Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny So I was meditating and focusing on my Third Eye...

...and I had a vision. I just want to know what ya'll think of this.

The vision started with a bed with a white cover with a blue tint to it. The walls were a bluish-grey color and the carpet was grey. This guy (that I've constantly dreamed and had visions of before) was sitting on the bed in a meditative position. He was moving around like he was getting relaxed for his meditation. What do you think this could mean?

Back in November, I had asked the Universe (I'm big on manifestation) for something to save my life since I'm severely depressed and anxious. That night I had my first dream of him and we were in the Universe. Just us.

I've had a few visions of him other than the one of him meditating.

Usually when I dream of people, I meet them later on. It's happened with like five people now, so that's why I'm so sure about this guy.

I've been so happy ever since I've been having these visions of him. And I just feel he's already here. Like I can just walk up the street and hang out with him.

Also along with what that vision meant, what can I do to speed this up? I'm currently listening to subliminal message videos.

Thank you.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvel
...and I had a vision. I just want to know what ya'll think of this.

The vision started with a bed with a white cover with a blue tint to it. The walls were a bluish-grey color and the carpet was grey. This guy (that I've constantly dreamed and had visions of before) was sitting on the bed in a meditative position. He was moving around like he was getting relaxed for his meditation. What do you think this could mean?

Back in November, I had asked the Universe (I'm big on manifestation) for something to save my life since I'm severely depressed and anxious. That night I had my first dream of him and we were in the Universe. Just us.

I've had a few visions of him other than the one of him meditating.

Usually when I dream of people, I meet them later on. It's happened with like five people now, so that's why I'm so sure about this guy.

I've been so happy ever since I've been having these visions of him. And I just feel he's already here. Like I can just walk up the street and hang out with him.

Also along with what that vision meant, what can I do to speed this up? I'm currently listening to subliminal message videos.

Thank you.

If the meeting with this guy is meant to be, then won't you meet him at exactly the right moment? I wouldn't worry about trying to speed things up. Plus, if you keep creating the causes for the desire it will hinder any spiritual advancement, so just accept that it could either be a random hallcination or a meaningful vision and leave it at that. But either way, sit back and enjoy your experience of life, don't loose your experience of the present moment by constantly thinking about the future :)
Old 14-01-2016, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

lol i dk but i will meditate and i will get back to you on that
Old 23-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Knower
Maybe he's your spirit guide?
Old 23-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Interesting experience...
Old 06-02-2016, 05:29 AM
Suspended

Book1 Very good!

These visions sounds like a very powerful positive vision. I am a spiritual writer and blogger of kmatallisone.weebly.com
I also am a spiritual guidance councilor at a great understand-ment of the universe as one. i meditate every week and sometimes everyday. I too have had phenomenal visions that have also have come true sometimes the same day and sometimes months or years later. As I was reading your post, I was thinking to myself, "this person must have seen this vision before and also must have something to do with their past". Then you mentioned that there was a guy in the vision that you seen before in other visions. You said he was meditating. This indicates a very positive future for yourself. Would you say you are a happy person, optimist? always finding a solution to your problems and find a way to be happy? Visions especially in a meditation as you are making physical effort to connect, are patterns of the past of memories added up with the present to basically show the meaning of your future. Just as 5 minutes plus another 5 minutes equals to 10 minutes, your past plus your present equals the future as your present creates your past and your future at the same time also as everything has a beginning, middle and end adding up to a whole of something as one. A vision is like an equation, in this case a vision of 1 + 1 = 2. A "negative" vision would be something like -2 + 1 = -1. Your vision shows a positive happy future of being at a high positive connection with the universe allowing you to achieve anything you want to. The vision is showing your ability that the universe has gave you to do so with no problem.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quite powerful indeed.