Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2012, 01:13 PM
3dnow

Tricks to not judge others

Here are what I found if you could share yours I would appreciate, I find it very painful to judge others.

1. I see the divine in them. I cannot understand others' life. (namaste)
2. I cannot judge a being who cries (who has tears), it has feelings that change regarding yours. This is cute. When you look this way even anger hatred is cute.
3. Others may like things I don't like
4. If I judge the problem is probably in my mind (fear/resistance)

Same for me (I cannot be judged)

3d
Old 17-01-2012, 07:14 PM
silent whisper

Yes what you can embrace fully in you...........you can accept in others......and act accordingly.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:26 PM
emalie

Thank you.

Very well said :)

emalie
Old 18-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Here are what I found if you could share yours I would appreciate, I find it very painful to judge others.

2. I cannot judge a being who cries (who has tears), it has feelings that change regarding yours. This is cute. When you look this way even anger hatred is cute.

3d

I like what's been said but in the end isn't understanding achieved.

Understanding anothers' life isn't the understanding to seek for me. Living the same life (conditions) will still not lead to the same acts wished/sought if this is what we wish to explain. I think what we must admit is we understand why people do the things they do.

There will be disagreement with what I'm going to say for sure, but this for me has to do with experience (because I have walked in many shoes). No individual can understand experience without having that experience.

I've found in a very small way there are experiences that can't be imagined. In my own experience I've found no experience exceeds anothers' of any others'. Once achieved it is known. Once known, you have insight.

It is true you won't understand experience unless you yourself have experienced it and through the mere years we're here will all have similar experiences each go through. None greater, none less that cannot be achieved. In truth I'm grateful for the range of experience. Understanding anothers' person life can be understood in the form of experience.

Actually seeing the divine in them is understanding. If there is a problem it is merely they're not understanding not yours, having nothing to do with you. I think it isn't possible upon growing awareness to ever go back and in the end come to understanding that which we say can't be done.
Old 18-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow

3d

First, you make judgements constantly, each time you choose.

1. I see someone who is also on one of the roads "back to Rome" so to speak.
2. If you do not share another person's reasons of grief, anger, etc. etc., you cannot understand because it is not your experience, you cannot emphasize.
3. Even if you know all the circumstances of a persons grief, anger, joy, whatever, you still do not know that person's soul, let alone that soul's age.

The most important is #2: the sharing of emotions. How can you judge negatively a person who shares that emotion with you? Unless you still judge yourself of course.
Old 21-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Kaausti

Thank you 3d for sharing. I appreciate this!
Old 21-01-2012, 12:25 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
First, you make judgements constantly, each time you choose.

1. I see someone who is also on one of the roads "back to Rome" so to speak.
2. If you do not share another person's reasons of grief, anger, etc. etc., you cannot understand because it is not your experience, you cannot emphasize.
3. Even if you know all the circumstances of a persons grief, anger, joy, whatever, you still do not know that person's soul, let alone that soul's age.

The most important is #2: the sharing of emotions. How can you judge negatively a person who shares that emotion with you? Unless you still judge yourself of course.

Yes this is a good point thanks.

3d
Old 21-01-2012, 12:27 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I like what's been said but in the end isn't understanding achieved.

Understanding anothers' life isn't the understanding to seek for me. Living the same life (conditions) will still not lead to the same acts wished/sought if this is what we wish to explain. I think what we must admit is we understand why people do the things they do.

There will be disagreement with what I'm going to say for sure, but this for me has to do with experience (because I have walked in many shoes). No individual can understand experience without having that experience.

I've found in a very small way there are experiences that can't be imagined. In my own experience I've found no experience exceeds anothers' of any others'. Once achieved it is known. Once known, you have insight.

It is true you won't understand experience unless you yourself have experienced it and through the mere years we're here will all have similar experiences each go through. None greater, none less that cannot be achieved. In truth I'm grateful for the range of experience. Understanding anothers' person life can be understood in the form of experience.

Actually seeing the divine in them is understanding. If there is a problem it is merely they're not understanding not yours, having nothing to do with you. I think it isn't possible upon growing awareness to ever go back and in the end come to understanding that which we say can't be done.

Makes sense thanks.

3d
Old 21-01-2012, 01:07 PM
3dnow

Another trick:

I imagine myself as the person that I judge... I play the role..

Mostly I feel that this feeling/ behavior I have it too or I have the potential.

It happens it is normal.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 AM
3dnow

The game is: Don't judge, don't be naive.

So when someone does something wrong to me:

I say: the director of the life game, is playing tricks on me. This is our game and I won't take it for real.

Only when you don't fear and you are completely independent, you have no issues, you can see him/her as the greatest force of the universe (director of the game).

3d

Last edited by 3dnow : 09-03-2012 at 10:05 AM.