path as it unfolds before us and accept each new challenge as it comes along, dealing with one aspect at a time. If you are not receiving answers to your questions then perhaps you are asking for answers which cannot be given to you at this time. You might consider some different questions, or asking for help to bring you together with something which will move you forward. I have had that "stuck" feeling before, but it is usually followed by a catalyst event of some kind. And sometimes you are making more progress than you realise.

I hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:17 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
I've been evolving now for about 5 years. I get no hints about what I am supposed to become, no matter how far I progress away from what I was. I get pushed out of meditation, however gently, but without answers. The answers come to me during the day, while I'm not looking, but they're small and seemingly inconsequential. I'd really like to know what to do next, but the clues are vauge and I feel to be in some kind of holding pattern.
Any ideas?
Stop trying so hard..

I don't know my destiny.. I create my destiny.. more to the point I create my reality..

What am I creating..? "instant manifestation w/ specifics"

Translated that is the end of money, the ability to instantly manifest a "Death Star" I want one of those + there "collectable"
Old 03-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Ascender

As has been mentioned, we create our own lives, realities, destinies. Unless we agreed to some calling prior to incarnation, life is whatever you make of it. Just know that whatever you need to know will come to you at the right time, as long as you're open to receive it.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Raewynn

I agree with Westleigh. I've felt "stuck" before as well. Sometimes it only seems like you're stuck. If you've been learning a lot, the lulls are good times for you to internalize what new insight you have gained. Like after eating a big meal, it takes time to digest.

Is there anything you've been wanting to do lately that you haven't? Maybe it is just a small thought that crops up now and then, like, "I should clean more often," or, "I wish I could spend more time outdoors." Sometimes stray thoughts like these can give clues as to "what's next." Even if we don't see how they relate to the big picture.

For example, I am an art student, and for the last two years I've been wanting to spend time at the zoo to practice drawing animals from real life observation. For a long while, I didn't do anything about it (I was busy with work or thought it would be too expensive to drive to the zoo on a weekly basis). Recently, however, I decided to find-out if my local zoo offers annual passes; I'd only have to worry about the cost of gas, then.

During my research, I discovered the zoo has a volunteer program. Aside from wanting to draw animals, I've also been wanting to do something to help animals, contribute to society, make more friends, and get more practice networking. I've also been wanting to learn how to sell my art, and there are artists who sell their work just outside of the zoo who I could talk to and learn from.

In searching for a way to fulfill one desire, I discovered a way to fulfill six! For me, it is like killing six very large birds with one stone. That is a huge opportunity, and I can't imagine what new opportunities it all might lead to.

So, again, try paying attention to your stray thoughts, the little desires that you've been neglecting. They might help point you in the right direction. Even the mundane ones can have a large impact. Cleaning more often, for example, allows you to practice more responsibility and organization, which can help in other areas. Not to mention it invites more positive energy into your life (unless you become OCD, lol).
Old 04-05-2011, 12:43 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Your destiny changes with every choice you make..

Be well..