Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-01-2012, 09:28 PM
JasperAriel

Am I seeing auras? Is there a "correct" way to do it?

Hello all! I have a question or two about auras.

I have attempted to see them daily for about a month, now and I'm not sure if I'm going about doing it correctly. I've read numerous webpages and even books on how to see them and so far what I've come up with is to just let your eyes go kind of out of focus and to look beyond what you're attempting to read the aura of. I've tried seeing my aura in the mirror by looking at my third eye in the mirror, the room dimmed, then it looked like my face started to morph into some type of non-human face, but it had human characteristics like eyes, nose, mouth, no eyebrows though. That scared me so I stopped attempting to do that (has this ever happened to someone else? What’s it mean?). I've looked at my hand and I've seen just a faint, barely there, deep purple outline, but it was very tiny, about the width of pencil lead. Is that an aura? I've also practiced seeing my dog's aura. But once again, I'm not sure if it's actually a real aura. It looked like a mix of a white, pale blue, and a tad bit of yellow...It's hard to explain, but it was just barely there, very faint. She moved her head and for about 3 seconds in the space where her head was, I saw a solid light yellow with a bit of a pale/baby blue tint figure of her head, like a shadow almost,but there was no way that that could have been a actual shadow. Is this what would be considered a mental aura photograph?

How can I work on improving seeing auras? Could you train yourself to see them? Most of the people I've talked to were all born with these abilities. Has anyone here trained themselves to see/read either with the psychical or third eye? How long did it take? What was it like the first time you saw one?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and thank you in advanced for giving me any advice, tips, tricks, techniques and help!!

May peace and love surround you
~~~~
Old 21-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Serenity Bear

There are two techniques to actually physically see an aura, the first is to squint the eyes (this broadens the properial vision) and the second is not to blink.

Practice this in front of the mirror, just looking at your face. At first you see a heat haze, and then eventually the colour will come in round different the body at different depths from it.

It takes a good 6 months or more to perfect, unless youv done any crystal ball gazing, which uses the same technique.

Most intuitives dont actually see the aura, they sense it.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
There are two techniques to actually physically see an aura, the first is to squint the eyes (this broadens the properial vision) and the second is not to blink.

Practice this in front of the mirror, just looking at your face. At first you see a heat haze, and then eventually the colour will come in round different the body at different depths from it.

It takes a good 6 months or more to perfect, unless youv done any crystal ball gazing, which uses the same technique.

Most intuitives dont actually see the aura, they sense it.

Serenity Bear, if I did this regularly (the mirror technique), will I eventually be able to see auras in others without having to stare? I tried it on my husband last week, I just stared at him, relaxed my gaze until it was slightly out of focus, and didn't blink. I saw a very wavy heat haze, very wavy. But that was the extent of it. I guess I'm hoping that I get to a point where I can just see them freely.

I think I am also starting to sense auras as well. I can feel certain 'feelings' coming from people, some are more 'dense' than others. I can not do it at will, it just happens on its own but not with everyone. Is that what 'sensing' an aura is??