Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2012, 12:42 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Religion is one way that conscious awareness evolved in life in humans as a way to answer questions related to being conscious.

It points the way to understanding and it blocks it at the same time. This is because conscious awareness is still evolving.

Life evolved to become conscious of itself and therefore can now direct it's evolution as oppose to it being random....how amazing is that!

Religion was on the right track but has gotten stuck IMO. When one grows beyond religion, one can see how close it was to the truth.
For example: 'We are One" becomes "We are all intricately connected by life itself, we are life itself"

James

Well put, WhiteShaman! Thank you :)

Hugs
MM
Old 28-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Yes of course but when you decide to let go religious fears you will need what I said.

It is not a solution it is a problem.

EDIT: I am under serious psychic religious attack these days this is my defense. Knowing that religion is not real doesn't make you nonreligious you can be made sleep by malicious entities.

3d

What you are going through is not uncommon to human beings. I have known many people who have gone through what you are describing right now; hell, I went through it once myself.

What is happening is like a thunderstorm in your mind, two fronts colliding and disturbing the elements of your consciousness. In other words, old religious thoughts that may have made you feel fearful or doubtful in the past are colliding with the new spiritual person you wish to become. It can be a very anxiety riddled time and can make you feel like you are under attack... But you are not under attack, it is only a war raging on the front of your own mentality, and yes, that war can suck!

So just take it easy, curse religion if you have to... or maybe even take a brake and stay away from all things overly spiritual for a while. Watch some good movies, read a book, enjoy nature... whatever makes you happy. Just realize, this is your life, and you do not have to accept any beliefs that make you feel uncomfortable or anxious.

The good new is... in time, you will sort it all out and have inner peace. Always remember; spirituality is like the wind, it blows gently but should never knock us to the ground.

Peace
Old 28-03-2012, 01:59 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
What you are going through is not uncommon to human beings. I have known many people who have gone through what you are describing right now; hell, I went through it once myself.

What is happening is like a thunderstorm in your mind, two fronts colliding and disturbing the elements of your consciousness. In other words, old religious thoughts that may have made you feel fearful or doubtful in the past are colliding with the new spiritual person you wish to become. It can be a very anxiety riddled time and can make you feel like you are under attack... But you are not under attack, it is only a war raging on the front of your own mentality, and yes, that war can suck!

So just take it easy, curse religion if you have to... or maybe even take a brake and stay away from all things overly spiritual for a while. Watch some good movies, read a book, enjoy nature... whatever makes you happy. Just realize, this is your life, and you do not have to accept any beliefs that make you feel uncomfortable or anxious.

The good new is... in time, you will sort it all out and have inner peace. Always remember; spirituality is like the wind, it blows gently but should never knock us to the ground.

Peace

Can you physically feel the energies too? how to stop it?
Old 28-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Can you physically feel the energies too? how to stop it?

The best advice I can give you is to ignore it; get comfortable with your own beliefs and just leave the rest alone. I know that's not easy when you feel so terribly anxious over these kinds of things. But just try to relax and do things you enjoy. Just know that your okay, and that if there be a God, he/it is nothing like all of the negative beliefs that have damaged you.

Or you may just choose to believe in yourself and a friendly universe... Toss out all of the negative thoughts. And realize that you are not really under attack, it just feels that way from the conflict within.

If it gets too bad, you could also talk to a psychologist, get spiritual counseling or even check to see if perhaps a parasitic entity is afflicting you by being attached to your energy field. Those little suckers feed on this kind of thing. But they can be dislodged easily enough.
Old 28-03-2012, 04:58 PM
3dnow

Quote:
The best advice I can give you is to ignore it; get comfortable with your own beliefs and just leave the rest alone. I know that's not easy when you feel so terribly anxious over these kinds of things. But just try to relax and do things you enjoy. Just know that your okay, and that if there be a God, he/it is nothing like all of the negative beliefs that have damaged you.

Or you may just choose to believe in yourself and a friendly universe... Toss out all of the negative thoughts. And realize that you are not really under attack, it just feels that way from the conflict within.

If it gets too bad, you could also talk to a psychologist, get spiritual counseling or even check to see if perhaps a parasitic entity is afflicting you by being attached to your energy field. Those little suckers feed on this kind of thing. But they can be dislodged easily enough.

Its not too bad thanks Mind's Eye.

I asked myself if it subconscious mind of attack. I concluded that it is both.

Entities infect me with negativity.

Sometimes they appear for no reason and play tricks.

3d
Old 28-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Quintessence

I find the extent of religious ignorance on this forum surprising given that this is supposed to be a forum for discussion of spirituality (which to some, is synonymous with religion).
Old 28-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Entities infect me with negativity.

Sometimes they appear for no reason and play tricks.

3d

I've seen posts by you before that talk about entities inflicting you with negative energy, and how they appear to you and play tricks. Would you mind telling me when this started and how it started? If you don't want to write it out in the open, you can PM me... I would like to ask you some questions; and then perhaps by getting a clearer picture of you and your "entity situation," I may be able to assist you with it.
Old 29-03-2012, 04:42 AM
3dnow

Quote:
I've seen posts by you before that talk about entities inflicting you with negative energy, and how they appear to you and play tricks. Would you mind telling me when this started and how it started? If you don't want to write it out in the open, you can PM me... I would like to ask you some questions; and then perhaps by getting a clearer picture of you and your "entity situation," I may be able to assist you with it.

Thanks Mind's Eye it is very kind of you I don't need help.

3d