Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 09-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Experiencer

Hearing peoples thoughts

I usually try to deny it because it scares me a bit (since I have heard voices that seem to be downright evil) but I hear peoples thoughts from time to time and pickup psychic information when I'm in sleep paralysis or dreaming. Heres an example of hearing someones thoughts: I was talking to a guy about sleep paralysis via PMs on a message board. At one point I could hear a voice in my head of someone saying "IN A DIFFERENT ROOM" like they were putting emphasis on that part of the sentence. I couldn't hear the rest of the sentence, just that. A few minutes later, I check my PMs and I see he told me a story about when he was in sleep paralysis and could see and hear what his girlfriend was doing in a different room. This kind of thing happens me regularly. Unfortunately this ability is of absolutely no use to me because my brain also echoes random sentences and I have no way of knowing whether what I'm hearing is coming from my own brain or elsewhere. I also have no way of knowing who the voices are coming from.

Note: Just there I heard a voice mention the name Elinor. Again, impossible to know if its my brain or not. I've noticed that people seem to share thoughts sometimes. For example, a few weeks ago I walked out my front door and I was thinking about this woman who used to give me maths tutoring and then there she is, walking past my house. My theory is that she saw my house and started thinking about me then that formed a psychic link and I started thinking about her. We can do experiments to test this out. Pick a random person and start thinking about them constantly. See if they decide to ring you up or email you.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Lauraye

Barnacle that is very similar to my partner, he has a lot of problems with voices that he can hear (especially the down right nasty and rude ones) he too can tell me what I have done in a day without me even mensioning where I have been, I can tell him what he has been thinking and at first it spooked us, but I do believe that when you are deeply connected that it can be a good trait!! My partner use to think it was a curse, but I have tried to teach him it can be a gift altho he can still be up and down with it.There is a lot of good readings in telepathy that may interest you and see that what you are experiences is not uncommon and may settle your mind! If you need any advice, just PM me! Xx
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM
everything

I fear others being able to hear my thoughts because I"m very troubled and I myself hate many of the thoughts I have and would not want others to have to hear them.

Is this something people do unconsciously with strangers, or something that only develops after lots of time together or with lots of focus?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Master
Hearing peoples thoughts

Some time ago I began hearing people's thoughts when they were related to me or something I was doing. Soon after that telepathy spontaneously began... not one-sided but two.

Xan

Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by everything
I fear others being able to hear my thoughts because I"m very troubled and I myself hate many of the thoughts I have and would not want others to have to hear them.

Is this something people do unconsciously with strangers, or something that only develops after lots of time together or with lots of focus?

99% of people will dismiss this as their imagination, IF it happens.
Old 13-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Master

The best bet to knowing the difference is by learning how to trace energy back to its source. Practicing this means developing the gut feelings, and sensing ability, differienting sources, much easier then it sounds, as we do it all the time, and just have to become aware of this, and utilize our skills and further hone them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 13-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by everything

everything... Your fear is understandable, but it doesn't have to continue this way.

The real issue is not whether or not people hear your thoughts that you judge so harshly, but that you are caught in this sort of mental/emotional pattern. There's help for that - methods for changing these patterns - that work very well. Some I can recommend are:

EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques - http://EFTuniverse.com
MIR-Method - http://mirmethod.com
The Healing Code, which can be learned from chapter 10 in the book by that name.

btw... Telepathy develops in different ways and at different times for different people.

blessings
Xan

Old 15-09-2012, 04:22 PM
eyalec

your ability to hear thoughts is fascinating.
sharing thoughts happens to me often. There are very few rare occasions in which I heard thoughts. it happened with people in which I heard some sort of strong connection.
Old 18-09-2012, 05:23 PM
everything

Xan: I understand the pattern is the most important. I've been trying to break it for a while and I make slow, staggered progress. Just wanted to you know, keep it to myself instead of sharing the issue with others.

And after focusing on this for a while, a little more than a week, I was able to start hearing my higher self/guides clearly and was told basically: people don't hear other people's thoughts. That's not something that happens.

I do hear random things from my self/guides, but they only sound like random thoughts because I can't hear all of what's being said. And I'm not sure, but I think some apparent thoughts are also just the craziness of the human brain. This is what makes sense after learning that people don't hear each others' thoughts.
Old 18-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Master
everything... Spirit guide communicate takes a little time and practice to develop, to tell the difference between your thoughts and their real messages.

Xan