Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Suspended
What's the bigger picture for us?

Ok so say I believe I have some past lives. I have this life where I'm working hard to learn my lessons while seeking truth and some fun in this life, and I probably will have another human life.

What else is there though? Do I just reincarnate, live life, die, and reincarnate on repeat forever?

If this isn't the case, where am I going in the grand scheme of things?

I'm just curious
Old 15-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
Ok so say I believe I have some past lives. I have this life where I'm working hard to learn my lessons while seeking truth and some fun in this life, and I probably will have another human life.

What else is there though? Do I just reincarnate, live life, die, and reincarnate on repeat forever?

I'm just curious
Studying some of the esoteric traditions can be helpful with this question. I'm not a religious person, but I always use Jesus as an example. He was a human being who had spent lifetimes clearing his karma essentially until he was free (enlightened) to move on to the next level of existence. Same with Buddha. Once one is free, they are no longer bound to what those traditions describe as The Wheel of Life (physical incarnation/reincarnation).

So no, not forever and with no end.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:

I'm just curious

Where do you wish to go?

This life is your experience, embrace it and go where life takes you. Listen and learn through the ongoing nature of you living this life. The here an now is an opportunity to experience yourself in every way you wish too. So many people want to know the facts of what comes next and when they are satisfied they decide to live there life. If you can understand that it is through the life experience we come to learn and know exactly what we wish to believe in or not believe in. This is it, so make the most of it and let life lead you to find your answers in everyway life and your experience allows you too. You already have a sense of yourself, the picture is yours to create and build upon through this life experience.
Old 15-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Where do you wish to go?
Bingo!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:

I'm just curious
We already are what we are and this cannot be perceived or experienced in the way we have created perception and experience. Perception and experience that we know are all about us. However it is thru contemplating that very perception and experience, that we can drop it and consequently be left with what we are already

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 15-07-2018, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:

I'm just curious

The esoteric perspective views existence as consciousness taking form and various shapes,
and form usually follows function. There are countless forms that consciousness can take and
then there is also formless existence.

Christian Gnostics think of Jesus as the man and Christ as a very particular state of consciousness,
thus they often say “the Christ Consciousness.” From this perspective, human beings are viewed as
consciousness inhabiting a form. Now there is a difference between consciousness and awareness;
consciousness can grow awareness to an unfathomable range.

In my out-of-body experiences, I learned that there are many realms, or as Jesus said, “there are
many mansions in my Fathers house.” There are realms where we exist with form similar to human
beings and realms where we exist as formless beings. Not everyone reincarnates back here on earth.

Although earth is very special, it is a place where we can grow our awareness of our greater self.
All of the elements exist here on earth that gives us the ability to do such. This may not be possible
is some other realms, where all of the elements may not be present. Increasing our awareness brings
with it a sense of freedom that can liberate us from the wheel of birth and death.

What realm you end up in depends on your dominant vibration, your conditioning, awareess and what you
might be attached to. Our travels here on earth, and beyond this earth, are similar to the process of osmosis
and diffusion, only we are talking about spiritual energy and not liquid. Balance is definitely key. Most
religious worship rituals and spiritual practices work towards that end. What I have shared here is my belief,
my interpretation of that which transcends interpretation; all be it from an esoteric point of view.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Suspended
Thank you!

Question. Where CAN I go? If I do not know of any other dimensions or what their ambience is like, what the beings are like, what the universal laws are wherever?

I know I can go somewhere besides this Earth. When I was born I had carried over energy essence of me and the place I was at, and it stayed with me, until I was 9 and experienced my first trauma. Where ever I came from before being born here, the communication was mostly telepathic, you could look at someone and be having a conversation that, in speech would last hours, however in telepathy the same conversation is understood in minutes. So lots of growth where I came from. The vibration of the "home" or land was all pure love. Trees, rocks, air; all pure love vibration.

I guess, when I do die, I want to go there.

Now how can I guarantee I do go there? Do I make a contract somehow? Thank you for helping
Old 15-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Master

You're going to school to learn; today, tomorrow, and so on until you graduate. If you're a slow learner, a distracted learner, a stubborn non-leaner, it will take longer.

A difficulty is that you don't know what you're supposed to learn, whom to follow, whom not to follow, because you're inexperienced. To find out you should ask somebody you trust to have your interest at heart; this is the one who sent you to school: your higher self.

You can't ask your higher self when you're in school (awake), but you can ask during breaks (altered states of consciousness: trance, sleep, meditation, etc.), and obviously discuss more when you go home at the end of the day (die).

You can bet on some advice you get from your colleges (religions, science, spiritual movements, etc.), but the overwhelming odds are that you'll get a mistaken advice, and that any advice you'll misinterpret.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
What you have now you will have then, practice love now and you will have love then,
and the best kind of love is “unconditional.” All the knowledge you seek is right within you;
your soul, or deeper being, knows the way home. The only thing we need to do is not impede it.

That which we truly are already exists in the so-called afterlife; we are not our physical body,
we are not our thoughts, nor are we our emotions, all of those things are temporary.
When we say “I”, “me,” “my,” etc. we are often referring to our physical body, our thoughts or
emotions. Know what you are truly referring to when you refer to your self.

Get to know that which is beyond all of those things that are temporary; quiet meditation
may help you do that, but there are other ways to get to know that essence as well.
Develop a relationship with that essence, trust it, and keep a crystal clear open channel
between that and your conscious mind. Practice this daily and know that your greater self
is constantly at work, even at this very moment, assisting us on our return journey home.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
What you have now you will have then, practice love now and you will have love then,
and the best kind of love is “unconditional.” All the knowledge you seek is right within you;
your soul, or deeper being, knows the way home. The only thing we need to do is not impede it.

That which we truly are already exists in the so-called afterlife; we are not our physical body,
we are not our thoughts, nor are we our emotions, all of those things are temporary.
When we say “I”, “me,” “my,” etc. we are often referring to our physical body, our thoughts or
emotions. Know what you are truly referring to when you refer to your self.

Get to know that which is beyond all of those things that are temporary; quiet meditation
may help you do that, but there are other ways to get to know that essence as well.
Develop a relationship with that essence, trust it, and keep a crystal clear open channel
between that and your conscious mind. Practice this daily and know that your greater self
is constantly at work, even at this very moment, assisting us on our return journey home.

I respect your right to your point of view.

I happen to differ with some of your opinions, based on my experiences, but I always keep in mind a reserve, as I know there are opinions I'll have to amend in the future.

The "What you have now you will have then, practice love now and you will have love then" for example. I see nothing wrong with being a loving person, but I disagree with the importance, and consequence of being so. This is both from my "direct" knowledge, and because it doesn't make sense to come from a place of love, in a place of antagonism, to learn love. When you go to school, being a loving pupil isn't the important thing.

Also, "we are not our physical body, we are not our thoughts, nor are we our emotions" ... Here, on Earth we are those things. After this, we still are our thoughts and our emotions, and in the overwhelming majority of cases, we continue them as they are after our death for awhile, sometimes a long while. Our thoughts and emotions determine our reality both here, in the physical, and there, in the non-physical. We are actually incarnating to learn to master our thoughts and emotions, using the time and space which are the training wheels featured only by the physical.

It's true that this life is temporary, but there are reasons for which we are here, things to learn. Otherwise we wouldn't come here. No matter if successful or not, we'll return home (die); there's no doubt. But, if we wait out our lives, is like going to school and waiting for the day to end without learning anything. When we'll get back home our selves will "lovingly" kick our butts for our lack of advancement.