Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Master
Yes, Perspective... the male and female principles of creative life energy that together are the source and interactive essence of everything.

Some time ago a friend said, "Why do they say that God, the father, created everything. Fathers don't give birth."
As above, so below... and vice versa.

In most Eastern religions the feminine - divine mother - is generally acknowledged and honored much more.

Xan

Old 29-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes, Perspective... the male and female principles of creative life energy that together are the source and interactive essence of everything.
Hi Xan! It makes sense! Yin/yang.
Still, it's makes me curious. How do you define male & female energies?
I've heard that spiritually, after this life, we (or maybe it's only angels) are neither male nor female... do you think that's true?
Quote:
Some time ago a friend said, "Why do they say that God, the father, created everything. Fathers don't give birth." As above, so below... and vice versa.
Yes, that's why I still resonate with praying to a "Heavenly Father AND Mother" even when God likely entails much more.
Of course, fathers are needed & awesome in their own way... yet mothers tend to be more involved with the details of their children's nurturing.
Quote:
In most Eastern religions the feminine - divine mother - is generally acknowledged and honored much more.
Yeah! Once, an archeologist spoke in our church & talked about this Eastern archeological finding of artwork depicting someone who seemed to represent us "human becomings"... taking a series of steps to get before the throne of God our Father. Then... (& this still gives me chills!)... going on to God our Mother!!
Old 30-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Hi Xan! It makes sense! Yin/yang.
Still, it's makes me curious. How do you define male & female energies?
I've heard that spiritually, after this life, we (or maybe it's only angels) are neither male nor female... do you think that's true?
Yes, that's why I still resonate with praying to a "Heavenly Father AND Mother" even when God likely entails much more.

I wish I had more time to go into this interesting subject, Perspective, but I'm off now for a few days of travel.

In short, I see the soul as individual sparks of universal pure undiffrentiated beingness... the essence of everything; and spirit as the multiple expressions of this in masculine and feminine polarities. This has little to do with gender in physical forms.

We lost awareness of the divine feminine in evolving from the point of 'the fall' when we lost awareness of our true nature, and into separation of will - masculine, and heart - feminine.

Quote:
... going on to God our Mother!!

Yes, we are returning to awareness in soul and spirit which includes and integrates all.

Xan

Old 03-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Thanks, Xan.
It is really interesting & inspires a desire to learn more!
I hope you are having or had a great trip!
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Thanks. I had a sad leaving where I was yet a good return home.

Xan